Timeskip [Otome, Slice of Life, Tragedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
harajukulolita
Regular
Completed: None so far!
Projects: Currently working on... Starlight Wishes
Tumblr: loli-studio
Deviantart: harajukulolita

Re: Timeskip [Otome, Slice of Life, Tragedy]

#31 Post by harajukulolita »

This is interesting I'll be stalking this thread lol oh and don't put up too many CGs otherwise it will spoil the surprise of the game, that's what I like most about games like these, it's the wonderful surprise when you see the CG, good luck :D

Nomae
Regular
Completed: Synchronicity
Projects: Serenity~The Path To Peace, Timeskip

#32 Post by Nomae »

@ Harajukulolita
I'm glad my game has taken your interest :) Don't worry I don't plan to show many more previews :)

Speaking of CGs I just completed all of Xander's CGs so now I'm going to work on Dmitri's CGs and then complete the rest of the coding.

Current Progress Stats
Story: 100%
Script: 100%
Sprites: 100%
CG's: 10/15 YAY!! :D
Backgrounds: 100%
GUI: 60%
Programming: 65%

Also I would like to ask you guys what you think makes a good textbox because I'm trying to design one for this game but I cannot seem to get it right XD
Maybe I'll draw some up to give you guys some options or something if you guys think that's a good idea
Check out my Deviantart and Tumblr
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Serenity~The Path To Peace (GxB)
Timeskip(GxB)

Nomae
Regular

#33 Post by Nomae »

Long time no update for this game! I apologise! I was looking through my hard drive and realised that I had completed all the scripts (for all characters) and cgs for fai and xander. I have also completed coding Fai's route and about 2/3 complete on Xander's route. Now here's a question I need to ask. Are people still interested in playing this game? If this is the case I was planning to finish coding Xander's route and nulling Dmitiri's route. Unless people are happy with no cgs in Dmitri's route. What are your thoughts? I would love to know what are your opinions!
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)

Amiralo
Regular
Completed: What's your name? : 2017 nano reno, Saccharine: a misleading sim date. Reverie: an odd simdate. Where adabans grow: an asian simdate. Monochrome and colors.
Projects: Enwiss the Beloved
Organization: Amiralo
Deviantart: Amiralo

#34 Post by Amiralo »

I am!!!
Unless, of course, you have a project you are more interested in.
My deviant art (where you can look at the embarrassing sim dates I have made). http://amiralo.deviantart.com/

My current project
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=54150

nipaa_kazuma
Regular

#35 Post by nipaa_kazuma »

Hello =)

I'm always here for new games, even more since I liked Synchronicity.
For Dmitri's route I think it depends of how you're feeling about it : one more path is never bad but I'm worried that he would be less appreciated only because he has no CGs.
It's not a problem of course but a matter of equality between the guys.
For example if I loved Dmitri more than Fai or Xander I think I may be a little disapointed if he's the only one with no CGs.

So in summary : I'm happy with one more route but it's possible that people will think the lack of CGs is a problem (so be prepared to answer many times that it's normal ;)).
The best is what you'll choose.

Good luck, by continuing this project you already have all my respect !

Iwako

#36 Post by Iwako »

The story sounds interesting! Personally I'd love to see the finished game, even without CGs. And honestly who doesn't love more free completed VNs?
Hopefully you'll choose to finish it and release it! :D

Nomae
Regular

#37 Post by Nomae »

Amiralo wrote:I am!!!
Unless, of course, you have a project you are more interested in.
I'm glad you've taken interest into this little game of mine! Haha no just because of the amount of work I have already done on this game has sparked my interest in finishing it again.
nipaa_kazuma wrote:Hello =)

I'm always here for new games, even more since I liked Synchronicity.
For Dmitri's route I think it depends of how you're feeling about it : one more path is never bad but I'm worried that he would be less appreciated only because he has no CGs.
It's not a problem of course but a matter of equality between the guys.
For example if I loved Dmitri more than Fai or Xander I think I may be a little disapointed if he's the only one with no CGs.

So in summary : I'm happy with one more route but it's possible that people will think the lack of CGs is a problem (so be prepared to answer many times that it's normal ;)).
The best is what you'll choose.

Good luck, by continuing this project you already have all my respect !
Thank you for letting me know about your thoughts! I think the reason I stopped working on this game for so long was because of the last cgs I needed to complete and lost interest from there (and of course uni).

To make up for the last cgs I might just have to add more events into the game. I think I'll be more pleased if I add more storyline rather than cgs. I see what you mean although I don't think my art at this current time is on par to what it was previously. Even when I was working on the cgs, you can see the art changes in the cgs (You can tell which cgs I worked on first and the ones I worked on last). Or maybe I can recruit someone to finish the last 5 cgs or maybe I can minimise it to three (one for each ending)
Iwako wrote:The story sounds interesting! Personally I'd love to see the finished game, even without CGs. And honestly who doesn't love more free completed VNs?

Hopefully you'll choose to finish it and release it! :D

Haha thank you for the feedback. I guess I'll just to put more effort into the storyline to make up for the cgs!

Thank you for the feedback everyone and I'll begin to update this page again once I've done more work on it :)
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games:
Timeskip(GxB)

Nomae
Regular

#38 Post by Nomae »

MINI UPDATE!

Hey guys! Over the past week or so I have been working on this little game and now with the addition of us events, that required me to do more writing and coding. My friend Autumn Aries (Link to her DeviantArt here--> http://autumn-aries.deviantart.com/). However, the picture may or may not be coloured and of course the style will be different to the other cgs I have made.
Now that I have changed the game a little more the progress percentages are now a little different.

Current Progress Stats
Fai's Route: 95%
Xander's Route: 75%
Dmitri's Route: 10%
Sprites: 100%
CG's: 10/15
Backgrounds: 100%
GUI: 60%
Completed Games:
Synchronicity(GxB)
Ongoing Games: