Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 am
- Projects: Bloody Kiss
- Organization: Working alone
- Location: Vietnam
I'm waiting for it, try your best!
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:32 pm
- Projects: My Heart's Flame
- Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions
- Location: California
I'm looking forward to this VN
http://amaraluna.weebly.com/ < My website~
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:25 am
- Completed: boy, Cafe Memoria, EVOLVEd : Echoes of the Codex War, To Kill A Black Swan
- Projects: Lucid9, Mohanad and Kim, One Night Of [Snow], When the Bells Toll
- Organization: Fallen Snow Studios, PaperDoor Studios
- IRC Nick: Reika_K
- Tumblr: wreckless-reika
- Deviantart: aoyamareika
- Github: aoyamareika
- Skype: upd_reika
- Soundcloud: ai-reika-k
- Location: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
I was told about this project by a friend.
Knew nothing about it, came to the page, only saw the two top pictures and immediately thought "I don't care what it is, I want to play this!" (I LOVE that cover image)
I then read the intro and about information and am even more interested!
New to this site and Ren'py, but I'd love to help however I can
I am able to offer my services for some Voice over work and I'm willing to help with any editing you might need done for the script (I currently working freelance for a writer friend of mine)
While I had taken a programming class a few years ago, my coding is a tad rusty and I have not tried my hand at Ren'pys coding or I'd also offer to assist you that way.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users