SLEEPLESS [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--HELLO 2015!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian] [GXB] [UPDATED!]

#16 Post by snowflakes »

Artworks look amazing, your style is very nice. Can't wait to have more info of the story, looks very interesting!

cathsplat
Regular
Projects: Sleepless
Organization: Springchild Studio

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian] [GXB] [UPDATED!]

#17 Post by cathsplat »

snowflakes wrote:Artworks look amazing, your style is very nice. Can't wait to have more info of the story, looks very interesting!
Thanks! We haven't had the time to update properly (uni assignments T^T), but more character illustrations are on our list so keep an eye on our thread updates^^ Again, thank you!

cathsplat
Regular

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian] [GXB] -- [Characters Updat

#18 Post by cathsplat »

CHARACTERS UPDATE!

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

#19 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Wow, the story is amazing! I can't wait to know what'll happen xD I just hope it's not the "everyone-die-in-the-end" thingy ><
Love the art as well! This is just my thought, but the plot and art remind me of Persona games, maybe it's the monster story and the art lining + coloring? Anyway, looking forward to this! :D

cathsplat
Regular

#20 Post by cathsplat »

Mimi_Melody wrote:Wow, the story is amazing! I can't wait to know what'll happen xD I just hope it's not the "everyone-die-in-the-end" thingy ><
Love the art as well! This is just my thought, but the plot and art remind me of Persona games, maybe it's the monster story and the art lining + coloring? Anyway, looking forward to this! :D
Aahahahaha thankyou! And no, everyone's not gonna die ahhaha that would be sad #sobs
About the art, our illustrator melrw22 is a big fan of persona so yes maybe she's influenced by the style~^^ As for the story, it's actually really far from persona. Oh my I really want to say a word but I don't wanna spoil anything ;A;
Thankyou for your enthusiasm!! We're working on more updates!

cathsplat
Regular

#21 Post by cathsplat »

Hey guys, new character illustrations are up! The story has been updated as well.
More will be updated soon once we're done with our college assignments! Hope you enjoyed it~^^

Bellethiel

#22 Post by Bellethiel »

Great progress so far. I love the art style, and the idea of setting story in such dark reality. Definitely gonna look forward for this one. :)

And good luck with your college stuff! :3

cathsplat
Regular

#23 Post by cathsplat »

Bellethiel wrote:Great progress so far. I love the art style, and the idea of setting story in such dark reality. Definitely gonna look forward for this one. :)

And good luck with your college stuff! :3
Thank you :D And yes, we've finished Monday's assignments so melrw22 is currently working on the rest of the boys as I type this^^

cathsplat
Regular

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian] [GXB] -- [Main Characters U

#24 Post by cathsplat »

Finally, all the main characters introduction have been posted! Supporting characters will be updated later ;)
Thank you for visiting! These will be posted on our development blog as well on tumblr: http://projectsleepless.tumblr.com/

Kyra10
Regular
Projects: My Heart's Flame
Organization: Amaraluna: Otome Game Productions

#25 Post by Kyra10 »

I love all of the characters and the art!
Everything is looking great so far~ :)

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#26 Post by Googaboga »

Seems like a nice cast. I'm still really digging the art X3. Congrats on all your progress you guys C:.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#27 Post by AntiquedFae »

I like how the characters all seem well-developed and not the typical personalities you tend to find in games.
Just let me know when it is ready for me to start going through it. :)
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

greenheartnellie
Regular

#28 Post by greenheartnellie »

6 attainable guys? :shock: Please say yes.

I am already loving it! I love anything GxB with at least 2 attainable characters but anything more than 3 is just wonderful. This makes me so excited! I've got my eyes set on Ace, by the way. His description is interesting, being a humanoid and all but they all look really handsome. I love the art too :D

Can I be a beta tester? I've never beta tested anything, but I do look out for grammar mistakes/typographical errors and stuff, so I'd be happy to help :)
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3

cathsplat
Regular

#29 Post by cathsplat »

Kyra10 wrote:I love all of the characters and the art!
Everything is looking great so far~ :)
Thank you <3333
Googaboga wrote:Seems like a nice cast. I'm still really digging the art X3. Congrats on all your progress you guys C:.
Yes, thankyou! Hehehehe our illustrator read your message and sent loves back to you :D Thank you for your support!
AntiquedFae wrote:I like how the characters all seem well-developed and not the typical personalities you tend to find in games.
Just let me know when it is ready for me to start going through it. :)
Glad you think so :) Thankyou~^^
Ah it might take a while, probably weeks-months since we need to deal with uni assignments as well *sobs*
No worries I'll let you know when I'm ready to show something :D
greenheartnellie wrote:6 attainable guys? :shock: Please say yes.

I am already loving it! I love anything GxB with at least 2 attainable characters but anything more than 3 is just wonderful. This makes me so excited! I've got my eyes set on Ace, by the way. His description is interesting, being a humanoid and all but they all look really handsome. I love the art too :D

Can I be a beta tester? I've never beta tested anything, but I do look out for grammar mistakes/typographical errors and stuff, so I'd be happy to help :)
YES. 6 attainable guys~ Hheheheehe~

We actually screamed when you mentioned Ace hahaha, he's been like our baby here while developing the story and characters, being the only humanoid and all <3 Thankyou! And rest assured, our love for the boys is equal~ :lol:

And yeah of course you can! But thing is, the game is still far from completion since we're planning on making a short novel first for this. I'll let you know when the demo is up *but trust me, it's going to be a while, don't expect anything in near months, really*
You can keep up with our progress on our tumblr below on my signature~ Thanks again!

greenheartnellie
Regular

#30 Post by greenheartnellie »

YES. 6 attainable guys~ Hheheheehe~

We actually screamed when you mentioned Ace hahaha, he's been like our baby here while developing the story and characters, being the only humanoid and all <3 Thankyou! And rest assured, our love for the boys is equal~ :lol:

And yeah of course you can! But thing is, the game is still far from completion since we're planning on making a short novel first for this. I'll let you know when the demo is up *but trust me, it's going to be a while, don't expect anything in near months, really*
You can keep up with our progress on our tumblr below on my signature~ Thanks again!
Omg I'm so excited! Sure, it'll be worth the wait :) I just followed your Tumblr btw
Can sorta write but CAN'T art so I am just here for the otomes! Ahihihi <3