Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO V.2] [Hiatus]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Kagehide
Regular

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO]

#16 Post by Kagehide »

Hello everyone i am kinda back for now.
I finaly have my third exam week behind me and over a month i have the central exam so everything has calmed down a bit at school.
I have finaly come up with the character design for the last dateable character and boy that took me long.
So here he is, Guard Captain Lugh and one of his guardsmen.
"I’ve decided…I won’t run away any more…I’ll fight with my future! I’ll fight with the future that everyone’s made for me! Not for anyone else, but for myself!" -Hinata Hajime

Lyyli
Regular

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO]

#17 Post by Lyyli »

Looking good~
Meep.

Kagehide
Regular

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO][Chara updat

#18 Post by Kagehide »

I have finaly returned to working on this VN like i used to, since the last time i updated i managed to get a job at a supermarket so soon ill be getting paid and im going to buy a new laptop so that i have more space to work with.
Its still going to take some time to finish this VN but i wont rush it because i want you guys to enjoy it at its full potential.
A final Demo will be comming out soon too so please look forward to it.
"I’ve decided…I won’t run away any more…I’ll fight with my future! I’ll fight with the future that everyone’s made for me! Not for anyone else, but for myself!" -Hinata Hajime

Kagehide
Regular

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO] -new screen

#19 Post by Kagehide »

New laptop has finaly arived but with a new laptop always comes a few issues...
My paint tool sai refuses to work with my tablet.
I remember having the same issues with my previous laptop but i have no idea how i fixed it because it was like almost 2 years ago since i did it.
I managed to get my tablet to kinda work with sai but it takes a lot of restarting and i still have no pen pressure.
I have tried almost everything i could find on the internet but nothing helped since i have an almost unknown brand tablet.
If i havent managed to fix this within a week i will give up and cancel this project because there is no way i am able to finish this project without my tablet.

Edit: I found a decent replacement for paint tool sai and my pen pressure does work there so im not going to drop this project but it will probably take whole summer now to finish the project because i will have to redraw a lot.

Kagehide
Regular

#20 Post by Kagehide »

I can draw normaly now in paint tool sai so ive been able to continue working on this VN and it has come quite far.
Im close to releasing the second demo but there still are a few minor problems with it that prevent me from actualy uploading it right now.
With that being said, the demo will probably come out this week so look forward to it!

nipaa_kazuma
Regular

#21 Post by nipaa_kazuma »

Glad to hear that your laptop's issues were solved.
I'm looking forward the next demo.
Keep up the good work =).

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#22 Post by silverpikachu99 »

I still can't wait for this~!! It's come so far with progression~!!! Awesome job~
i'll cry if you yell at me

Kagehide
Regular

#23 Post by Kagehide »

The second demo is finaly out now!
It features the first day and all the free time events of said day.
You can finaly get to know Mer and Deus more so have fun ;D

ps also sorry it took so long to release the second demo, had problems uploading and school started a few weeks ago and gave me a batshit amount of homework to do and waking up 6 am every morning is starting to take its toll on me ;;

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

Re: Heroine of Revenge [Fantasy otome VN] [DEMO V.2]

#24 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

4shared won't let me log in or download the game at all. I've been offline because the internet got cut off, but I really want to play the second demo. If you could upload it somewhere else, maybe google drive, because I got an error on a few sites like 4shared, saying that it couldn't connect me to the site. It looked like this:

Something is currently interfering with your secure connection to 4shared.com

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit www.4shared.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real www.4shared.com.

[Reload] [More]

Kagehide
Regular

#25 Post by Kagehide »

VocaloidsRCool wrote:4shared won't let me log in or download the game at all. I've been offline because the internet got cut off, but I really want to play the second demo. If you could upload it somewhere else, maybe google drive, because I got an error on a few sites like 4shared, saying that it couldn't connect me to the site. It looked like this:

Try to reload this page in a few minutes or after switching to a new network. If you have recently connected to a new Wi-Fi network, finish logging in before reloading.

If you were to visit http://www.4shared.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real http://www.4shared.com.

[Reload] [More]
I have reuploaded the demo onto dropbox.
Hopefully you'll be able to download it from there, if not then i'll have to try other ways of uploading it.
So let me know if you still cant download it.

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#26 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

Kagehide wrote:
VocaloidsRCool wrote:4shared won't let me log in or download the game at all. I've been offline because the internet got cut off, but I really want to play the second demo. If you could upload it somewhere else, maybe google drive, because I got an error on a few sites like 4shared, saying that it couldn't connect me to the site. It looked like this:

If you were to visit http://www.4shared.com right now, you might share private information with an attacker. To protect your privacy, Chrome will not load the page until it can establish a secure connection to the real http://www.4shared.com.

[Reload] [More]
Hopefully you'll be able to download it from there, if not then i'll have to try other ways of uploading it.
Nope. It says the same thing. This might be a virus, but I've already ran scans, and can find nothing wrong. Please use google drive. I think it's the only way for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kagehide
Regular

#27 Post by Kagehide »

VocaloidsRCool wrote:
Kagehide wrote:

[Reload] [More]
Nope. It says the same thing. This might be a virus, but I've already ran scans, and can find nothing wrong. Please use google drive. I think it's the only way for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Allright i have uploaded it this time onto Google drive, it was my first time using it so i hope i uploaded it corectly.
And you dont have to apologise for this.

philip
Miko-Class Veteran

#28 Post by philip »

Downloaded and played through the demo several times, to examine all the choices. It was short, but interesting and I look forward to more releases.

A couple of comments - the story crashed a couple of times, several clicks on the "ignore" button got me through it and the story resumed.

Also, there are quite a few mis-spellings and grammar errors; it would seem that a proofreader would be helpful before the final release.

Hope that you will keep going on this story and see it through to completion!

philip
"One who has never made a mistake has never attempted anything!"
-
and
-
"Finish what you start"

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#29 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

It worked! Thank you~ I will play it soon. :D

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#30 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

It's really good, but it does crash a few times. If you click ignore a ton of times, you can continue playing, but that's just a little note, so you can fix it later. I really look forward to the full game.