A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ukurereh

#1 Post by ukurereh »

Last edited by ukurereh on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 am, edited 3 times in total.

ukurereh

#2 Post by ukurereh »

Last edited by ukurereh on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

ukurereh

#3 Post by ukurereh »

Last edited by ukurereh on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Tracing the Mind [Psychological][Paranormal]

#4 Post by gekiganwing »

I saw this thread last week, and planned to reply... but it took me a while to read your story so far.

So far, I'm having a little trouble remembering who is who, and what they're doing. Maybe I tried to read it too quickly. But at this time, I think you'll benefit by giving the characters a little more time, so that we can see who they are as individuals. Don't worry, I'm not asking for drawn-out slice of life scenes. I don't want your VN to slow down too much.

Also, I was surprised by how much humor there was. It reminded me of the quick "I bet you know this reference" humor that I saw in the first demo of Forever Alone: Nerds the Gathering.

lilyrose
Regular

Re: Tracing the Mind [Psychological][Paranormal]

#5 Post by lilyrose »

hmmm this does seem quiet interesting :) Alrite have decided to stalk this >:D good luck :)
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~