Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
- Posts: 148
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:04 am
- Completed: Sierra Ops Episode 1, Rising Angels: Reborn (Some CGs)
- Projects: Sierra Ops
- Organization: Innomen Team
- Location: Republic of the Philippines
We're a very small team of developers from all over the world, with most of the founding members in Philippines.
Animation took 10-12 hours and yeah, all manually done. The shadows were done layer by layer.
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:48 pm
- Completed: The Mishka Effect, Fairly Dangerous.
- Projects: Palette Swap
Ah I haven't have the opportunity to play policenauts but it sounds really cool. And you guys have been working hard since the earlier posts. Good Luck!!!
Meanwhile, here's another illustration that will appear in the game.
- Posts: 305
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:40 pm
- Completed: Love Like No Other; a2 ~a due~
- Projects: The Pirate Mermaid; Gamelicious!; Spiral Destiny
- Organization: Navigame
The plot and setting seem to be right up my alley too! Looking forward to this, and wish you all the best!
Animated version here: http://i.imgur.com/fx3nOXM.gif (For some reason, it won't animate upon resizing on Imgur.)
By the way, a question for everyone: Is it important for you to have at least one sexy female character in the game?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users