Sunrider [Out of date]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

Re: Sunrider [Sci-Fi][Mecha][BxG][Bishojo][Space][Free]

#31 Post by mugenjohncel »

YES! Incoming zERO-GRAVITY Panty Shots! :mrgreen:

Make it happen Samu-Chan!!!... also Nice Renders :)

"POOF" (Disappears)

PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

#32 Post by PyTom »

You had me at starship. Actually, you had me a month ago, when the first shots of the warp core emerged. The world needs more hardware-based science fiction.

I am a little worried that the backgrounds might be a little too 3-d. The bright specular reflections on the floor of the lab look like it would be a bit out of place with the drawn characters. It's not like I wouldn't stop noticing that 5 minutes into the game - but I'd notice it for a little while.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Samu-kun
King of Moé
Organization: Love in Space Inc

#33 Post by Samu-kun »

I'll try to fix up the floors. Getting these backgrounds right is pretty tough... Especially when your computer's specs aren't that great.

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#34 Post by Samu-kun »

More Characters Have Been Unlocked

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#35 Post by LVUER »

Yandere should be the psychotic one, right? Soft outside, tough inside. Meaning unless you hurt her emotionally (or make her jealous), she will be incredibly sweet and innocent-like...
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

ShippoK
Veteran
Projects: Eyes of Gold (In-Progress)
Organization: (Red Moon)

#36 Post by ShippoK »

LVUER wrote:Yandere should be the psychotic one, right? Soft outside, tough inside. Meaning unless you hurt her emotionally (or make her jealous), she will be incredibly sweet and innocent-like...
Yep.
Though, an 'Yandere' can also go crazy if someone hurts the one they love more then themselves. It really depends on the character and how they act.
Some Yandere's enjoy just seeing the one they love the most be happy and won't be as hostile to the people MC is close to, while others 'Yandere's' go blood crazy at the sit of their love one being near anyone besides them!
Also, an 'Yandere' can also be Tough both Inside and Out depending on the character.
It's not 'ALWAYS' the quiet/shy ones. It is very common trait though, it's rare to see a Non-Quiet 'Yandere'.

There are also Yangire's as well. Certain 'Yangire's' tend to just be crazy in general and can snap at anything at any moment.They mostly focus on either themselves or their Friends then lovers like Yandere character's do.

(Note, I am not an expert I'm a Yandere/Yangire Fanatic).

To stay on-topic with the Thread;

I'm quite interested in which kind of Yandere or even Yangire Cosette will be, she seems to fall back on the 'quiet' girl trait from the BIO.
Much Appreciated for those who took the Survey!

Image Image
Eyes of Gold [BL (Suspense) (+18)] IN-PROGRESS
Alternate Online [(Friendship) (+10)] ON-HOLD
DeviantART• •[Honest critique] - 'Honesty is its own reward.'

yanderelover

#37 Post by yanderelover »

I'll be keeping an eye on this. Why? Uh, no reason! :D
Fine. You had me at the yandere part. And the spaceship part. There's not enough VNs with spaceships. Or yanderes.

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#38 Post by Samu-kun »

LVUER wrote:Yandere should be the psychotic one, right? Soft outside, tough inside. Meaning unless you hurt her emotionally (or make her jealous), she will be incredibly sweet and innocent-like...
I thought yandere meant she had a a couple of screws loose in her head. And a penchant for using excessive, unnecessary force. And lots of crazy laughing.

KomiTsuku
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Dreams of the Skies, Anton's Vacation, Luka, The Halberd and The Tiger, Rising Angels, Pyrite Heart, Rising Angels: Reborn, The Halberd and The Fox, VN Tycoon, RA: Hope
Projects: Rising Angels
Organization: IDHAS Studios
IRC Nick: Komi
itch: idhas

#39 Post by KomiTsuku »

Samu-kun wrote:
I thought yandere meant she had a a couple of screws loose in her head. And a penchant for using excessive, unnecessary force. And lots of crazy laughing.
No, those are just regular old psychos. A yandere is soft on the outside, bat shit crazy on the inside. They tend to be very, very obsessive over something (generally a person) and do ANYTHING to protect/have it. Sure, it may just be their lover's head, but they are gonna have that lovey-dovey honeymoon cruse at the end of the story.

That being said, there is nothing wrong with having some good old fashioned psychopaths instead.

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#40 Post by Samu-kun »

I know I could run to TVTropes for more scholarly research, but I KNOW that is a terrible idea.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#41 Post by LVUER »

Basically, yandere is a complete opposite of tsundere.
- Tsundere: hard on the outside, soft on the inside. May look hard headed and arrogant, but they actually kind and are the one who think about others.

Tsundere comes from "tsun tsun" whichs mean turn away in disgust and "dere dere" which means love struck.

- Yandere: soft on the outside, hard on the inside. A tough person with softie cover enough to fool everyone... that's because a yandere doesn't fake their soft side. They are genuinely kind and care others, it's just they have this dark, psychotic, brutal side. You only need the right switch to evoke their dark side. It's usually emotionally rather than physically, most of time: jealously. Or when you're the target of their love, is when they realize you will never become theirs.

Yandere comes from "yanderu" which means sick/mentally ill and "dere dere" which means love struck.

In fact, may be a yandere is so lovestruck with someone that it can make a caring person into psychotic killer when her loved one is in trouble... or will be snatched away by others. They do say that the most calm/kind one is the most dangerous one when truly angered.

If the person doesn't have the soft side, only the psychotic dark side, then it makes them just a plain psycho, not a yandere. But well, a psycho can fall in love too... may be that can make an interesting story ;P
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

Samu-kun
King of Moé

#42 Post by Samu-kun »

News Flash
Production is progressing.
screenshot0023.jpg
screenshot0025.jpg
screenshot0029.jpg
A special TEASER PREVIEW is inbound very soon. Maybe in a week or so. Please look forward to it.

Jason
Regular
Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1 and 2, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
Projects: Sierra Ops, Muv-Luv Kickstarter
Organization: Innomen Team

#43 Post by Jason »

Awesome man, I can't wait for the teaser!
Innomen Team Presents: Sierra Ops

We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#44 Post by pickle131 »

I've been stalking this for a while, but just wanted to say the backgrounds are looking amazing ;u;
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

cirnolovell
Projects: A Touhou fan game
Organization: Komeiji Records

#45 Post by cirnolovell »

If you need composer for music were open right now just send a message to my page and ill send you some of my projects from Komeiji records~!

- Music composer Koishi~