Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
CatyCats
Regular

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome]UPDATE 03/04/2014

#121 Post by CatyCats »

My eyes may have been playing tricks on me but I see that Chester has long hair (in a tail) :o
and all the guys wear this clothes? Uhm, the choice is yours to be honest, but ehm....( do you still use that clothes you've made on the front page and on pg. 7 or 6 ?)

KiloTango
Regular
Projects: The Lighthouse (NaNoReNo14)
Organization: Starship ★ Palindrome

#122 Post by KiloTango »

The art looks great for this. I love the smooth but painterly feel of the sprites and the story sound interesting! Killer logo and UI work as well!
ImageImageImage

LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

#123 Post by LucaMadison »

Oh my god, good luck with this visual novel project. It sounds amazing. I think it is very great!
Image Image Image Image Image

Kobato IScream

#124 Post by Kobato IScream »

AAAAHHHHH looks so awesome!! >u< i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to play this~!
i have a question, though! is it any related to the other game "winter bliss"?
because i kinda just finished playing that one and i LOVED it, so this should be awesome~ OuO

ZeGauntlet

#125 Post by ZeGauntlet »

Can't Wait!!

someone45678
Completed: The Beginning

#126 Post by someone45678 »

is it a kinetic visual novel?

plaster
Regular
Tumblr: plasterbrain
Soundcloud: plasterbrain

#127 Post by plaster »

oh my gosh those SPRITES ARE AWESOME!!

pikaplup2

#128 Post by pikaplup2 »

Hi I am so excited for this game!!! I just finished Winter Bliss and I must say that I am am so AMPED for Black Rosette!!! I cant wait to see Salju again!!!! I hope m/c can make him feel better and melt his frozen heart.XD I really really love the art and I want to let you know that you have a fan in me!

shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

#129 Post by shilkefair »

@CatyCats
CatyCats wrote:My eyes may have been playing tricks on me but I see that Chester has long hair (in a tail) :o
and all the guys wear this clothes? Uhm, the choice is yours to be honest, but ehm....( do you still use that clothes you've made on the front page and on pg. 7 or 6 ?)
haha chester has a short hair :)
yes, i will still use the original clothing

@KiloTango
KiloTango wrote:The art looks great for this. I love the smooth but painterly feel of the sprites and the story sound interesting! Killer logo and UI work as well!
Thank you very much:D

@LucaMadison
LucaMadison wrote:Oh my god, good luck with this visual novel project. It sounds amazing. I think it is very great!
Thank for the support!

@Kobato IScream
Kobato IScream wrote:AAAAHHHHH looks so awesome!! >u< i'm soooooooooooo looking forward to play this~!
i have a question, though! is it any related to the other game "winter bliss"?
because i kinda just finished playing that one and i LOVED it, so this should be awesome~ OuO
Yes, it is related to Winter Bliss^^
thanks^^

@ZeGauntlet
ZeGauntlet wrote:Can't Wait!!
thank you!

@someone45678
someone45678 wrote:is it a kinetic visual novel?
no, it's an otome game with choices^^

@plaster
plaster wrote:oh my gosh those SPRITES ARE AWESOME!!
Thank you very much!
pikaplup2 wrote:@Hi I am so excited for this game!!! I just finished Winter Bliss and I must say that I am am so AMPED for Black Rosette!!! I cant wait to see Salju again!!!! I hope m/c can make him feel better and melt his frozen heart.XD I really really love the art and I want to let you know that you have a fan in me!
Thank you for playing winter Bliss!:D
Thank you so much for the support!
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

shilkefair
Regular

#130 Post by shilkefair »

UPDATE 18/07/2014
Hello, everyone! It’s been awhile since i’ve updated!
I was really busy with my final project and couldn't draw anything for a while...just wanted to say that this project is still alive, and still working on it bit by bit. A slow progress, haha
So for the plot of Black Rosette have change a lot since i added Salju to the story...i think there will be a wonderland theme to it, but not as much as the original plot.

And here’s a sneak peek of Alisa, Cull and Taika with their new costums^^ i redo cull’s since i don’t like the first one, the other might get a makeover soon as well...

I will change the summary later for Black Rosette, so keep your eyes open! haha :D
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

kukiko-tan
Regular
Completed: Fear Not
Projects: The Song of the Caged Crow, Revealed Royalty, The Golden Seed
Organization: RONI
Deviantart: kukiko-tan

Re: Black Rosette[GXB][otome]UPDATE 18/07/2014 PG 9

#131 Post by kukiko-tan »

Oh wow! Their designs have really been upgraded, and quite wonderfully! 8') I love them so much. I love the color palette and I think the new clothes are more suitable than the first ones. You're doing a nice job.

Bouki
Regular

#132 Post by Bouki »

I have been stalking this thread for awhile, I can't believe I never posted a comment D: Waking up today and seeing this got updated really made my day! :) I'm quite a fan of Alice in Wonderland, so this project really caught my interest. Well, seems like you are going to change the plot though ^^' Haha, I'm sure it will still be interesting to play. New outfits and that intro art look really promising. I gotta say, your art is just plain amazing, especially that CG on the front page. It's... just... daaaaamn. Character designs are really awesome, so far Chester is my favorite (oh boy I'm so gonna pursue Chester) but others are really good too. I just can't wait for this game's release (but I guess it will still take a lot of time, right? D:) and wanted to say you just got yourself a fan here! I wish you the best of luck with this project ^^ Hope you update more often, 'cause I'm really curious about how the story is going to change (and new outfits of the other characters of course, you can never get enough of that pretty art of yours).

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#133 Post by Akitsuki »

It's been a while since I checked this thread and now I found the updates!! Now I really, really, REALLY, can't wait for the finished game!! And your art is actually improving too! Great job! I wish you good luck with everything you're doing right now, so that you can focus on finishing this LOL Just joking, but I do hope everything goes well ;D

Aruise
Regular
Projects: Endless Corridor

#134 Post by Aruise »

Oh an update an update yesshh!! *A*

Oh wow I love your art, and it's really improved. I love how you made their costume, really suit the theme! XD *and now I'm fall in love with Cull soo badly //shot*
Anyway good luck on this project, really looking forward to play it! XDb
Current Project

shilkefair
Regular

#135 Post by shilkefair »

@kukiko-tan
kukiko-tan wrote:Oh wow! Their designs have really been upgraded, and quite wonderfully! 8') I love them so much. I love the color palette and I think the new clothes are more suitable than the first ones. You're doing a nice job.
haha, yeah, i've been thinking of upgrading them for a while now, i think that a few of them will be upgraded as well:)
and thanks!

@Bouki
Bouki wrote:I have been stalking this thread for awhile, I can't believe I never posted a comment D: Waking up today and seeing this got updated really made my day! :) I'm quite a fan of Alice in Wonderland, so this project really caught my interest. Well, seems like you are going to change the plot though ^^' Haha, I'm sure it will still be interesting to play. New outfits and that intro art look really promising. I gotta say, your art is just plain amazing, especially that CG on the front page. It's... just... daaaaamn. Character designs are really awesome, so far Chester is my favorite (oh boy I'm so gonna pursue Chester) but others are really good too. I just can't wait for this game's release (but I guess it will still take a lot of time, right? D:) and wanted to say you just got yourself a fan here! I wish you the best of luck with this project ^^ Hope you update more often, 'cause I'm really curious about how the story is going to change (and new outfits of the other characters of course, you can never get enough of that pretty art of yours).
it's not really a big change to the plot, the main plot is still the same i think, the things that change are the background story and interaction of the characters and the goal at the end of the story. haha i guess chester's fan is rising, chasing up to fion, haha :D
thank you so much for liking the character design :D

@Aruise
Aruise wrote:Oh an update an update yesshh!! *A*

Oh wow I love your art, and it's really improved. I love how you made their costume, really suit the theme! XD *and now I'm fall in love with Cull soo badly //shot*
Anyway good luck on this project, really looking forward to play it! XDb
haha, there's more where that came from :D and thanks, unfortunately cull is not obtainable,haha
and thanks :D
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.