WAGAKKIWA![Drama,SliceofLife,Romance] UPDATED

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Dragonstar89
Regular
Projects: TBA
Organization: Self
IRC Nick: dstar89
Deviantart: senpai-jake

Re: WAGAKKIWA![Drama,SliceofLife,Romance] UPDATED

#16 Post by Dragonstar89 »

Yeah, I noticed that. The list never got a change, when I can get to my computer again I'll change it
Beginning pre-production work on a project in Renpy. After being away for 5 years, it's time to get back in the game 8)

vedicardi
Regular

#17 Post by vedicardi »

Dragonstar89 wrote:Hey there. Yeah, I've mentioned plenty of times the sprites are from ComiPo, due to lack of artist skill and equipment. However that is mentioned everywhere the game is discussed. I'm pretty sure I've been honest so far about it.

Re main character doing a peace sign, I don't see why it'd drive some folks up the wall but oh well, tp each his own.
didnt see it in the OP
I murder for moe.

Dragonstar89
Regular

#18 Post by Dragonstar89 »

vedicardi wrote:
Dragonstar89 wrote:Hey there. Yeah, I've mentioned plenty of times the sprites are from ComiPo, due to lack of artist skill and equipment. However that is mentioned everywhere the game is discussed. I'm pretty sure I've been honest so far about it.

Re main character doing a peace sign, I don't see why it'd drive some folks up the wall but oh well, tp each his own.
didnt see it in the OP
Because in an old reply somewhere it mentioned that eeVeetron made the characters in ComiPo. I'm not claiming the entire characters as original artwork. It use to go in the op iirc.
Beginning pre-production work on a project in Renpy. After being away for 5 years, it's time to get back in the game 8)

vedicardi
Regular

#19 Post by vedicardi »

well its not there now thats all im saying lol
I murder for moe.

rockprincess

#20 Post by rockprincess »

How do you export sprites with comipo? Can you export backgrounds? Sorry, probably not the right place to ask this. I'm new to designing games and can't draw T_T Your game looks awesome, by the way. The confidence and mailbox system sound interesting.

Dragonstar89
Regular

#21 Post by Dragonstar89 »

rockprincess wrote:How do you export sprites with comipo? Can you export backgrounds? Sorry, probably not the right place to ask this. I'm new to designing games and can't draw T_T Your game looks awesome, by the way. The confidence and mailbox system sound interesting.
Thats fine, I don't mind helping. I don't remember off the top of my head, but I believe you select the portion (layer) you want to make as an image, and use file and then export to file (I believe) and from there you can toggle your settings for the image.

rockprincess

#22 Post by rockprincess »

Thank you!! :)