gekiganwing wrote:Today, I found out that there is a Kickstarter for Guardian's Spell. I would like to link to it... but there is no demo. And unfortunately, one of the forum rules is "Do not link to crowdfunding campaigns (including kickstarter or indiegogo campaigns) for visual novels or games unless those campaigns include a link to a nontrivial playable demo."
Ah, yes. There is, but we haven't been making announcements/posts here yet because we're still finalising the demo. ^^ It's very close to completion though. Sorry about that.
For the uniform, well, their school allows them to modify it as they please... or not even wear it properly. Their school is pretty lenient when it comes to rules and stuff and only a few students take it ever so seriously... like Cato, Aiko and Haru. The two bad boys don't follow it completely and even Koneko won't follow anything. ^^Green Glasses Girl wrote:Oh, I never answered the questionaire!
1) I'd go after Cato. I always go for the megane characters first, fufufu. Then Aki!
2) Fifteen endings sounds like a lot (I'm usually overwhelmed by five), but if you're able to pull it off, go for it!
3) The best friend seems fun! A friendly rival sounds like a good character.
4) Yes, I look forward to playing this game and finding out more about the characters.
5) Is there a difference between summer and winter school uniforms in the game? I'm wondering because the MC has long sleeves while her best friend wears short sleeves.
And thanks so much for the feedback again, guys~!
I am still unsure, but it's leaning towards a yes though. do_oSakura Hughes wrote:Will you be having Voice Acting in this game?