*logo subject to change
Of course, she can’t imagine herself to look like a princess, or have talents that a princess is supposed to have. She just created imaginary friends for herself, and told stories to herself and they came alive for her.
None in the court knew of this talent, and Siran was thought dull. At fourteen, her father announced that she was betrothed to the prince of Riva, a country with whom Siran’s country has had a feud for a little over a hundred years. The shock of not being a Crown Princess but instead being the bride to a stranger causes Siran’s power to imagine things into being to inexplicably decrease. However, she obeys her father...
Now sixteen, Siran travels across the forests between Riva and Tyrarc, only to be accosted by a bloodbane witch who takes control of her guards with the scheme to impersonate Siran as the princess, and who leaves Siran in the forests to die. The witch, Illace, vows to make Riva and Tyrarc the breeding ground for the witches of her coven. Siran escapes from the forest with the help of her two imaginary friends, Siri and Alcin.
Siran, disguised, tries to figure out a way to overthrow Illace—but how can she, when she can’t even convince herself that she’s rightfully the princess?
As the bloodless bodies of townspeople pile up, and tensions rise against the supposed princess, Siran and her friends, both old and new, must find a way to stop the witch, before the carefully built-up truce between Tyrarc and Riva is sundered, before more people die...
Little does Siran know that she’s up against an enemy even more horrifying than a bloodbane witch...
1. Siran - “It’s not a matter of heroics, or duty, or even country—it’s a matter of doing what’s right."
2. Siri – “Because, imaginary or not, we’re still your friends.”
3. Alcin [Romanceable] - “Everyone deserves to be happy. I’d rather you thought of yourself as someone belonging to that demographic.”
4. Eriond [Romanceable] – “I have no use for humans, anyway. Your pettiness is below me.”
5. Basil [Romanceable] – “Beauty? I think beauty is in the kindred spirit. I believe I’d find an old crone beautiful if she were to understand me and take me for me.”
6. Illace “What do you want to live for, Princess? Aren’t you tired of the expectations yet, the impressions people have of you?”
7. Katya – “If everyone were like royalty, no one would want to be important things like a baker, a seamstress... or maybe a tavern maid, like you.”
8. Rivan Prince
*NOTE: This is a free game for all to play, just in case anyone's wondering (:
Writer - merdeamour
Sprite Artist - Ant-san
Background Artist - Emily (not on LSF)
Programmer - ayo
Composer - Ant (not on LSF)
Sprites - 100%
CGs - 60%
BGs - 5%
Writing - 20%
Programming - 0%
GUI - 75%
*Note: I've finished writing the whole story (it's a novel I'm working on), so I'm just working on the routes. Technically, I only have 2 routes to go, but since the story has a happy ending, and I'm planning to have both sad and happy endings for each character, I'm still at 1/5 of the writing.
Main Menu: Config Menu: Save/Load Menu:
ayo wrote:Sorry for the delay, I was just adding some minor stuffs to the preview. As you already know, the BGs and SFXs are not ours but the sprites, GUI/UI are from us ^^
Anyway, please enjoy the short preview of the game and please leave some feedbacks once you finish playing it, thanks!
1. Linux Download
2. Mac Download
3. Windows Download