Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Fey up)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (SKETCHES

#46 Post by Coren »

khnachi wrote:This may be a bit too early to ask this, but have you guys decided on how much this game will cost?
It's too early to say for the actual release (it depends on the length and all), but the Kickstarter/Indiegogo earlybird price will definitely be a lot cheaper ($15-20-ish), so you should grab it then before the rush! :)

leon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Visual Novel Tycoon, Night at the Hospital, Time Labyrinth, The Buried Moon, Left of Center, Super Otome Quest
Projects: Lemon Project, Porcelain Heart, Dream's Dénouement
Organization: Team ANARKY

#47 Post by leon »

This looks awesome! I don't suppose there will be any girls with glasses?

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#48 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

leon wrote:I don't suppose there will be any girls with glasses?
Wish granted! Here's a concept of Marine:
Marine is Marissa's younger twin sister, a Class B Researcher. She is also the head of the Guild newspaper department, always interested in searching for new scoops. As a fellow water mage, Marine often hangs out together with Shea, although the both of them completely denies the possibility of them being together. Since Lazarus will be Shea's best buddy, he'll spend a lot of time around Marine as well.

We're going to have Shea/Sera next, depending on whose concept we finish first. Stay tuned. ;)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#49 Post by azureXtwilight »

Here's a concept of Sera!

Seraphina Alfonsine is a silent, yet fiery young lady who is the daughter of the Spellcasters' Division Leader, Tara Alfonsine. She is rather mysterious in her behaviour and actions, and not particularly willing to participate in social activities. She hopes to become a powerful Spellcaster just like her mother. Sera gets along well with Lenarche since she is the only one who doesn't ask her too many questions, and is extremely irritated with overly friendly and happy people like Lazarus and Shea.

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#50 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Did someone said hot boys? CAUSE HERE COMES SHEAAAAAAA

Nobody really knows much about Shea, much less his surname. He is often a loner, but funnily enough makes quick friends with Lazarus due to their similar personalities. Though he is merely a Class C Spellcaster, the Great Leader Helberg seems to have taken an interest to him.

Armee
Veteran

#51 Post by Armee »

Lumen_Astrum wrote:...
Lumen just said Shea. Oh God.
-sob in happiness- This literally took forever O(≧∇≦)O Man, Shea's design looks so great, I'm fawning over him right now. I liked him ever since the last game. Looking forward for his route most hehehe

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Althernis Precasted (Fantasia MOGF) [BxG|GxB] (Shea up)

#52 Post by try10 »

Shea is just way too awesome. Love you! :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#53 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hey, guys! Sorry for the lack of updates since I am working hard on graduation and lu is working on her exams. But please tell us whose sketch do you want next! :D

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#54 Post by SilverxBlue »

azureXtwilight wrote:Hey, guys! Sorry for the lack of updates since I am working hard on graduation and lu is working on her exams. But please tell us whose sketch do you want next! :D
Ohh... Good luck to both of you.

I hope I don't get shot for this, but I've been wanting to see Nero. He was the first dude I liked back when I tried MoGF's demo. XD
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

EmaLy
IRC Nick: Ema

#55 Post by EmaLy »

Oh, hey! Best of luck you both of you ;)
Eh, is that so? Hmm. . .is it too hasty if I want Oswald/Thanos? If yes, um, how about Albel then?

Lyyli
Regular

#56 Post by Lyyli »

Nero!! He were my favorite in MOGF~
Meep.

SyphyChan
Veteran
Projects: Syphethia's Discoveries

#57 Post by SyphyChan »

wait what!? I just-what? I had no idea about this project! I was sooooo disappointed with the 3rd fantasia being a dud and possibly not have all the guys to choose from and now i see this. I'm freaking out on the inside!!! How much do you need to raise for us to get a lot of romanceable characters?

Alice PH
Regular

#58 Post by Alice PH »

Can I cry? Because I am, you have no idea how happy I am! I mean, I've started the whole love for Otome game starting with Fantasia series so now I'm literally celebrating inside. OMFG @////////@
Yay! I will try to help out donating as much as possible! LOL, I haven't start working though xD
If you give your words on the game that you will finish.
I will wait. Let it be 2 years,4 years or more ★

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#59 Post by azureXtwilight »

vnluver wrote:wait what!? I just-what? I had no idea about this project! I was sooooo disappointed with the 3rd fantasia being a dud and possibly not have all the guys to choose from and now i see this. I'm freaking out on the inside!!! How much do you need to raise for us to get a lot of romanceable characters?
Well, it depends. The main goal is $5000 but let's see how much we can accomplish.
Alice PH wrote:Can I cry? Because I am, you have no idea how happy I am! I mean, I've started the whole love for Otome game starting with Fantasia series so now I'm literally celebrating inside. OMFG @////////@
Yay! I will try to help out donating as much as possible! LOL, I haven't start working though xD
Thanks, I'm glad you're looking forward to it!
Lyyli wrote:Nero!! He were my favorite in MOGF~
Nero it is XD

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#60 Post by Cain0425 »

i got about $100 save up donate for the game that giving to the game when ever they are going to have kickstarter