Destiny Fails Us [Otome|Romance|Slice of Life] Oct. 7

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
StarGirl
Projects: Untitled

Re: Destiny Fails Us [Otome|Romance|Slice of Life] Oct. 29

#181 Post by StarGirl »

DestinyFailsUs wrote:
Hey everyone! This week I bring you the last sprite comparison/preview for October. This time it's Alaska.

I had a lot of fun working on her sprite, so I'm really excited to share her with you all!

Sprite Comparison of her old and new sprite. Showing off her school uniform & main casual outfit.

Athletic Wear: Basketball Uniform & Gym Uniform

Other Casual Outfits: Letterman Jacket & Tank Top
From the [url=http://destinyfailsus.tumblr.com/post/101279505542/spritecomparisons-alaska]Tumblr[/url] Post wrote:Alaska Price is a 15 year old girl whose birthday happens to be on Valentine’s Day. She is 5’7” and is on the Moirai High School basketball team. She spends a lot of time at home watching cartoons and eating junk food.
This is the last sprite preview for October. In a few days I'll be uploading another wallpaper to my patreon starring the 4 characters I've shared this month (Idril, Lily, Atali, Alaska). I hope enjoyed the sprite previews this month.
Ah!! I love Alaska's casual outfit! Hexagons <3 She's looking great! I can't wait for more updates.