Tricross [Fantasy.Action.Adventure.GxB] [WIP!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Eunbin
Projects: Tricross[GxB]
Organization: GreenTea Production

Tricross [Fantasy.Action.Adventure.GxB] [WIP!]

#1 Post by Eunbin »

Everything here is not finalised and can be changed until further notice. Enjoy :) (y)
Presents...
Brief plot: During a peaceful art school excursion an unexpected earthquake shakes the place. Reme, a highschool girl, falls into a large river and is mysteriously transported to an unknown city called "Farland". There she becomes trapped between a war between the Kingdom of Farland and a large crime organisation called "RedClaw"

Farland: A large ancient yet modernized city where thousands of citizens call it their place home. The City of Farland is ruled by a respected princess who is the remaining survivor of the royal family.

What is Tricross?: Tricross are a people with special abilities. They are born with a colored cross tattoo somewhere on their body. The color of the cross determines their elemental power. E.g. Blue = Water. (DUH!)

RedClaw?: A large and feared crime organisation, planning to slaughter the remaining royal ruler. The members are filled with S-ranked Tricross criminals.
Heorine:
An unpredictable girl who acts before she thinks. Has a major obsession with cute things.
"Where did you get that keyring?!"

Characters (order of appearance):

Image (redrawing in progess)
Name:Minah Lee
Reme's bestfriend. She is the last person to see Reme before she fell into the river and disappear.
"Reme! Listen!"

Image (redrawing in progess)
Name:Care
A bad-mouthed grumpy jerk. Hates being distracted and ordered around.
"You're not welcome here"

Name: Wendy
A sweet servant of the royal kingdom.
I'll help you in anyway

Name: (Princess) Pearl
The ruler and last of the royal family. Mature, respected, strict yet kind. She started to rule at the age of 12.
"I must protect the Kingdom"

Name: Gadget
Pearl's bodyguard. Doesn't talk much but does not tolerate anyone being rude to Pearl.
"Rudeness to the Queen is not acceptable"

Name: Kat
A cat with wings???
"Don't look down on me!"

Name: ???
A mysterious girl that hides behind her smile.

Name:???
A mysterious guy that seems to joke around alot.
"Found ya~"

Name: ???
???
"Don't get in my way!"

The new Title screen!
DERPY SCREENSHOT
DERPY SCREENSHOT
Progress-
Script: 9%
Programming: 7%
Story: 90%
Sprite: 60%
Music: 10% (Thank you lovely composers <3)
BG: 15% (Thank you to the lovely free BG givers.)
CG: 2%
#Update 04/09: Just wanted to say I didn't upload alot of info as an experienced vn gamer, I usually found the game heaps fun when I had NO IDEA what it was about. But I'll update from time to time.
Just a heads up for any hardcore otome fans, I'm considering romance like a sub-plot (maybe even less), cause I find centering around romance can be sometimes really boring and unrealsitic. This might even turn into a series! :)
#update 15/09: I'm sorry for being away and IM BACK!
Last edited by Eunbin on Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:49 am, edited 22 times in total.

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

Re: Tricross [Fantasy.Action.Adventure.Romance.GxB?]

#2 Post by Mimi_Melody »

LOL "Has a major obsession with cute things." Love the heroine :))
I like your plot, the art is sooo cute (wish I could draw like that) <3
Wish you luck on this project :D (Wait, are you a one-person team?)

Eunbin

#3 Post by Eunbin »

Mimi_Melody wrote:LOL "Has a major obsession with cute things." Love the heroine :))
I like your plot, the art is sooo cute (wish I could draw like that) <3
Wish you luck on this project :D (Wait, are you a one-person team?)
Thank you :3
Yep I am for now...
C-Check out my DA! www.eunbinlee.deviantart.com

Blane Doyle
Miko-Class Veteran
Organization: Autumn Eclectic

#4 Post by Blane Doyle »

Your gorgeous artwork and a nostalgic (for me) premise just got my attention! There may not be much here right now, but I'll keep an eye on this to see where it goes in the future.

Eunbin

#5 Post by Eunbin »

Blane Doyle wrote:Your gorgeous artwork and a nostalgic (for me) premise just got my attention! There may not be much here right now, but I'll keep an eye on this to see where it goes in the future.

#Just an Update on more sprites :)

khnachi
Veteran
Location: Somewhere in those 7,107 islands in the Philippines.

