All the Pretty Flowers [VN] [Apocalyptic] [Sci-Fi] [Slice of Life]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: All the Pretty Flowers [VN] [Friendship, Drama] [Demo] 6

#121 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Ben's sprite set is complete! While I save some money, I'll be revising the outline/writing for now :)
Lumeria's head shot is on the front page. I think I'm going to work on a better layout soon but for now it is what it is.
Attachments
Ben Pose 2
Ben Pose 2
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Ghost of Crux
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: To Weave A Thread
Organization: UNICORSITY
Tumblr: unicorsity
itch: namio

Re: All the Pretty Flowers [VN] [Friendship, Drama] [Demo] [

#122 Post by Ghost of Crux »

All right. I just have to say it.

This VN-- a combination of the title, the gorgeous interface, and the very interesting quote on the top of the thread-- is just. Stuck in my mind. I keep thinking, "dang, I really want to play this", but every time I click the really interesting logo on your signature I keep forgetting that it's not finished yet. Dang.

BUT THAT'S OKAY. Take your time. Just know I'm always watching. Always vigilant. Always there.
Image Image

misspells everything as unicorn. Call me Namio. They/them. | Honest Critique

Become a patron on my Patreon!

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: All the Pretty Flowers [VN] [Apocalyptic] [Sci-Fi] [Slice of Life]

#123 Post by Hazel-Bun »

I recently went through a pretty traumatic experience. While picking up the pieces this past month, I thought about this project. Originally a short story, it ballooned and ballooned and ballooned until it was unmanageable. But, it's still a story close to my heart. Seven long years later, I want to put it out. Stay tuned for a demo within the year, and the full release in 2020. Life's too short to wait for perfection. I hope you enjoy this story once it's release, Lemma community!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: All the Pretty Flowers [VN] [Apocalyptic] [Sci-Fi] [Slice of Life]

#124 Post by Zelan »

Hazel-Bun wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:01 pm I recently went through a pretty traumatic experience. While picking up the pieces this past month, I thought about this project. Originally a short story, it ballooned and ballooned and ballooned until it was unmanageable. But, it's still a story close to my heart. Seven long years later, I want to put it out. Stay tuned for a demo within the year, and the full release in 2020. Life's too short to wait for perfection. I hope you enjoy this story once it's release, Lemma community!
It's really awesome to see you're still working on this project. I wasn't around LemmaSoft to see the original announcement for this project, but seeing that an older project is still being worked on gives me hope that I'll be able to finish some of mine one day. (: Best of luck and I'll look forward to the release!