SLEEPLESS [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--HELLO 2015!

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--[CHARACTER PROFILES U

#61 Post by AntiquedFae »

It's great to see that this is still going! It looks even nicer now~ Also, my promise to help with proofreading still stands. :)
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

cathsplat
Regular
Projects: Sleepless
Organization: Springchild Studio

#62 Post by cathsplat »

AntiquedFae wrote:It's great to see that this is still going! It looks even nicer now~ Also, my promise to help with proofreading still stands. :)
Hey it's nice to see you again here! And thank you, I really appreciate it :D
I wish I could've have had you proofread our light novel, but our time was short so we asked a friend here to proofread it for us.
But for the game in the future, we could use some help!

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#63 Post by AntiquedFae »

cathsplat wrote:Hey it's nice to see you again here! And thank you, I really appreciate it :D
I wish I could've have had you proofread our light novel, but our time was short so we asked a friend here to proofread it for us.
Hehe, of course! I didn't stop following it, no worries. You're welcome!
Oh, that's too bad. I would have loved to proofread the novel. I'm glad you had someone who could do it for you though. I'm here for proofreading whenever you need me, hehe~
:D
You can call me Fae!

cathsplat
Regular

#64 Post by cathsplat »

AntiquedFae wrote:
cathsplat wrote:Hey it's nice to see you again here! And thank you, I really appreciate it :D
Hehe, of course! I didn't stop following it, no worries. You're welcome!
Oh, that's too bad. I would have loved to proofread the novel. I'm glad you had someone who could do it for you though. I'm here for proofreading whenever you need me, hehe~
:D
Thank you so much!
I'll let you know next time we need proofreading!

AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: Sleepless [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--[SEE YOU AT POPCON AS

#65 Post by AntiquedFae »

Fantastic! I'll be ready! ^^
You can call me Fae!

Sharane
Regular

#66 Post by Sharane »

There are some new updates done from my last visit, that´s awesome :)

The symbol in the title of your game - is it meant like a dreamcatcher? ;)
And by the way - is Glacius really 24?! I can´t help myself but I would guess he´s rather Mayra´s fahter 0:) As I compare him with Reno, he still looks older to me. And (*sheepishly admiting*) I´m older than Glacius but I also looks younger than him (well, at least I hope so :lol: ).
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra

cathsplat
Regular

#67 Post by cathsplat »

Sharane wrote:There are some new updates done from my last visit, that´s awesome :)

And by the way - is Glacius really 24?! I can´t help myself but I would guess he´s rather Mayra´s fahter 0:) As I compare him with Reno, he still looks older to me. And (*sheepishly admiting*) I´m older than Glacius but I also looks younger than him (well, at least I hope so :lol: ).
YEP! Dreamcatcher, with the feather unattached to the web~
And yes, he is 24 hahaha and that's what we said when we talked about his design and his personality! He's younger than Ren, but looks like the oldest of the boys here. It's intentional, we wanted him to look more mature than his age. While Ren, who's clearly more laid back AND the oldest, looks younger than him despite his age. Btw you're the first to call Ren with Reno <3

Wow you're older than Glacius? Should we start calling you senpai, senpai? #slapped XDDDD

Thanks for dropping by!

cathsplat
Regular

Re: SLEEPLESS [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--[CONCEPT ART]

#68 Post by cathsplat »

An update~!

Finally a concept of our bg art ;D

IchigoRice
Projects: Purple Blossoms

#69 Post by IchigoRice »

This game looks amazing. I'm already in love with Neal and Cedar. Cedar is basically a sht-in with charisma to me, I find it adorable.

Fujihime
Regular
Projects: Purrfectly Ever After
Tumblr: purrfectlyeverafter

#70 Post by Fujihime »

Actually I think all of the characters sounds distinctively their own. If I were to choose one, it would be Glacius. Who could resist silver haired guys XD
I cant wait to read more about them!
I love the character designs too, ganbatte!
An otome game about a burglar cat who wish to become human to earn an honest living.
Kickstarter | Steam Greenlight | Tumblr

cathsplat
Regular

#71 Post by cathsplat »

IchigoRice wrote:This game looks amazing. I'm already in love with Neal and Cedar. Cedar is basically a sht-in with charisma to me, I find it adorable.
Thank you :D
Uuuuu and yes Cedar is adorbs, we second that TvT~

Fujihime wrote:Actually I think all of the characters sounds distinctively their own. If I were to choose one, it would be Glacius. Who could resist silver haired guys XD
I cant wait to read more about them!
I love the character designs too, ganbatte!
Thank you~!
Hmm looks like Glacius is pretty popular XDDDD

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

Re: SLEEPLESS [Otome, Dystopian][GXB]--[KOUKI'S PROFILE IS U

#72 Post by Lesleigh63 »

This sounds very intriguing.
The artwork looks wonderful.

PaupauSenpai
Regular
Projects: The Color of Life

#73 Post by PaupauSenpai »

I usually lurk these forums but I made an account just so I can fangirl about how amazing this WIP is. xD
I REALLY love all of the characters. Kouki, Ren, Glacius stick out to me the most right now, but I'm sure once I learn more about Ace, Cedar and Neal's characters, I will fall in looove with them! \>w</ (I especially love Ace's concept, and Neal knowing many languages is just an insta-bonus for me, because I study languages as a hobby qwq HAPPINESS FOR DAYS)
I really love the dark concept and atmosphere this seems to have and I am just scared for the possible intense, dramatic and tragic moments that might occur throughout the story. I don't know if my heart can handle any of these beautiful characters getting hurt in any way! ;x;
THANK YOU for creating something so interesting and wonderful!! Please do your best as you work on it, I'll support you all the way! :D

Khalliope
Tumblr: jasmine-amyy
Deviantart: khalliope

#74 Post by Khalliope »

This sounds very interesting! I love the premise and setting, and love love love the drop dead gorgeous art and characters! It's rare for me to not be able to decide a favourite bachelor, and there's six of them! They all are so interesting! When I saw it's a Dystopian Otome game, I was immediately hooked in. I adore Dystopian stories, and it just being Otome as well just put the icing on the cake.

I absolutely cannot wait for this to be released! I wish you guys good luck on your future endeavours and look forward to your future updates!

Sharane
Regular

#75 Post by Sharane »

cathsplat wrote:
Sharane wrote:There are some new updates done from my last visit, that´s awesome :)

YEP! Dreamcatcher, with the feather unattached to the web~
And yes, he is 24 hahaha and that's what we said when we talked about his design and his personality! He's younger than Ren, but looks like the oldest of the boys here. It's intentional, we wanted him to look more mature than his age. While Ren, who's clearly more laid back AND the oldest, looks younger than him despite his age. Btw you're the first to call Ren with Reno <3

Wow you're older than Glacius? Should we start calling you senpai, senpai? #slapped XDDDD

Thanks for dropping by!
Definitely not, I´m not that old :P:D I´m looking forward to another updates! :)
Image Image

Per aspera ad astra