- Release Type: Free, open source
- Release Date: February 14, 2015
- Genre: Sci-fi Relationship Sim Visual Novel
- Rating: PG-13 for implied nudity, adult situations
- Length: 4-6 hours (100k words total)
- Endings: 3 (each with two variants)
Download Here (Completed Game Thread)
Newlyweds Jack and Kelly have come to colonize the Earth-like planet of Talaam, along with two hundred other brave pioneers. They thought their love would be strong enough to hold them together no matter how difficult the circumstances.
But love on its own can't regrow failed crops, repair broken equipment, or dig cellars. Love doesn't make one immune from wild creatures, diseases, or depression. Their choices will decide their fate...
- Control Kelly's fate by deciding her work schedule, hobbies, and time with Jack
- Interactive dialogue lets the reader decide Kelly's attitude and approach to every event, as well as major decisions such as having a baby
- 100,000 words of dialogue spread between 4 different jobs, 7 different hobbies, and 3 endings allow for a variety of playing styles and different playthroughs
- A community of interrelated NPCs with their own motivations, families, and stories
- Science fiction setting that blends modern technology and old-fashioned frontier improvisation
- Open source code licensed under the GPLv3 and other licenses.
Because of Magnatune's generous licensing to CC projects, we are able to use songs from a variety of wonderful composers, mostly new age piano. Our Team
- Andrea Landaker: Lead Designer, Programmer, Writer
- Rachel Helps: Designer, Writer, Programmer
- Clarissa Helps: Character Artist
I appreciate the friendly, helpful community here and look forward to seeing your responses!