Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [KN][RELEASED!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
CatyCats
Regular

Re: Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [KN] [UPDATE 3]

#31 Post by CatyCats » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:31 am

Nice sprites! Love the expressions of her, and also goodluck with your exams!!! O: its weird you have exam in oktober/november
I only have drive exam in November and real exam in december xp

shiho14
Regular

#32 Post by shiho14 » Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:43 pm

Ann looks really adorable! Thank you for the update and Good Luck on your exams :D

shilkefair
Regular
Completed: Winter Bliss~meeting you~
Projects: Black rosette [VN], Selene

#33 Post by shilkefair » Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:01 am

CatyCats wrote:Nice sprites! Love the expressions of her, and also goodluck with your exams!!! O: its weird you have exam in oktober/november
I only have drive exam in November and real exam in december xp
Thanks^^ well here is not weird at all, it's only mid test though :D
shiho14 wrote:Ann looks really adorable! Thank you for the update and Good Luck on your exams :D
Thank you :D
welcome^^ it's been awhile since i've updated anyway :)
Thanks again^^

Shio_Fuu
Regular
Completed: Deadly attachment
Projects: My father's apprentice
Organization: Dotama Studio

#34 Post by Shio_Fuu » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:48 pm

God, I'm in love with that art! Salju is just dreamy <3
Image Image Image

shilkefair
Regular

#35 Post by shilkefair » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Shio_Fuu wrote:God, I'm in love with that art! Salju is just dreamy <3
Thank you! :D

UPDATE 10-30-2013
Going smoothly so far, just finished Ann's adult ver side sprite, the adult ver is 20 sprites and if i put them all together i've drawn 39 side sprites for Ann alone X___X
-just need to finish some mini art or mini CG
-making a PV for winter bliss
Attachments
ann adult chara sheet.jpg
Ann adult ver side sprite

Kagehide
Regular
Projects: Heroine of Revenge

Re: Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [KN] [UPDATE 4 Ann adult sprit

#36 Post by Kagehide » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:49 am

Has someone already told you that your art style resembles the art style of most otome games published by idea factory, because it realy does!
Its amazing to see you draw such amazing drawings of such beautiful quality it looks almost like youre an professional artist.
Starting today im a total fan of your work and im exited to see and play the finished game.
Good luck!

Didules
Veteran
Completed: Sophie, Midnight's Café, The Phantom of the Hospital
Projects: SchizoValentine
Organization: Hidden Masquerade
Tumblr: hidden-masquerade

#37 Post by Didules » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:56 am

Kagehide wrote:Has someone already told you that your art style resembles the art style of most otome games published by idea factory, because it realy does!
Kazuki Yone's art to be more precise ^^ (big fan of her art, so I am a fan of Shilkefair's art too XD)

Looks like the game is advancing at a good path, good luck for the PV :)
Do you have any idea when your game will be finished and released? Getting kinda impatient to play it ^^

shilkefair
Regular

#38 Post by shilkefair » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:06 am

Kagehide wrote:Has someone already told you that your art style resembles the art style of most otome games published by idea factory, because it realy does!
Its amazing to see you draw such amazing drawings of such beautiful quality it looks almost like youre an professional artist.
Starting today im a total fan of your work and im exited to see and play the finished game.
Good luck!
haha, just a few people, yes, my art style resembles idea factory's they were my inspiration because back then and until now i like solid shade when coloring^^
Thank you very much! :D
Didules wrote:
Kazuki Yone's art to be more precise ^^ (big fan of her art, so I am a fan of Shilkefair's art too XD)

Looks like the game is advancing at a good path, good luck for the PV :)
Do you have any idea when your game will be finished and released? Getting kinda impatient to play it ^^
yes, maybe because she was my inspiration along with Kazuaki and kurahana Chinatsu i love the way they draw cloths :D
and thank you! :D

yes, already done with the PV just have to upload it first^^
well the game is already finished i'm still waiting for the proofreader with the script and the GUI^^
i guess the game will be released on December,if it goes smoothly :D

shilkefair
Regular

#39 Post by shilkefair » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:54 am

Hi guy This is the PV That i've been making, just for fun :D

the voice is just to make the character alive but i'm thinking of adding voice in the game, should i ? or should i released it first and released the voiced version later? ^^

The Cast:
Salju Voiced by takahata101
Ann Voiced by Shudo Ranmaru
Last edited by shilkefair on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zauria

Re: Winter Bliss~meeting you~ [KN] [UPDATE PV page 3]

#40 Post by Zauria » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:43 am

I think you should release it first and then release the voiced version in the future. That's what I think though, it still depends on whether what you want to do. Anyway I heard you have finished the game :D good job! I can't wait until December to play it! And by the way, the PV was fabulous! I love the characters' voices! It's amazing! I definitely recommend you to do a voiced version in the future!

shiho14
Regular

#41 Post by shiho14 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 am

Congratulations finishing your game :) I'll excitedly wait for December for it's release and I hope everything goes well ^^

Your PV is awesome! I'm loving the character's voices...it really suits them! I love Salju even more after hearing his voice <3

For me, I think you can release the game first then the voiced version later in the future or whichever is easier for you is fine :)

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#42 Post by Alera » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:22 am

The PV is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to play the full game. A voiced version may be nice as well~
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC

#43 Post by Hazel-Bun » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:19 am

Ohh-- That hit me right in the heart ;o; Can't wait till this comes out! I hope it's around my birthday/Christmas so I can drown in a bucket'o tears!

Armee
Veteran

#44 Post by Armee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:25 am

Ann's last quote sound a bit awkward to me but the PV is really nice :3 I think a voiced version would be enjoyable. Especially from what I see, your voice actors are good. Ann's voice is very lovely, and I wish Salju's voice to be lower Overall, their voices are beautiful.

shilkefair
Regular

#45 Post by shilkefair » Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:51 am

Zauria wrote:I think you should release it first and then release the voiced version in the future. That's what I think though, it still depends on whether what you want to do. Anyway I heard you have finished the game :D good job! I can't wait until December to play it! And by the way, the PV was fabulous! I love the characters' voices! It's amazing! I definitely recommend you to do a voiced version in the future!
well, i was thinking the same way, maybe i'll release it first and release the voice ver the following month :D
Thank you! :D yes the voice actors really did a great job on voicing the characters :D
shiho14 wrote:Congratulations finishing your game :) I'll excitedly wait for December for it's release and I hope everything goes well ^^

Your PV is awesome! I'm loving the character's voices...it really suits them! I love Salju even more after hearing his voice <3

For me, I think you can release the game first then the voiced version later in the future or whichever is easier for you is fine :)
Thank you! :D yes, i hope it goes well too^^
haha, thanks^^ yes, takahata101 really did a great job voicing salju it's because of his voice salju came alive :D
Alera wrote:The PV is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to play the full game. A voiced version may be nice as well~
Thank you! :D
yes, it'll be nice if i can release the voice ver soon^^
Hazel-Bun wrote:Ohh-- That hit me right in the heart ;o; Can't wait till this comes out! I hope it's around my birthday/Christmas so I can drown in a bucket'o tears!
haha, maybe it will be release around that time or near new year :D
Armee wrote:Ann's last quote sound a bit awkward to me but the PV is really nice :3 I think a voiced version would be enjoyable. Especially from what I see, your voice actors are good. Ann's voice is very lovely, and I wish Salju's voice to be lower Overall, their voices are beautiful.
you mean when the part she said "to see you" ?
Thank you! :D yes, Ann's voice is very lovely all thanks to Shudo Ranmaru who will voice her part^^
and i can't imagine salju with lower voiceXD