Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

#1 Post by shilkefair »

PROJECT CANCELLED
Hello everyone i really got bad news that i cannot continue making visual novel as it is, i hope you all understand.
i am terribly sorry *bow down* i know that you've all been waiting a few years to see this game accomplish but i can not anymore
it's some serious real life stuff going on all of a sudden and i have to take care of my family and really work hard on my life and i don't have time.
you don't know how much i want to finish Black Rosette but the reality is that I have a real life issue that i have to deal with
I'm Very Sorry everyone...I have to cancel this project, I know I let so many people down...again i'm very sorry! I am not very good with words so i can only write this short message...
i'm terribly sorry making you all wait and got nothing in return...I'm very sorry for that.

About Winter Bliss, please anyone who already played Winter Bliss and have the copy of it, please don't post it or re-upload it anywhere else, i can't explain it but i just want the trace of my visual novel be erased from the net, I know you think it's weird but i can not say or explain anything but please understand :(

Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:09 am, edited 25 times in total.

latte
Regular
Projects: Memories of Summer Winds, untitled KN

Re: Black Rosette [otome] [GXB]

#2 Post by latte »

First of all, welcome!

The first thing that caught my attention is how that logo is ridiculously badass, probably the best I've ever seen here, and the story can go anywhere from that short description but I'll keep my hopes up for a refreshing take on the wonderland theme. Your art is also really nice, though if you don't mind I think some colors in Kain's outfit might be a tad too bright/saturated comparing to the others. Do you have a dA account or something like that?

That's it, sorry I can't offer more helpful advice and good luck with your project.

Hadex
Projects: DellFire High
Deviantart: HadexVN

#3 Post by Hadex »

Interesting, I love the way the characters look. Wondering if the story is supposed to be based off of Alice in Wonderland but with some differences?

Aseret
Regular

#4 Post by Aseret »

This sounds really interesting! I absolutely LOVE your art ♥ The logo is superb and the characters look amazing :) I like the story too (it's based on alice in wonderland, right?). Since English isn't your first language, I'd recommend getting some proofreaders, as that would help you out. Overall, this seems great and I'm really looking forward to it!

FatUnicornGames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Club Shuffle

#5 Post by FatUnicornGames »

How long is this game going to be? If it isn't too long I'd be glad to help edit the script. I've done some editing in the fan-translation community.
Developer Blog for Club Shuffle - Follow and Share?
-Also! You can call me Crystal if you want.-

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#6 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Hey, the game looks really good. I like how it's almost based on Alice in wonderland and the art gives me more of that "Wonderland" feeling :lol:
Yup, I agree you should get some proofreaders (your English doesn't seem bad though) :)
One more thing, BEAUTIFUL LOGO YOU HAVE THERE :mrgreen:

Boomsickle
Regular
Completed: Victorian Olives

#7 Post by Boomsickle »

Looks like it's based off Alice in Wonderland series. It will be cool to see how you tie it together.

shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

#8 Post by shilkefair »

thank you everyone for the comments!^^

Latte,
thank you so much!! honestly i thought that my logo was just standard and plain, but thank you for saying that!=D
i edited the synopsis a little bit and i like the idea of a refreshing theme of wanderland considering that there are many games out there with this theme, but i'll do my best to make it different from other games^^
i do have a Deviant art, i've already put it on the post subject^^

Hadex,
glad you like the character and yes it's based of alice in wanderland theme but with some difference^^

Aseret,
Thank you!! yes it's based on wanderland=D
well, i've been thinking of asking someone to be a proofreaders too, but i'm still new here and still figuring out stuff and how it works,hehe

FatUnicornGames,
i don't know how long this going to take coz i'm just getting started.
thank you for offering help=D i do need help with the the script but it's not even half way done=A="

Mimi_Melody,
thank you!=D
well i've been thinking of getting proofreaders too but i'm kinda embarrassed to do it><

riiko08
Regular
Completed: Locked Heart, Cinderella Phenomenon
Organization: DICESUKI
Deviantart: kooriiko

#9 Post by riiko08 »

Hnnnggg!! First of all, that Logo!!
I immediately fell in love when I saw it >w<
The synopsis is really interesting. I've seen a lot of games based on AiW but this one looks promising. I'll surely keep an eye on this one.
The art looks amazing as well! There are a lot of awesome people here who are willing to help with the proofreading, so I don't think you'll have a problem looking for one. ^^
Good luck on this one!
I'll be stalking your DA account as well

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#10 Post by pickle131 »

I love the logo and art for this so far!!! Definitely keeping an eye on this.
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Talena
Projects: Adapting a story to a VN 'The Brothers' (GxB)

#11 Post by Talena »

A new twist on an old story, I like it! ^.^

I hope to see it finished, your art looks good and you seem to have a storyline down... I will be keeping my eyes on this =)

merdeamour
Veteran
Projects: Taleweaver's Curse

#12 Post by merdeamour »

That logo is beautiful, and so are the sprites! Your plot sounds like it's going to be an interesting one, too. Wishing you luck in this! (:

P.S. I noticed a resemblance between Chester and Pacthesis' Wonderland Days Sim Date's Lance... Although the outfit made him appear different (: Just something I'd noticed xD Your art is breathtaking, though. Those eyes on Alisa are gorgeous.
Last edited by merdeamour on Wed May 08, 2013 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What would life be if we had no courage to attempt anything?
-Vincent van Gogh
I manage a blog, Another Otome Diary where I give my two cents on otomes I've played. Check it out, or let me know if you want a game of yours reviewed!

CatyCats
Regular

#13 Post by CatyCats »

you are finally on lemmasoft. Like i said, you art like the professionals! :D

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#14 Post by Didules »

The logo is really eye-catching!
The art is amazing!
Everything gives a "madness of Alice in wonderland" feeling :)
The text box is great too!
==> I really look forward to this game!!
Good luck!!

lilyrose
Regular

#15 Post by lilyrose »

Looks simply amazing :) (even though you just started :3) I have to agree with everyone when I say the logo looks AWESOME!!!!!! The character art is also amazing :) very beautiful. If that wasn't enough, the story itself is very interesting :) I look forward to what you do with this project :)
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~