Magicians of Delphine[GxB][BxB][Dating Sim]ALPHA(July 8)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
someone45678
Completed: The Beginning

Re: Magicians of Delphine[GxB][BxB][Dating Sim]ALPHA(July 8)

#256 Post by someone45678 »

Good Luck with the game :)
i just played through the alpha and i am in love with this game and everyone in it

MilanaWalters
Regular

#257 Post by MilanaWalters »

I played the alpha( not till the end, im prolonging my enjoyment hehe) and i loved it so much:) The story and the characters are great, my fave is Faeran "swoons".

Im just hoping that the project is still going, i cant wait to play the full game...

Isotta

#258 Post by Isotta »

Check her blog: Akemicchi, or now aaazareal is back, she's okay and she's still working on Magicians of Delphine!

Mayche

#259 Post by Mayche »

1.the pacing was good i liked it
2.the characters are all intresting, i like all of them none of them were annoying, in fact i love them,
4.my favorite is sho<3
3.i would like to see more of the characters backstory
4.i loved the game so far and the art is really pretty, what i did not like is that the man character is too naive

LliiraAnna
Regular

#260 Post by LliiraAnna »

I'm really glad this game is still being worked on! I was worried for it for a moment, haha.

Anyway. After a long, looong time, I replayed the demo, and while I still like it, there is something I felt strange about this time around (ofc it's all just my subjective opinion)...

It's... *ta-daa* Aleo. I understand that the MC is supposed to be sheltered, but in the game proper, they're probably a bit *too* naive, to the point where it felt almost like a parody at some points. It is hard to take some of their reactions and conversation options seriously, and in the end, for me, choosing a dialogue option boiled down to "whatever makes Aleo sound a bit less "out there"".

Maybe it's because most of the things I played in the meantime had highly customizable MCs, and you were free to choose your character's personality. Maybe it's because some dialogue strains my suspension of disbelief too much. I don't have a problem with most of their personality, just with a few certain reactions that strike me as odd.

Again, all above is just subjective opinion and not a request to re-write the game or anything. Hope that the author will return to these forums - this game certainly deserves more attention now that it's being worked on again. The scope of it is awesome for something that's free.

wifom
Regular

#261 Post by wifom »

Wow! This game looks absolutely phenomenal!

Making a post so I can play it out when I have a chance this weekend. :)

Amberbaum
Regular

#262 Post by Amberbaum »

Isotta wrote:Check her blog: Akemicchi, or now aaazareal is back, she's okay and she's still working on Magicians of Delphine!
This is the best news since I came back to the Lemmasoft forums !!!!

MilanaWalters
Regular

#263 Post by MilanaWalters »

LliiraAnna wrote: It's... *ta-daa* Aleo. I understand that the MC is supposed to be sheltered, but in the game proper, they're probably a bit *too* naive, to the point where it felt almost like a parody at some points. It is hard to take some of their reactions and conversation options seriously, and in the end, for me, choosing a dialogue option boiled down to "whatever makes Aleo sound a bit less "out there""
that's what i thought myself too. some of their reactions were a bit strange.

Reinoka
Deviantart: reinoka

#264 Post by Reinoka »

I played the alpha awhile ago and loved it so much.

To answer the questions~

1.) The pacing was great, enough to keep my interest while I played the game again and again.
2.) I loved all of the characters, as they were all very well developed and made an interesting cast.
3.) I love Sho <3 My second favorite would probably be Yue because his interactions with male Aleo were very interesting.
4.) I'm expecting the story to get really intense, perhaps even taking a dark turn. With the characters, I expect even more development based on what was presented. As for gameplay, I'm excited to see the extra elements implemented.
5.) I've been stalking following your updates on your blog for awhile now, and I'm really looking forward to the finished game!
Last edited by Reinoka on Tue May 30, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CosmicFan

#265 Post by CosmicFan »

Alpha was great, I could already get a sense of the characters and tone of the game.
The art style is fantastic.

YaminoOkami
Regular
Projects: 17th Astral

#266 Post by YaminoOkami »

The last update seemed to be over a year ego so I was wondering if anyone knows if a project is still alive?

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#267 Post by try10 »

Is this project abandoned?

chujnia

#268 Post by chujnia »

Is this project abandoned?

Xand
Regular

#269 Post by Xand »

Seems like it was abandoned in 2016 or so. Too sad it was a great project.