Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo.
Message
Author
User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1078
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#31 Post by Rinima » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Actually, meant the direct download links on your page ^^ Not the link on this thread (that works perfectly)
I've tried downloading off your page several times, but it just doesn't seem to be working :\

EDIT:
Nevermind, I tried downloading it using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome and it works now XD
Not sure why that happened but oh well.
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#32 Post by Mirrowdothack » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:01 pm

Rinima wrote:Actually, meant the direct download links on your page ^^ Not the link on this thread (that works perfectly)
I've tried downloading off your page several times, but it just doesn't seem to be working :\

EDIT:
Nevermind, I tried downloading it using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome and it works now XD
Not sure why that happened but oh well.
I am glad it's working now for you. And I hope you will enjoy the game. Wish you much fun^^

I also checked the download-button on my website with my Internet Explorer and it worked without any problem.
I was using IE9. Which one did you use? *I am just curious if this is a vertain IE version problem in order to fix it for other users^^
My games:
Image Image

User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1078
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#33 Post by Rinima » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:39 pm

Um, I'm not sure which version of internet explorer I'm using (I don't use it often), it was google chrome that I was having trouble wit ^^

Also, I'm lovin this game so far!
It rocks! Can't wait to see it with it's own music ;)

And will it cost money with it's own music?
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#34 Post by Mirrowdothack » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:18 pm

Rinima wrote:Um, I'm not sure which version of internet explorer I'm using (I don't use it often), it was google chrome that I was having trouble wit ^^

Also, I'm lovin this game so far!
It rocks! Can't wait to see it with it's own music ;)

And will it cost money with it's own music?

Strange~ I checked it with chrome as well... well, who cares...
As long as it worked now I'm happy^^
+ I'm also happy to hear that you enjoy the game so far ♥

And no, it won't cost money with the new OST.^^
My games:
Image Image

User avatar
Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1078
Joined: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:31 pm
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#35 Post by Rinima » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:27 pm

Mirrowdothack wrote:
Rinima wrote:Um, I'm not sure which version of internet explorer I'm using (I don't use it often), it was google chrome that I was having trouble wit ^^

Also, I'm lovin this game so far!
It rocks! Can't wait to see it with it's own music ;)

And will it cost money with it's own music?

Strange~ I checked it with chrome as well... well, who cares...
As long as it worked now I'm happy^^
+ I'm also happy to hear that you enjoy the game so far ♥

And no, it won't cost money with the new OST.^^
Ah well, it's probably something up with my laptop XD

Finished it! AGHSVFBECDBCNGH!
It's so awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!
I'm not (why did I type that? O.o) in the process of recommending it to all my friends (even the ones who don't like horror lol), can't wait to hear it with it's own OST XD

Also, do you have like a donate to the creator thing? I would love to donate some money to you to see more games like this :)
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#36 Post by Mirrowdothack » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:34 am

Rinima wrote: Finished it! AGHSVFBECDBCNGH!
It's so awesommmmmmmmmmmmmmmme!
I'm not (why did I type that? O.o) in the process of recommending it to all my friends (even the ones who don't like horror lol), can't wait to hear it with it's own OST XD

Also, do you have like a donate to the creator thing? I would love to donate some money to you to see more games like this :)
I am absolutely happy that you enjoyed my game that much *jumping around like a little girl and throwing hearts at everyone ♥
I'm speechless right now (and touched T^T <= tears of joy)
Please let me know if you're friends enjoy the game, too.
I will give my very best to make the next game as good as possible, too. *totally motivated now^^
I am totally touched that you'd like to support me ♥
So, if you want to you can use my paypal acc to donate something:

http://www.mirrowdothack.vnovel.com/yin.html

I added an donate-button below. if you should run into any trouble (or if you don't have a paypal acc) just tell me ^^
Thank you so much for your support and your kind words ♥

(I wonder how many times I have thanked you right now => I'm just happy^^)
My games:
Image Image

User avatar
Rossfellow
Veteran
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm
Projects: Sedatophobia
Organization: Team 3Edgy
Deviantart: l-rossfellow
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#37 Post by Rossfellow » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:16 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZsqneX ... e=youtu.be

Wasnt sure where to put it, may as well put it up in both threads. Merry christmas!
ImageImage
Sedatophobia (latin SedatoPhobia)
___(n) 1: The averse reaction to stillness, silence and/or state of helplessness.
______2: (Psychology) A state of distress where the victim's sense of reality can no longer keep up with his or her imagination.
______Related: Madness, Paranoia, Despair

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#38 Post by Mirrowdothack » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:35 am

Rossfellow wrote:Been saving this for a few months now. Merry Christmas!
@music
I'm in love with this piece of music. It's beautiful ♥
Thank you so much *___________*
I still can't believe that you did this wonderful piece of music for me

Image

Thank you so very much <= tears of joy

AND: I'm so in love with this picutre, gotta thank the artsit for this wonderful piece of art ♥
My games:
Image Image

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#39 Post by Mirrowdothack » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:35 pm

Some big news here:
Y;N will get voices!!!!
Oh man, I'm so excited! T^T
I'll inform u about it *runs around full of joy

Image
My games:
Image Image

User avatar
Rossfellow
Veteran
Posts: 283
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:35 pm
Projects: Sedatophobia
Organization: Team 3Edgy
Deviantart: l-rossfellow
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#40 Post by Rossfellow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Now there's a surprise I wasn't expecting.
ImageImage
Sedatophobia (latin SedatoPhobia)
___(n) 1: The averse reaction to stillness, silence and/or state of helplessness.
______2: (Psychology) A state of distress where the victim's sense of reality can no longer keep up with his or her imagination.
______Related: Madness, Paranoia, Despair

Muzozavr
Regular
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:50 pm
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#41 Post by Muzozavr » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:11 am

I'm late as hell but OOOOOOOOOH HEEEEEEEELLLL YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'll gladly replay it with voices!

User avatar
Mirrowdothack
Regular
Posts: 146
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:37 am
Completed: The Iron Heart Witch
Projects: Y;N, Crime•Scene
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Y;N [Horror, Mystery, inkl Point&Click] (Beta available)

#42 Post by Mirrowdothack » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:02 pm

Yeah, I can't wait to hear it, too.
But it will take a while, since the person responsible for the cast is currently very busy. So be patient^^ (me: I wanna hear it. I wanna! I wanna! I wanna!)

Anyways,
A little announcement:


My website is currently not available. It seems like another page on this server was probably infected, so the whole thing was shut down temoparly. The owner of the server are trying to fix the problem, but this will take some time. I'll tell u about the process.
(btw, I've checked my whole data. There is no danger from my page)


I've uploaded Y;N to my onedrive server:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21A ... ion=locate

I hope it will work. I hope the site will be back soon.
Please let me know if you have any trouble. ^^
My games:
Image Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users