Seasonal Melody ♬ - [outdated - check new thread]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Viobli
Regular
Projects: *Truly, Friends *Lady Eun-mi

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ [GxB][Musical|Comedy|Slife][GUI up]

#31 Post by Viobli »

Ah, this is really interesting! I have a thing when it comes to bands and music, so yeah...
1) I would definitely play the game/demo when it's up :D
2) Kind of.
3) Most likely to be Aki lmao. I imagine Aki bashing those guys up when they mess with Hikaru xD (Well, just look at her personality lol.)
4) Yes -- just pure awesomeness. Especially with a fun MC!

khfan12
Regular
Completed: Clarity, a MH KN
Projects: "With You", Truculence

#32 Post by khfan12 »

inhalance wrote:Just uploaded Aki's design (just a rough draft, though). More designs to come! ^^
inhalance wrote:Update: Uploaded Daichi's design
inhalance wrote:Hikaru's profile & main screen have been uploaded!Here are Ichirou and Hayate's profiles!
It's...it's all so pretty! *throws hands in air*
Akitsuki, I'm really loving your art for this; it makes me even more excited to try the VN when it's out! c:

Also, I LOVE that menu image ♥♥♥♥

Oh...um...I'm also kind of in love with Ichirou's design...
Also, my theory that I have a thing for blondes might also include Daichi in that.

Yup, I'm totally gonna start on that fanart now.
Image <<My DeviantArt

Kinetic/Visual Novels:
Complete:
Clarity - MH KN- Solo Project
Projects:
With You (working title) - Lead Writer/Concept/ETC
Truculence- Concept Artist, Proofreader

shiho14
Regular

#33 Post by shiho14 »

I love the Main screen it looks really cute! ^^ Hello to the artist Akitsuki! I like your art! :D The game is coming along nicely..can't wait to try out the demo ^^

inhalance
Regular
Projects: Seasonal Melody ♬

#34 Post by inhalance »

Viobli wrote:Ah, this is really interesting! I have a thing when it comes to bands and music, so yeah...
1) I would definitely play the game/demo when it's up :D
2) Kind of.
3) Most likely to be Aki lmao. I imagine Aki bashing those guys up when they mess with Hikaru xD (Well, just look at her personality lol.)
4) Yes -- just pure awesomeness. Especially with a fun MC!
Haha, you'll be able to get a taste of Aki's humor when you go for one of the routes excluding the guys (but be aware that this isn't a GxG route) ^^
khfan12 wrote:Oh...um...I'm also kind of in love with Ichirou's design...
Also, my theory that I have a thing for blondes might also include Daichi in that.
Yup, I'm totally gonna start on that fanart now.
LOL, glad to see you're really excited! :)
shiho14 wrote:I love the Main screen it looks really cute! ^^ Hello to the artist Akitsuki! I like your art! :D The game is coming along nicely..can't wait to try out the demo ^^
Yep, Akitsuki's art is really nice. I think it will make the game a lot more enjoyable!
Offering proofreading help and writing assets.

Current WIP:

inhalance
Regular

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ [GxB][Musical|Comedy|Slife][SEMI-HIATU

#35 Post by inhalance »

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

I've decided to put this project on a hiatus for now since both Furuki and I are busy with school since it's started already. I won't be updating this thread as often, but Furuki will continue to work on the art when she can and I'll be writing the story/programming in my spare time as well.

However, that doesn't mean that updates won't stop coming. I'll definitely make sure to post them when I have the time to. :)
Last edited by inhalance on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current WIP:

cirnolovell
Projects: A Touhou fan game
Organization: Komeiji Records

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ [GxB][Musical|Comedy|Slife][SEMI-HIATU

#36 Post by cirnolovell »

If you need composer for music were open right now just send a message to my page and ill send you some of my projects from Komeiji records~!

- Music composer Koishi~

KanukoBlue1236

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ [GxB][Musical|Comedy|Slife][HIATUS]

#37 Post by KanukoBlue1236 »

Well I like the story but i hope this isn't mean or anything but i think maybe u could kind of make hikaru's shoulders a bit lower so that she looks more relaxed. i look forward to ur game!
I love singing, acting, and writing! I love all sorts of games (I can only play windows games tho) even gore and smut (i know, big difference and kinda perverted, but dun judge) I LOVE NIGHTCORE

I don't have a dirty mind, I just have a sexy imagination. ~Linda (mah buddy) 20-something

siyereeee
Deviantart: siyereeee

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ - [outdated - check new thread]

#38 Post by siyereeee »

I'm sorry? :) But I can't seem to find the new thread. Will you be so kind and give me the link? :D Thankyou so much! ❤.❤ I've been stalking this WIP :D

inhalance
Regular

Re: Seasonal Melody ♬ - [outdated - check new thread]

#39 Post by inhalance »

Hi! The new thread is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=32494

First off, I would like to apologize to everyone who's kept up with/has been keeping up with this project. I have not touched this project since two years ago. However, I have a lot of free time on my hands for the next few months so I think I'm going to pick this back up again. If anyone is interested in being an artist for this game, the recruitment thread is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=32495

Thanks guys!

Current WIP: