Magicians of Delphine[GxB][BxB][Dating Sim]ALPHA(July 8)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SwedishJazz
Regular
Tumblr: zeuswares

Re: Magicians of Delphine[GxB][BxB][Dating Sim]ALPHA(July 8)

#241 Post by SwedishJazz »

I just finished playing the demo, and it was really enjoyable! I honestly wanted just to take a quick peek, and before I knew it, I ended up playing all the way through and going "NO! I WAS GONNA DATE FAERAN" when the demo ended. The characters are fun, the artwork is really pretty, and I enjoy the dialogues. I'm really looking forward to the next release!

My favorite characters were Faeran and Sitri (especially Faeran! I am a sucker for gentle giants), but I didn't care much for Ali'Sakir, his character type makes me uncomfortable.

(though I gotta say: placeholder artwork and characters talking about features not working was definitely my favorite part.

Please keep Ether like this in the final release)

blue_shayde

#242 Post by blue_shayde »

I really hope this hasn't been canceled. I loved this. My favorite characters were Faeron and Rezriel. I especially came to love Rezriel after his real personality showed. So fun. I loved how he grabbed the character by the nostrils. xD

This game is so fun and the characters are all great. I hope to see it continued. =)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#243 Post by try10 »

Hi. Are there no news about the development?

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#244 Post by Googaboga »

I don't mean to be presumptuous, but if you'd like to know what's going on with the game I'd suggest reading her blog :].
https://azamakesgames.wordpress.com/
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

blue_shayde

#245 Post by blue_shayde »

Oh good. Thank you so much for posting the link to her blog. I'm happy to see the game is still being developed. Thank you, thank you. :D

Bánh

#246 Post by Bánh »

How was the pacing of the gameplay and writing? Was it too fast? Too slow? Did you feel it was a hindrance in some way, either in speed, or amount of clicks, or...?
Your writting really good, some part so funny and cute!

How were the characters? Were they interesting? Likeable? Annoying? Tell me how you feel about them.
Rima remind me about main char of Fate/Knight. These character really interest me, especially Ali'sakir.
The main char really such a positive, sprightly person! I like it xD

Who's your favorite character? ;)
Ali'sakir & Sho!

What are you expecting-- plot-wise, character-wise, gameplay-wise-- based on the alpha?
Interseting storyline for each route. And I really exited about stat x battle system! It's remind me about princess maker. Also, I really like stat x VN, 2 in 1! (because I love both <3). But dont be too hard ;_;

Any questions about the game? Feedback? Critique? Type away!
You dont good at drawing BG? (because the background is free BG, I guess).
And I really love those chibi! They're sooooo cute!!!
I really want to try the battle system xD
Finally, I'll wait forever until it's done!

p/s: sorry for my bad english

Baky
Regular
Tumblr: delicrieux

#247 Post by Baky »

How was the pacing of the gameplay and writing? Was it too fast? Too slow? Did you feel it was a hindrance in some way, either in speed, or amount of clicks, or...?
The story is really interesting, funny and cute! I didn't feel like the pacing was bad or that it was a nuisance to read - I was actually really intrigued.

How were the characters? Were they interesting? Likeable? Annoying? Tell me how you feel about them.
Legit in love with all of them. I dug deep into the alpha demo thingie and did everything I could imagine --(probably not everything though)-- since I tried to get a taste of every route. The characters really feel alive and they all are tots different but don't really fall into the typical tsundere-deredere-crap lmao

Who's your favorite character? ;)
Ali'sakir is bae

What are you expecting-- plot-wise, character-wise, gameplay-wise-- based on the alpha?
I'm expecting an interesting story, beautiful art and fun gameplay that will leave me giggling like a school girl.

Any questions about the game? Feedback? Critique? Type away!
I'll come clean and admit that I've been stalking you on your blog for over a year now and I just really want to wish you health and tell you that your writing and art is amazing. Keep up the good work, love xx

Isotta

#248 Post by Isotta »

Hi Akemicchi!

I’ve followed the development of your game for some time (ok, maybe I’m a stalker, but a harmless one, I swear :D) and I’ve always loved the story, the character and the artwork.
Playing the alpha was extremely fun, and it has left me inevitably wanting more!
From time to time I also check your blog, and I truly hope you’re at last feeling a little better.
That said, I don’t know if you’ll ever read this message, but in case I’d like to answer some of your old questions about the alpha and if you let me wish you luck with everything!

1. How was the pacing of the gameplay and writing? Was it too fast? Too slow? Did you feel it was a hindrance in some way, either in speed, or amount of clicks, or...?

In my opinion the pacing of the gameplay was perfect, not too slow, not too fast. I can say that by the very first lines I was already captivated by the story and honestly, I didn’t even noticed the amount of clicks :D The writing itself was very, very good: I like the way you describe both places and events, it’s fascinating, and your sense of humor is amazing!

2. How were the characters? Were they interesting? Likeable? Annoying? Tell me how you feel about them.

Hehehe :D So, about the characters again I can only say good things. They are a variegated and interesting bunch indeed. From what I could see almost everyone was well characterized and I’m looking forward to know more about all of them with the progression of the game.

3. Who's your favorite character? ;)

Ok, this is a hard question xD I can’t just pick only one of them!!!!
Let’s say that my favorite characters are in order of preference:

Ali’sakir (I can tell his route will be humorous to say the least :D), Sho (I already adore him, can’t wait to experience some “tender” Sansa love xD), Faeran (I have a soft spot for characters like him, I can’t deny it), Reziel (Master Tsundere XD Again, this will be fun) and last Yue (Yue.. heh, he’s the one I can quite imagine what to expect, which isn’t a negative thing at all :P)

4. What are you expecting-- plot-wise, character-wise, gameplay-wise-- based on the alpha?

I have a very good feeling about the potential of this game, you’ve already prove yourself with the alpha so what I’m expecting is a development of the characters and their relationships, a deepening of both each character’s route and the story’s plot and of course I’m also looking forward to the battle system!

5. Any questions about the game? Feedback? Critique? Type away!

Honestly I don’t have critiques, keep up the good work you’re awesome!
Last edited by Isotta on Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spellforce1993

#249 Post by Spellforce1993 »

Just finished demo....and it is awesome!!! I like all about it , especially Sho among characters. Please tell us more about progress, we hope you don't abandon the project *sob**sob*
P.S. Sorry for any mystakes. I'm not so good in English :3

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Ren'Py QuickStart, Crimson Rue
Organization: Statistically Unlikely Games
Deviantart: noeinan
Github: noeinan

#250 Post by noeinan »

Spellforce1993 wrote:Just finished demo....and it is awesome!!! I like all about it , especially Sho among characters. Please tell us more about progress, we hope you don't abandon the project *sob**sob*
The project is definitely not abandoned. They have been posting updates on twitter.

Arkhane
Regular

#251 Post by Arkhane »

daikiraikimi wrote:
Spellforce1993 wrote:Just finished demo....and it is awesome!!! I like all about it , especially Sho among characters. Please tell us more about progress, we hope you don't abandon the project *sob**sob*
The project is definitely not abandoned. They have been posting updates on twitter.
Hello,
Can you post a link then?

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran

#252 Post by noeinan »

Arkhane wrote:
daikiraikimi wrote: The project is definitely not abandoned. They have been posting updates on twitter.
Hello,
Can you post a link then?
Yeah, it's in all akemicchi's posts right under their profile picture. https://twitter.com/azamakesgames

Arkhane
Regular

#253 Post by Arkhane »

Hmmm!
The last post is May 24th 2015 on your link
The blog isn't update since december 2015.
So yeah we're all looking forward to this game, but it's not tomorrow we'll be able to play :'(

noeinan
Eileen-Class Veteran

#254 Post by noeinan »

Arkhane wrote:Hmmm!
The last post is May 24th 2015 on your link
The blog isn't update since december 2015.
So yeah we're all looking forward to this game, but it's not tomorrow we'll be able to play :'(
Oh! You're right. I looked at this last month and misread the year. Hm, in that case the project might not be active. I haven't seen akemicchi post on lemmasoft, wordpress, deviantart, or tumblr since last year.

minyan
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Trial By Fire, Heartbaked, Ellaria, Plain, This My Soul, The Pretenders Guild
Projects: Arena Circus
Tumblr: minyanstudios
itch: harlevin

#255 Post by minyan »

This looks /awesome/! I love the art, and it's great that you can be male or female. Dating sim plus VN plus battles? Count me in! I'll definitely be downloading this when it comes out... don't want to give myself spoilers so I'll wait until then. It's a huge project so I'm sending you lots of good motivation vibes. Best of luck finishing it up!
ImageImage