Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Greenlight!]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
The Better Story

Re: Seduce Me [GxB] [Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Demo Ou

#46 Post by The Better Story »

I like the GUI, and it's cool to see something fully voiced! After playing the demo, I have to say that this is overall not my cup of tea (I think Hanako and Sakevisual have spoiled me as far as character interaction and writing go), but I think it would be great if this opened the market for more otome games that are rated more than PG-13. Hope you get the funding you need!

Kagura
Regular

Re: Seduce Me [GxB][Romance, Comedy][Incubi/Demons][Demo Out

#47 Post by Kagura »

KYAAAA~!! I am so waiting for the full version TT w TT
It's so beautiful!! xDD Great work X3

The Doll That Mathew Pulled Out Of His Pocket Scared Me
When The Doll Laughed .___. SO CREEPY ;-;

I can do voice actings and help with the story~
Just message me if y'need help c:

Fungii
Veteran
Completed: Home's Embrace
Projects: Royality TV
Tumblr: fungiidraws
itch: fungii

#48 Post by Fungii »

Congratulations on reaching your kickstarter goal!

VAPMichaelaLaws
Regular
Completed: Check Signature!
Projects: Check Signature!
Organization: Seraphim Entertainment
Tumblr: thebunnyofevil

#49 Post by VAPMichaelaLaws »

Thank you so so much!!!!
This is a really big deal for us so thank you all so much for watching and supporting <3

We hope this is be an amazing game in the end!!!

-Michaela
Voice Actress | Singer | Writer | Producer | Director
http://www.michaelaamandalaws.com/
--------
Completed Projects: My Teacher (NaNoReno2013), Pizz'Amore, My Lady, Our School Love (Otome Audio CD), Our Honeymoon (Otome Audio CD), Seduce Me, Maid With Perfection (NaNoReno2015), Blind Love (ILUjam 2015), Love And Romance: A Study Of Intimacy, Seduce Me 2: The Demon War, Remember, Remember
Projects Still In Production: All For You

thestringsofgold
Regular
Projects: Nova: Synthesis Creaturum

#50 Post by thestringsofgold »

*spoilers for the demo below*
Nice demo! The voice overs are a very nice addition to this game. I love listening to all the characters talk.

Just some random thoughts of it:
Suzu is one of my favorites now! Sam is a douchebag, and Erik's the perverted one. What a combo... I actually thought Matthew's doll was quite cute even with the little knife and all. I think he's my favorite incubi because of that doll. XD Yes, Matthew is the one I shall first pursue when the full game comes out, ha ha.

Overall, I thought this was a nice demonstration of how the game works with relationship points, chaos points, and the story itself. I'll look forward to playing it when it's finished~
Image Image

MissShortie
Projects: Petals on the Bench

#51 Post by MissShortie »

I absolutely loved this demo and I am excited for the full release! Matthew's a cutie-patoot!
I lost it with the demonic bunny doll thing--especially when it laughed.
:lol: I can already tell you that Damien is my favorite one of the bunch. He's very sweet and sort of stands out, to me.

I also enjoyed the fact that I could kick and swat away Sam and Erick. I wanted to do that really badly. Even as the player behind a computer screen, I felt like my personal space was being invaded. > u <

I'm no visual novel expert, though I play VNs and dating sims rather often. However, I DO know what I like and Seduce Me is exactly that! :D

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#52 Post by Cain0425 »

yay there going to be one more guy to date in the game

$6500 - You say you want more bishies? If we hit this stretch goal, we’ll add another love interest to the game! When we finalize a few designs, you - the backers - can vote on what he will look like. He’ll have his own route alongside the five incubi and will be voiced as well.

we are pass getting $6,504 for the game

i Pledge $20.00 for the game i can't wait till it out

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#53 Post by try10 »

Congratulations! I am so happy that you managed to reach your goal and more. This project is worth every dollar. I'm sure is going to be awesome! :D

xKairi
Regular

#54 Post by xKairi »

Wow. I am speechless.

