Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

Re: Black Rosette [GxB][VN] main page changed!

#181 Post by shilkefair »

@AliceOfHeart
AliceOfHeart wrote:First of all, I had to make an account just to say this. I absolutely loved Winter Bliss. (Am admittedly heartbroken that I won't be able to persue Salju......... :cry: ) You're art style is wonderful! The story for this awesome, and I can't wait for it to come out! *that's all I had to say. lol* ^^
Oh my, Thank you for coming by! yeah, salju doesn't have a route but there will be something for him,haha

@PaupauSenpai
PaupauSenpai wrote:
shilkefair wrote: Thank you for thinking that this is unique! :D
woah how many language have you mastered?
Ohai! No problema! It's a beautiful story \TvT/
Andddd I can speak English and Japanese, and I am happy to say my German has much improved and I can speak it decently now. Whew TuT I am making it my mission to be able to speak Italian by the summer because I'm going to Italy in the summer! :D (Working on that Spanish too xD)

May I ask what language(s) you know? :D
oh that's so cool! you can speak German!? i always wanted to add another language and one of them is German and Russia, haha but haven't studied them yet >.< have fun when you're going to Italy! :D
hmm, right now i can speak English and Japanese(not a pro level though, i can writhe in Japanese but not the kanji, it's to hard haha) and maybe i'll try to study Korean language XD

@Katy133
Katy133 wrote:I've only just discovered this, and I'm now interested in playing this. I like the Alice in Wonderland motif. The art quality is very high, and the GUI also looks very nice.
Thank you, i'm glad that you're interested! :D

@try10
try10 wrote:Salju is really handsome. He is so gorgerous! I wish he was a love interest! :oops:
sorry but he doesn't have a route but i'll prepare something else that involved him 8)

@Kirlett
Kirlett wrote:What is this!? Are you kidding me?! THIS IS AWESOME! :shock:
I can't wait for the game to be released, I'm pretty sure this will be one of my favorite otomes <3 AND IT'S FREE. People who share their brilliant work with us for free...ahh, I love it. Really, thank you, you know that this kind of project could be a commercial one, but you didn't take that path and I'm so glad! I would pay for this if I could, but I don't have a credit card (I'm 17) and my parents dislike this kind of things (how dare they :cry: ) ahh, sad but true.
But I will play it because it's free~ yaay!

Keep the good work, I'm already in love with the characters, specially the Queen and Fion (I have a thing with white haired men, ahh~ :roll: ) even if I feel a little jealous that the one who has Fion's love is the Queen and not Alisa :( but I suppose that can change with time and the right route :lol: !

Thank you for making this.

Haha, thank you! :D i just want people to play without trouble :)
I guess Fion will be a tough one to handle :D

==========================================================

UPDATE 27/12/2014
first of all happy holidays everyone! i hope you all have a nice time. this holidays have been quiet for me just so busy with real life stuff =.=" And I have an announcement that The Demo for Black Rosette...I can not make it for this month release....I will set it back...I'am so sorry!!! :oops: that's why i don't really make promises =.=" It will be probably around February or March 2015 TAT it depend on how busy I am, but i will still keep you updated i'm just still finishing up the sprites for the Demo and it really took a long time :oops:
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kirlett
Regular

#182 Post by Kirlett »

Waa~ ♥ He's so handsome. Don't worry, we can wait a little longer for the demo! Don't push yourself! ^^

shilkefair
Regular

#183 Post by shilkefair »

@Kirlett
Thank you ms.Kirlett!
I won't push my self to hard then hehe :)
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

shilkefair
Regular

Re: Black Rosette PROJECT CANCELLED!!

#184 Post by shilkefair »

PROJECT CANCELLED
Hello everyone i really got bad news that i cannot continue making visual novel as it is, i hope you all understand.
i am terribly sorry *bow down* i know that you've all been waiting a few years to see this game accomplish but i can not anymore
it's some serious real life stuff going on all of a sudden and i have to take care of my family and really work hard on my life and i don't have time.
you don't know how much i want to finish Black Rosette but the reality is that I have a real life issue that i have to deal with
I'm Very Sorry everyone...I have to cancel this project, I know I let so many people down...again i'm very sorry! I am not very good with words so i can only write this short message...
i'm terribly sorry making you all wait and got nothing in return...I'm very sorry for that.

About Winter Bliss, please anyone who already played Winter Bliss and have the copy of it, please don't post it or re-upload it anywhere else, i can't explain it but i just want the trace of my visual novel be erased from the net, I know you think it's weird but i can not say or explain anything but please understand
:(
Last edited by shilkefair on Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#185 Post by Lesleigh63 »

Sorry to hear the bad news but I hope things work out for you.

shilkefair
Regular

#186 Post by shilkefair »

@Lesleigh63 : yes, thank you, very sorry for letting everybody down i kinda feel bad :(

SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

#187 Post by SilverSnow »

Such a shame :( I admit I kind of feel sad since I won't be able to play this anymore considering how much I admire all of your works, I was hoping to see more of it in the future, but I know you have put all of your love for this project :) So thank you for everything (′︿‵。) I wish you the best and for everything to go well.