Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
piichimi
Regular
Projects: A+ Switch! (Visual Novel)

Re: Black Rosette [GxB][VN] main page changed!

#166 Post by piichimi »

This game looks absolutely beautiful.
Can't wait to play! <3

StarGirl
Projects: Untitled

#167 Post by StarGirl »

This game is looking gorgeous! Amazing plot & art. Keep up the good work! :D

Khalliope
Tumblr: jasmine-amyy
Deviantart: khalliope

#168 Post by Khalliope »

Oh gosh this game looks absolutely gorgeous!

Like everyone else already said, the logo looks great, the art is amazing and the GUI looks so beautiful! I swear I will probably stay on the menu screen for a long long minute just admiring it. I really, really adore the characters! Their designs are so detailed and really reflect their personality! They also have really well developed personalities as well~ I can't decide which character is my favourite!

I really like the Alice in Wonderland themed premise. I'm a sucker for fairytale-based stories, so I'm all for it!

Good luck with this project! Everyone looks so fabulous! I cannot wait for further updates ^ q ^

shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

#169 Post by shilkefair »

It's been awhile! i'm really busy this days so i have just checked again and there is so many comments pilling up :D i'll try to answer them one by one ^^
ryuuzey wrote:I am really looking forward to this and never had the chance to comment yet ^^
I really love your art and admire you. I am happy to see salju here as i really enjoyed winter bliss :)
You have great talent so i wish you good luck to finish everything you want to do without any problems and have fun!~
Thank you very much! and for playing W.B as well :D
LadyOfGatsby wrote:Everything is so beautiful, I might cry ;')
Thanks, Aww don't cry :D
Bouki wrote:Wow you renewed the sprites! They look really good, especially Alisa's new version is quite better than the old one in my opinion. I love how you added their names with those purple circles, seems like everything you do is esthetic, haha. I especially liked the GUI, it sure gives off a dark feeling. I would say it's both scary and pretty at the same time. Also I'm all in for the dark theme, I think it'd be original and surely, interesting to play. But I'm kinda sad you removed the CG sample. It was so beautiful... I hope you can post a new one when you're done, too ^^
I'm so curious about what your writing is like, and how demo will turn out, so... Ooh gosh, quick, someone please volunteer for proofreading the demo! D8
Yes, i have renewed them to match the other artwork, Yeah i didn't like the old alisa as well, glad i remake her :D
I'll add he CG when i'm done drawing them at the moment i haven't drawn any CG yet >_>
Hazel-Bun wrote:That GUI *weeps* Great progress! Can't wait to see even more ^^
Thanks!
pikaplup2 wrote:The game looks great, but where is Salju? Has he been removed? I am still amped about the game though!!!!!!!
don't worry Salju will be there, i just havent uploaded his sprite yet :D
snowflakes wrote:Cull reminds me of Salju...

I guess he is, haha
Lyyli wrote:Wow, everything looks so great! From the characters to the UI!

Thank you very much!
erumin wrote:Oh I really like the art style for this one ! Though I'm not into dark theme, the chara designs are colorful and diverse, and the GUI is neat too !

I'm looking forward to the progress & next update ! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Glad you liked it, the theme is not that dark so don't worry :D
CSV wrote:I'm really looking forward to this game. Your art is amazing, everything about it looks beautiful. The logo, character design, GUI and overall art style are all stunning, and the story itself looks interesting, though I hope it's not too dark (I wonder if there are happy endings to it?)
I wish you the best of luck for this project. =)

Thank you! the story is going to be slightly dark so don't worry :D
try10 wrote:Darker themes? :) WoW! Awesome! Lovely art and characters! I am so waiting for the final product to be released! :D

Yes, i cannot wait as well! :D
Green Glasses Girl wrote:I can't remember if I commented on this already, but I just wanted to say this is gorgeous! I played Winter Bliss, so I expected as much. You definitely have some of the best and most professional artwork on these forums!

If you need any help with future editing (grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc....), I would love to help!

Thank you for the comment, and thank you for the compliment it really means a lot!:D
Ohh, thank you for the offer, i'll be sure to contact you if i need any help :D
CatyCats wrote:Amazing improvement! The colors are truly not that dark/horrorish but a true dark alice in wonderland. It is dark but still with colors.
Sprites are wonderful and I still like chesterrrr! The first guy I want is chester!

Keep up the good word and since its october...congratz on being graduated (i think). I'm in college (ugh...1 hour in a train)... When was there a demo again?

yes, i'm not really going really dark so yeah, still has colors. well chester is getting popular :D
Yes, Thank you! woah 1 hour by train to go to collage? that's a long way but i hope you enjoy the ride.
i don't know the exact release but i'm will try to finish the demo by the end of this year.
SilverSnow wrote:Yey! Updates! I'm really looking forward on playing Black Rosette! The GUI changes are just awesome!!! You have my admiration through and through! ^^
Can't wait for more! (*≧∀≦*)

Thank you very much!
PaupauSenpai wrote:This is beautiful, absolutely amazing plot and art <3 I really want to see this happen. Even though the Alice in Wonderland theme has been done before, I feel like this one is unique with all the characters' relations with one another, so it doesn't feel "typical" or anything. It feels really interesting ;w; <333

Please, it would be my honor to help out proofreading this VN, so that its beauty can be portrayed perfectly in the English language. ywy (I understand how writing in a second language can be difficult; I am learning quite a few, and my Italian, Spanish and German are atrocious xD You're way better at English than I am at those lol!)