This is AMAZING! A very huge improvement from your last project! :D

This is my first time playing a VN that's fully voiced (aside from the Persona games... but I really wouldn't call them VN's...) so I really enjoyed it a lot! I just wish the casting was open to anybody so I was able to audition >.>

The only thing I have to complain about are the backgrounds. I don't really think they match the sprites so it kinda distracts me a bit, y'know? Cause like the sprites are 2D and then the backgrounds are 3D and I just think it looks weird. >< Personally, I think it'd be a better if you get free backgrounds that look nice and 2D and well, matching the sprites if you really can't get an artist. ... but that's just me being stupid and unreasonable! :lol: /shot

About the whole cliche guys thing... I don't really mind. Cliche stuff are EVERYWHERE but people like them anyway. Besides, I don't think it really matters so long as there'd be something not-cliche about the guys. Their personalities are cliche... so make their background stories unique! :D And I am definitely expecting to see that in the game's full version!

I don't normally play demos 'cause I'm afraid I'll get hooked and I'd be desperately waiting for its release but maaaah. Your project looked too awesome to be ignored. And it did not disappoint. *claps* I am impressed, Seraphim Ent. Best of luck for the project!

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

#55 Post by pickle131 »

xKairi wrote:Wow. I am speechless.

This is my first time playing a VN that's fully voiced (aside from the Persona games... but I really wouldn't call them VN's...) so I really enjoyed it a lot! I just wish the casting was open to anybody so I was able to audition >.>

The only thing I have to complain about are the backgrounds. I don't really think they match the sprites so it kinda distracts me a bit, y'know? Cause like the sprites are 2D and then the backgrounds are 3D and I just think it looks weird. >< Personally, I think it'd be a better if you get free backgrounds that look nice and 2D and well, matching the sprites if you really can't get an artist. ... but that's just me being stupid and unreasonable! :lol: /shot

About the whole cliche guys thing... I don't really mind. Cliche stuff are EVERYWHERE but people like them anyway. Besides, I don't think it really matters so long as there'd be something not-cliche about the guys. Their personalities are cliche... so make their background stories unique! :D And I am definitely expecting to see that in the game's full version!

I don't normally play demos 'cause I'm afraid I'll get hooked and I'd be desperately waiting for its release but maaaah. Your project looked too awesome to be ignored. And it did not disappoint. *claps* I am impressed, Seraphim Ent. Best of luck for the project!
Actually, one of the things from the kickstarter was to hire a professional background artist c:
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#56 Post by Mimi_Melody »

^Yup, aaaaand they reached it!!! Congrats!!! <3
I'm so excited to play the full game! Keep up the good work guys!

xKairi
Regular

#57 Post by xKairi »

pickle131 wrote:
xKairi wrote:Wow. I am speechless.

Actually, one of the things from the kickstarter was to hire a professional background artist c:
Mimi_Melody wrote:^Yup, aaaaand they reached it!!! Congrats!!! <3
I'm so excited to play the full game! Keep up the good work guys!
WHOA. Well, I stand corrected and congratulations to them! Super excited for this to come out! >w<

Oh, pickle131, I'd just like share... I found out about this project through you :) I saw you on VAA and checked out your website... then I found this haha! Awesome work as Suzu! *claps* ^_^

LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

#58 Post by LucaMadison »

OH MY GOD! Wonderful proyect! The GUI, scripts and logo are AWESOME. I fall in love, hahaha. ♥♥♥
Image Image Image Image Image

CatyCats
Regular

#59 Post by CatyCats »

I've played the demo and I must say.. it's really "seducing" xp
I love you could smack them though! And I love the (sexy) voices of the boys! (normally its the first time to hear english voices in an otome game.) So I can't wait for the full version!!!! I also love the CG's (there are like a lots of them in the demo, love it!!!)

Also I had problems in the end: that song on the end with your logo, it didn't move (if that was supposed to be the trailer)

Sharane
Regular

#60 Post by Sharane »

I played the demo and what immediately got me were voices :) The first one remindeds me Lestat of Queen of Damned :lol: seriously, the boy´s voices are really good.
The acting of father left a suspicious feeling inside me. As he knows something he doesn´t want to tell but the result of it is the decision about moving. Strange...but I´m probably just imagining things :lol:
My favourite is James and Damian who is adorable with his shy expression. Erik is... sometimes cool and sometimes sooo annoying and self-confident that I don´t like it. Mathew is cute though he still looks like a child and for me it would be like a younger brother :D And the last one - Sam I enjoyed slapping him, he deserved it :D
I´m looking forward to the full game :)
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra