Wolf Hunter(KN)(Closed/Dropped)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
JayJoon
Projects: Promise To Remember

Wolf Hunter(KN)(Closed/Dropped)

#1 Post by JayJoon »

Yep, nevermind about this one.. I kinda gonna close it, or maybe in the very far future I'll continue this... Busy with my school and exam and such.. I'll just gonna do a shorter work first
Story :
Because of the story little red riding hood, Loup family (As Big Bad Wolf's family descendant) and Hood family (As Red Riding Hood's family descendant) always at each other throat. Loup family want a compensation for the loss of Big Bad Wolf, and Hood family don't want to because Big Bad Wolf was at fault.
They live near each other, only separated by a river with an island on it.
Both of each family elders, already tired from the fight. They come up with an idea, that their grandchild should get married as a token of friendship. This idea is really not approved by the younger generation, but they can't say anything against the elders.
The Hood should send a female, and the Loup should send a male. But life is not that easy for our hero, Edmund Hood. His sister, Emily Hood is the chosen one for the marriage. And when the time come, somehow he's the one that get chosen, but the partner is a male?!
Edmund Hood
He's sister complex, he's a flirt, and popular in his village. But he didn't have any close relationship with other except his family.
Personality :
-He look cool from the outside, but inside he's just a stupid man
-Good in using sword
-Hot temper
-Responsible

She's the only hunter left in the family. Looked so secretive and she have a closed personality.
Personality :
-She look cold from the outside, but she's really a kind person
-Calm
-Earnest
-Intelligent

Emily Hood
Edmund's sister. She should be the one that get married, but her family put her in another arranged marriage with a rich family.
Personality :
-Romantic
-Spoiled
-Kind

Lucian Loup

Victoria's cousin. He was a hunter, together with Victoria, but he ran away because of his grandpa expect too much from him.
Personality :
-Cold
-Reliable
-Stubborn

Grandpa Hood
He used to be a good friend with Grandpa Loup, but after he married, he never saw him again. When he saw Grandpa Loup, he's really happy and suggest the marriage idea.
Personality :
-Happy-go-lucky
-Forgetful
-Optimist

Grandpa Loup
Used to friend with Grandpa Hood, but after Grandpa Hood married, he didn't come to see him again. He approve the marriage idea, because he want to be friend again with Grandpa Hood.
Personality :
-Responsible
-Reliable
-Pessimist

PS: This story is from Edmund's point of view!
And sorry if my English is awful.. It's not my native language..

I already come up with this idea like.... half year ago? I forgot about this story, and made loads of another story. I'll try finish this one, before another idea come and make me forget about this one~
Maybe later, I'll post the other characters pic, and some screen shot..
This story is too normal I think. But still, I want to make it..

PROGRESS :
-Character 50 %
-Story 90 % (Can't think about the ending)
-Script 2%
-CG 10%
-Music & Sound 0%

Wow... the progress's so slow.. Because I work alone -__- *sobs*

But for the story! I even already think about the sequel and the prequel.
Last edited by JayJoon on Sat May 25, 2013 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lachez
Regular
Projects: Nakajo

Re: Wolf Hunter(KN)

#2 Post by Lachez »

If youre looking for free music to use check out the Creative commons

And if you need help with script and ideas for an ending or cliffhanger i might be able to help.

fleet
Eileen-Class Veteran
Deviantart: fleetp

Re: Wolf Hunter(KN)

#3 Post by fleet »

Interesting idea. I suggest you get a proofreader.
Some of my visual novels are at http://www.the-new-lagoon.com. They are NSFW
Poorly done hand-drawn art is still poorly done art. Be a Poser (or better yet, use DAZ Studio 3D) - dare to be different.