Halloween Otome [GxB] Update: full version out now

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
kaofried

Re: Halloween Otome [GxB] Update: full version out now

#121 Post by kaofried »

I really love this game q w q! The character interactions are so fun and playful, and the art is very nice.
Though I almost had a heart attack on the last day, when the kid singing started playing when they were in the dungeon. It was like 3 am, and that started playing and I literally threw my headphones away.

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#122 Post by Laera-chan »

kaofried wrote:
Though I almost had a heart attack on the last day, when the kid singing started playing when they were in the dungeon. It was like 3 am, and that started playing and I literally threw my headphones away.

Same here!
Doesn't help that at the time, my house was completely dark. I mean, the only light in the house came from my comp screen. :lol:

Marakris

#123 Post by Marakris »

I played this game back in October and my friend and I really loved it! My favorite was Erik's route because I related most to him and also thanks for making a great game!~

Impulse
Regular
Projects: Tears of Glass [Romance VN, Supernatural, School, GxB]
Deviantart: mariscribbles

#124 Post by Impulse »

I know this is years late, but I recently discovered this game and have played all four of Mr. Wolf's endings and Mr. Bandages Good ending. I'm in love with Mr Bandages good ending. It's so cute, but also kinda sad. I got very emotional when I read the part after they'd just announced the winners and they were talking on the balcony. He wasn't at all like I expected.
I thought he would be like super nice and all (kind of like a typical tsundere), but I was surprised to see he actually went full jerk in the end, only to apologize and tell her what he really meant when he said all those things.
I just had to say that I loved Bandages good end. I will play the rest of the endings tomorrow. Love the game, it's awesome (years later and it's still awesome).
Current project (on hold):
Tears of Glass - [Romance otome, Supernatural, School, GxB] - http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=37523
Demo for Tears of Glass - viewtopic.php?f=45&t=38285

memeleaker

#125 Post by memeleaker »

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME THE LAST TIME I PLAYED IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO AND I REMEMBER IT BEING SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT BUT I LOVE THIS VERSION AS MUCH - AND IF NOT, EVEN MORE. <3

the best part was probably the characters for me. each one had a distinct personality and each personality was lovable - unlike a few other otome games, there wasn't one character/route i necessarily disliked and it was so difficult to decide which my favorite was. eventually decided on the count, though - with mr. bandages being a close second, haha. the length was perfect - i probably would've been okay without the mini-games, but fortunately enough there was a toggle option for that. for a light-hearted game with a lot of humor, the parts where the protagonist and one of the three love interests struggle to communicate their feelings for each-other - SUCH a sucker for those scenes. i wish i could find more games like yours. in the meanwhile, good luck on the upcoming one! :D

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#126 Post by silverpikachu99 »

wow !
i'll cry if you yell at me

TazTheFirst
IRC Nick: Taz
Tumblr: tazthefirst

#127 Post by TazTheFirst »

These people dubbed your game. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-N_vQhvUAU

I wish they dubbed the actual visual novel. Their voices go great with the characters.
My W.I.P Project :D --- viewtopic.php?f=43&t=40640

Corynth
Regular
Completed: Halloween Otome, Valentines Otome
Projects: Christmas Otome
Organization: Synokoria
Tumblr: synokoria
Deviantart: Corynth-Synokoria
itch: synokoria

#128 Post by Corynth »

This is pretty late, but thanks to everyone for your comments! I feed on them.
TazTheFirst wrote:These people dubbed your game. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-N_vQhvUAU

I wish they dubbed the actual visual novel. Their voices go great with the characters.
Actually... There may be a version of the game with their voices released in the distant future.

Until then, we have the Halloween Otome Fan Book for everyone who wants more Halloween Otome! It's up for FREE on itch.io, but there is the option to donate (pay what you want) and those proceeds will go towards assets for Valentines Otome and other future games. We're also offering a limited amount of 8GB Halloween Otome USBs for people who donate $20US or more (please use the exclusive content button for this so that it prompts for shipping details).

We've put our other games up on itch.io as well for anyone who wants to check them out.