#6 Post by khnachi »

Such clean lineart!
I wish I can draw that neat lol..
anywho this looks really interesting I'll be keeping an eye on this thread then. good luck. :mrgreen:

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#7 Post by Alera »

I'm liking the sound of this! >w<

Also really like the art style! *A* Keep it up, I look forward for this one!
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

#8 Post by gekiganwing »

Eunbin wrote:On the way to a school excursion an unexpected earthquake shakes the place. Reme, a highschool girl, falls into a large river and is mysteriously transported to an unknown city called "Farland". There she becomes trapped between a war between the Kingdom of Farland and a large crime organisation called "RedClaw"
The notion of a character going from the real world to another one has existed since at least the original Alice in Wonderland novel, which was written about a hundred and fifty years ago. Back in the '90s, it seemed there was a bunch of anime-manga stories about teenagers being transported into fictional worlds, including but not limited to El Hazard, Fushigi Yugi, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, and Escaflowne. They ranged from almost-never-serious (Those Who Hunt Elves) to half-comedy (Rayearth) to dramatic (The Twelve Kingdoms) to downright depressing (Now and Then, Here and There).

That said... I recommend making sure there's a reason why Reme ended up in the other world. What will she learn and gain from being there? Can she go home? If so, would that be a good thing for her and the world?

yuiare
Regular
Projects: Ichigo

#9 Post by yuiare »

Your art is way too cute! :D The plot and characters overall sound interesting, I'll be keeping my eye on this~

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#10 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Not sure if you used to be MelonCandy or I just need sleep, if so then don't mind me :'D

I honestly don't have anything to say now but the art caught my attention, the linearts are so clean >u<
I'll be looking forward to any updates :3
Good luck on your project! :D

Eunbin

#11 Post by Eunbin »

khnachi wrote:Such clean lineart!
I wish I can draw that neat lol..
anywho this looks really interesting I'll be keeping an eye on this thread then. good luck. :mrgreen:
It's not that neat...
but thanks anyways :D
Alera wrote:I'm liking the sound of this! >w<
Also really like the art style! *A* Keep it up, I look forward for this one!
Thank you and thank you :)
gekiganwing wrote:
Eunbin wrote:On the way to a school excursion an unexpected earthquake shakes the place. Reme, a highschool girl, falls into a large river and is mysteriously transported to an unknown city called "Farland". There she becomes trapped between a war between the Kingdom of Farland and a large crime organisation called "RedClaw"
The notion of a character going from the real world to another one has existed since at least the original Alice in Wonderland novel, which was written about a hundred and fifty years ago. Back in the '90s, it seemed there was a bunch of anime-manga stories about teenagers being transported into fictional worlds, including but not limited to El Hazard, Fushigi Yugi, Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure, and Escaflowne. They ranged from almost-never-serious (Those Who Hunt Elves) to half-comedy (Rayearth) to dramatic (The Twelve Kingdoms) to downright depressing (Now and Then, Here and There).

That said... I recommend making sure there's a reason why Reme ended up in the other world. What will she learn and gain from being there? Can she go home? If so, would that be a good thing for her and the world?
Yep got that all planned out, thanks for the advice.
yuiare wrote:Your art is way too cute! :D The plot and characters overall sound interesting, I'll be keeping my eye on this~
Thanks for taking interest :)
nero279 wrote:Not sure if you used to be MelonCandy or I just need sleep, if so then don't mind me :'D

I honestly don't have anything to say now but the art caught my attention, the linearts are so clean >u<
I'll be looking forward to any updates :3
Good luck on your project! :D
Uh, pretty I'm sure I'm me! (Im guessing MelonCandy is someone else's username?)

Thanks, hopefully this vn goes turn out interesting .

[This quoting thing is messy phew~)

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#12 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

I love the plot and the art *--* I'll be waiting for this~~ ♥

Eunbin

#13 Post by Eunbin »

Sora-Kuroi wrote:I love the plot and the art *--* I'll be waiting for this~~ ♥
Thank you!

I really should be asleep but got excited and screenshot-ed a little preview for you lovely people!
(Yeah sorry the CG isn't done yet :/)
Screenshot 1.png

Ahem, anyways...
GNITE EVERYONE!

Rye
Regular
Projects: : MAlice :

Re: Tricross [Fantasy.Action.Adventure.GxB] [Updated 09/04]

#14 Post by Rye »

Nero, you know what I'm thinking. They have same first name (it is quite common,yeah) and both came from Austraylia (did I spell it right?)

Nevermind, a promising project with a fine concept. I will checking this out when I've time and hoping for more. I've seen your art styles a lot. You must have a lot influence then. o ^ o Well, good luck.
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

Eunbin

Re: Tricross [Fantasy.Action.Adventure.GxB] [Updated 09/04]

#15 Post by Eunbin »

Rye wrote:Nero, you know what I'm thinking. They have same first name (it is quite common,yeah) and both came from Austraylia (did I spell it right?)

Nevermind, a promising project with a fine concept. I will checking this out when I've time and hoping for more. I've seen your art styles a lot. You must have a lot influence then. o ^ o Well, good luck.
(Y) Don't know about influence but thanks! I shall not disappoint you! (hopefully)