Short VN: "Groups of Two" [School][Kids] GAME RELEASED!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

Re: Short VN: "Groups of Two" [School][Kids] GAME RELEASED!

#16 Post by VocaloidsRCool » Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:58 pm

Tomoyo Ichijouji wrote:I'm seriously considering it! The continuation I was thinking of was more along the lines of a plot-based story that does some exciting things with some of the characters' backgrounds, but it could be possible to integrate a playable character in it. Alternatively, I could even make a short game like Groups of Two that is specifically for the purpose of pairing the MC up with a character -- though I don't think I'm very good at writing romance if it's the main point of the story :oops:

Unless, maybe the premise would be like, you pick one of the characters to do a paired project with? That would end up having any one playthrough focus on one character only; is that okay? =|a
The paired project idea sounds interesting~ I actually like it a lot! I don't want to keep bothering you with ideas, so this is my last suggestion. Could Sydney be in the game that you're thinking of making? If not, I completely understand. He is just a wonderful little character. ^_^

Tomoyo Ichijouji
Completed: Groups of Two
Organization: Videocaptor Productions
Tumblr: tomoyoichijouji
Deviantart: tomoyoichijouji
Github: tomoyo-ichijouji
Soundcloud: tomoyo-ichijouji

Re: Short VN: "Groups of Two" [School][Kids] GAME RELEASED!

#17 Post by Tomoyo Ichijouji » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:59 pm

I was thinking of keeping the same cast as Groups of Two, so naturally Sydney would be it too :D I don't know if this will end up happening logistically or not (dunno about all the VAs, and I'd need to write the script carefully so I don't have a lot of extra art to make), but I'll keep it in mind as a possible future project! :)
A short visual novel about a classroom's first day of school