How much a Heart can Hurt(gxb, Otome, fantasy, magical)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
MioSegami
Regular
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE PARADISE
Organization: BlueAngelService

How much a Heart can Hurt(gxb, Otome, fantasy, magical)

#1 Post by MioSegami »

This is an actual remake, of Promise You. This remake is a whole entire...entire somewhat different thing than I expected...I'm proud though!

Synopsis:
A town where magic is everywhere, a place where you've never imagined! Sina is a village girl living with her mother, her father has abandoned her family, leaving debt and grief for them he was never heard again. With no hope Sina's mother sends her child away to a reliable family which she we will be their maid. There she encounters four lovely men, and a mysterious boy at school. With this distraction, Sina tries to dive herself away from them and on a journey to find her father. Who he is, and what is doing now? Will one stand beside her? She barely knows her father, but yet he can hurt her so much. What does he think he is? A king, probably not.

Information:
You can choose which path to go on. Since there is five obtainable people, you can choose their path and get their romantic ending, friend ending, or bad ending. OR
play it the original way. fight for the guy :)

Hearling Magyk Stone Academy:
A magical school, where students with magical talent come to strengthen their gift! Hearling Magyk Academy is a full five years, divided into three ranks. The first rank are from age 12-13 years old, second is 14-15 years old, and lastly is 16-17 years old students. The only requirement to enter in this school is for you to have magic, and some control over it. School starts from 9 in the morning, till 7.m evening. total of ten hours. There are three breaks, and 200 days of school. The first break is at the first hour, the second is a noon. The last break is for potential studying. There are club activities, and festivals. Once a year, a ball would be held! Wear something formal! Lunch is at noon, and supper at 5 in the evening.

Festivals & Ceremonies:
Witch Festival: Celebration of the five deceased white witch.
White day: An opening ceremony for the school opening.
Red flag: Ending ceremony, where students graduates, and other students receive their certificates.
Customs Festivals: Student council will make those.

Classes:
1. Self meditation
2. Concentration
3.Literature(Literature Honors, Act: I, Act: II, Stage work: I, Stage work: II, Creative Writing honors)
4. History (History Honors, History I, History II)
5. Unity: (Held conferences and community serivce
6. Magyk Mix: (Magyk I, Magyk II, Maygk Begginers, Magyk Honors)
7.Challenge
8. Sorcery: (Sorcery honors, Sorcery I, Sorcery II, Sorcery Beginners)
9. Witch craft: (Witch craft I, Witch craft II, Witch craft beginners)
10. Art: (Art Studio, Art studio II, Painting, Painting II, Art theaters I, II)
11. Counseling: (For any problems)

Protagonist:
Sina: Sina is the main girl whom you'll play, she is a little over dramatic, and well hormones gets the best of her. She's dedicated and is stubborn, ignorant, a bit bratty you may say. Also hard working and is self-cautious about herself and her looks.
<insert picture>

Obtainables:
Fate:
The second eldest son who is seventeen, he's on his last year of his academy. Ready to graduate and go to a university for "special" people. He isn't the most talkative, and isn't the nicest, but with a heart like him, I'm sure he has some sort of a pretty heart...right? Let's hope so.

Zeyk:
The oldest son, who is 18 . He's a bit of a rebel and a jealous type boy. Competitive and loyal, his sense of humor is a bit absurd. His taste of things is a whole lot different. He isn't very much liked, but they're are some secret admirers.

Snow:
The second to the youngest, fifteen years old, and is the loudest, the most talkitive one, and the annoying one. Chit chats all the time, but everyone has a delicate side, a soft side, a scary side. no ones perfect right?

Maze:
The youngest fellow who loves accompany, he's a sweet boy, coated with spices, now..what a combo. He isn't the most strongest guy, though he tries, and sometimes he succeeds and most of the time he fails.
Well what could you say? He's hard working person, and rather persistant.

Ion:
Not one of the sons, but is a unique person, this person is hated yet so loved. Full of lies, and yet honesty, how much can this person screw you up? Emotionally or physically.

PHOTOS:

The magical academy

sina's livingroom
CLICK IT------------->viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40639&p=430149#p430149
Projects: PATUKA PRIVATE ISLAND
Story: 15% complete
Script: 0%
Art: 35%
Outline: 15%
Code: 10%

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

Re: How much a Heart can Hurt(gxb, Otome, fantasy, magical)

#2 Post by Didules »

It looks really interesting (Fantasy + Magic + otome = great XD)
The title is just pure genius!! "How much a heart can hurt", I love it! I don't know why, but seriously, it's a great choice!
The art is beautiful (the BG are great!), Fate and Zeyk look great!!
I look forward to it!!
(You got a stalker :P )
Good luck!!

KiYa

#3 Post by KiYa »

Promise you? Is that the the newest title for your project 'Maiden or Princess'?
I'm quite confused, actually.. ^^"
*Too busy playing PSP to make a signature*

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#4 Post by silverpikachu99 »

I really like the art! Ion and Fate have my name written all over them
^_−☆
i'll cry if you yell at me

MioSegami
Regular

#5 Post by MioSegami »

KiYa wrote:Promise you? Is that the the newest title for your project 'Maiden or Princess'?
I'm quite confused, actually.. ^^"

sorry I f confused you there! I renamed it three times, but in my eyes, it's like a complete new game, since the story plot miraculously changed, it's nothing like the old story. It's like inspired from my old game, but is a complete different set of characters, and plot.
Didules wrote: It looks really interesting (Fantasy + Magic + otome = great XD)
The title is just pure genius!! "How much a heart can hurt", I love it! I don't know why, but seriously, it's a great choice!
The art is beautiful (the BG are great!), Fate and Zeyk look great!!
I look forward to it!!
(You got a stalker :P )
Good luck!!
Thank you! I am working on the BGS! As hard as I can, to bad, my tablet isn't working right now! But the script is moving great! I'm glad you're interested.
silverpikachu99 wrote:I really like the art! Ion and Fate have my name written all over them
^_−☆
I have a soft spot for Fate, just saying ;)

lilyrose
Regular

#6 Post by lilyrose »

Wow looks very interesting. Eeeeeepppp!!! Can't wait and the art looks great :)
~ You know I used to be able to leap tall buildings using a jetpack? Then I got shot in the leg with an arrow T.T ~

nankaimo
Regular
Completed: Lolita Dress up Game, Feather Promises
IRC Nick: Ems

#7 Post by nankaimo »

This looks very lovely C: I love all of the characters! Good luck and keep at it!!

Dawnfire
Regular

#8 Post by Dawnfire »

Wow, the art looks great. I'm a little worried about your English skills, though, since I see some grammatical issues. I'm sure they're definitely forgivable, but I highly recommend getting a proofreader.
Writer/editor with native English skills and a bachelor's. Back after a longtime hiatus. Message if interested.

MioSegami
Regular

#9 Post by MioSegami »

Dawnfire wrote:Wow, the art looks great. I'm a little worried about your English skills, though, since I see some grammatical issues. I'm sure they're definitely forgivable, but I highly recommend getting a proofreader.
Ahahaha yeah, Definitely I'm getting a proofreader. I tend to not re-read things that I write o.o It's a bad bad habit lol.

MissCaru
Projects: Elerna[GXB][Fantasy, Romance, Mystery]

#10 Post by MissCaru »

Wow! This sounds really interesting and your art is just amazing. Definitely a game to look forward to (:

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#11 Post by Ran08 »

I like the art. Haha. It's different, and that's what makes it stand out for me. :) Plus, the backgrounds are cuuuute. They remind me of a DS game I really liked before. Haaaaa.

I remember proofreading for Promise You, haha, and from what I see, this is the remake? Coooool. The story seems to be pretty similar, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the new settings and characters. It's a really fresh change, one I'm happy for too. :)

Well, goodluck on this. :) If it's anything like the old game, I'm pretty sure it'll turn out great. Haha. That one was already pretty interesting, and you upped the level in this one. ^^ I'll be looking forward to this~

MioSegami
Regular

#12 Post by MioSegami »

Thank you all for waiting for an update, so far right now it's on a long hiatus due to my tablet pen broken :( So my art is lacking, and I'm losing my digital skills haha. Though the outline is 80% complete :]

I like the art. Haha. It's different, and that's what makes it stand out for me. :) Plus, the backgrounds are cuuuute. They remind me of a DS game I really liked before. Haaaaa.

I remember proofreading for Promise You, haha, and from what I see, this is the remake? Coooool. The story seems to be pretty similar, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the new settings and characters. It's a really fresh change, one I'm happy for too. :)

Well, goodluck on this. :) If it's anything like the old game, I'm pretty sure it'll turn out great. Haha. That one was already pretty interesting, and you upped the level in this one. ^^ I'll be looking forward to this~

Yes! It did change a lot, because when I thought about the setting, there are a lot of settings in Japan already, so I wanted to try something fresh and different. I'm glad the leveled bumped up too! I'll be working hard on this one as well! The plots are pretty similar, though the characters have changed quite a lot lol. Glad to make you happy!