Thank you for thinking that this is unique! :D
woah how many language have you mastered?
Josie wrote:I have a knack for dark Alice theme and beautiful GUI, this and Alice and The Cursed Wonderland are probably two of them. Stunning graphic, intriguing character, namely the queen. I'm pretty curious about how did she get mad, like she can't just pop out madness out of nowhere, right? And her unfinished business with Chester. I love how you toned everything down to make it darker as well. Hope to see this release soon in 2015 :3

Thank you!:D
don't worry how the queen get mad will be reviled on the story as well :D
piichimi wrote:This game looks absolutely beautiful.
Can't wait to play! <3

StarGirl wrote:This game is looking gorgeous! Amazing plot & art. Keep up the good work! :D

Khalliope wrote:Oh gosh this game looks absolutely gorgeous!

Like everyone else already said, the logo looks great, the art is amazing and the GUI looks so beautiful! I swear I will probably stay on the menu screen for a long long minute just admiring it. I really, really adore the characters! Their designs are so detailed and really reflect their personality! They also have really well developed personalities as well~ I can't decide which character is my favourite!

I really like the Alice in Wonderland themed premise. I'm a sucker for fairytale-based stories, so I'm all for it

Good luck with this project! Everyone looks so fabulous! I cannot wait for further updates ^ q ^!

haha, Thank you very much!
i'll be sure to make the story interesting! :D
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

shilkefair
Regular

#170 Post by shilkefair »

UPDATE/29/10/2014
Just a quick update, i've been busy lately with things and the progress is going slowly I've been concentrating on making the assets like sprite and the BG's
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

piichimi
Regular
Projects: A+ Switch! (Visual Novel)

#171 Post by piichimi »

shilkefair wrote:UPDATE/29/10/2014
Just a quick update, i've been busy lately with things and the progress is going slowly I've been concentrating on making the assets like sprite and the BG's

this is some screenshot, i've chance the TextBox because i don't quite like the first one
Who is this guy?? (i'll update his profile later)

and salju will be here :D

--------------------------
*Deviantart

work in progress
Beautiful! Great work!

shilkefair
Regular

#172 Post by shilkefair »

[quote=piichimi]Beautiful! Great work![/quote]

--------------------------------
UPDATE
So, here is Alisa's Sprites and it's finished. I'm actually kinda behind schedule now that i'm sick and have an animation work that i have to do>< please bear with me >__>

--------------------------
*Deviantart

work in progress

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#173 Post by try10 »

Gorgeous! I love that cloak! XD :D

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#174 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Everything is shaping up so nicely :D I especially adore the GUI work and Salju <3!!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

pikaplup2

#175 Post by pikaplup2 »

Eeeeeeeeeeeee Salju is there!!!!!!!!!!! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ I could explode

AliceOfHeart
Deviantart: AliceOfHeart

#176 Post by AliceOfHeart »

First of all, I had to make an account just to say this. I absolutely loved Winter Bliss. (Am admittedly heartbroken that I won't be able to persue Salju......... :cry: ) You're art style is wonderful! The story for this awesome, and I can't wait for it to come out! *that's all I had to say. lol* ^^

PaupauSenpai
Regular
Projects: The Color of Life

#177 Post by PaupauSenpai »

shilkefair wrote: Thank you for thinking that this is unique! :D
woah how many language have you mastered?
Ohai! No problema! It's a beautiful story \TvT/
Andddd I can speak English and Japanese, and I am happy to say my German has much improved and I can speak it decently now. Whew TuT I am making it my mission to be able to speak Italian by the summer because I'm going to Italy in the summer! :D (Working on that Spanish too xD)

May I ask what language(s) you know? :D
Current Project:
The Color of Life, a slice-of-life otome game with a hint of fantasy, dreamworlds...and bunny and kitty boys.
Link to the WIP thread here

Katy133
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
Projects: The Butler Detective
Tumblr: katy-133
Deviantart: Katy133
Soundcloud: Katy133
itch: katy133

#178 Post by Katy133 »

I've only just discovered this, and I'm now interested in playing this. I like the Alice in Wonderland motif. The art quality is very high, and the GUI also looks very nice.
ImageImage

My Website, which lists my visual novels.
Become a patron on my Patreon!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#179 Post by try10 »

Salju is really handsome. He is so gorgerous! I wish he was a love interest! :oops:

Kirlett
Regular

#180 Post by Kirlett »

What is this!? Are you kidding me?! THIS IS AWESOME! :shock:
I can't wait for the game to be released, I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favorite otomes <3 AND IT'S FREE. People who share their brilliant work with us for free...ahh, I love it. Really, thank you, you know that this kind of project could be a commercial one, but you didn't take that path and I'm so glad! I would pay for this if I could, but I don't have a credit card (I'm 17) and my parents dislike this kind of things (how dare they :cry: ) ahh, sad but true.
But I will play it because it's free~ yaay!

Keep the good work, I'm already in love with the characters, specially the Queen and Fion (I have a thing with white haired men, ahh~ :roll: ) even if I feel a little jealous that the one who has Fion's love is the Queen and not Alisa :( but I suppose that can change with time and the right route :lol: !

Thank you for making this.