Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre][Dark]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

Re: [Updated!!!] Fetish 2.0 [Mystery][Macabre]

#16 Post by ppppantsu »

Sorry for bumping but yeah, version 2 is currently in the works so I updated this post.

New questions and info are up to, so, please do help? ;w;

thank you guys~ :oops: :oops: :oops:

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#17 Post by try10 »

I am so happy that you decided to make an updated version of the game cause I loved playing it. I don't particulary have a favourite character because each of them has a story to tell so I'm interested in knowing all of their secrets and why are they acting the way they do. I would like to know more about Hexia's family. Grandparents, uncles aunts ( if she has any and stuff) . To see if all of them were weird like that. Also more info about her fetish ( like where did she get the ideea from and when did it start). Ahhhh, I'm so excited, cause this game could have been made into a long and detailed story cause there are so many mysteries and so much to tell. I can't wait! Good luck! XD :D

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#18 Post by ppppantsu »

try10 wrote:I am so happy that you decided to make an updated version of the game cause I loved playing it. I don't particulary have a favourite character because each of them has a story to tell so I'm interested in knowing all of their secrets and why are they acting the way they do. I would like to know more about Hexia's family. Grandparents, uncles aunts ( if she has any and stuff) . To see if all of them were weird like that. Also more info about her fetish ( like where did she get the ideea from and when did it start). Ahhhh, I'm so excited, cause this game could have been made into a long and detailed story cause there are so many mysteries and so much to tell. I can't wait! Good luck! XD :D
//getting hyped

Thank you so much for your feedback. TTuTT <3
I'll prolly edit the post tomorrow (it's currently late night here).

and yeah---- about the family--- let's see about it. ;DDD

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: [Updated~2!!!] Fetish 2.0 [Mystery][Macabre]

#19 Post by Googaboga »

Sweet I can't wait for version 2.

1. Which character attracts you the most? And~ why?
Still Vier since he was my favorite in version 1. But I'm also interested in the parents now since they seem like they may have a bigger role in the game and it'd be nice to know more about them.

2. It seems some persons who played already wants to know more about Vier's route, so I'm adding it to version 2.0. Also, is adding another route other than Vier would be alright or too much? Like parents route whatever.

Well as long as there is a Vier route I'm happy X3. I think you should only add another route if you want to/have idea for it.

3. Aside changing the dialogue boxes (oh wow, I'm done with it actually |'D ), is there anything else in the interfaces that I should improve? Main menu, options, whatever.

I like when a game has entirely custom GUI but it's not necessary. Again this is stuff that you should only do if you have time/want to.

4. Posting this question up here, coz, I want to put up a gallery section in this 2nd version because I am sad that all my CGs could only be seen when playing (sobs). I tried it once, following some tutorials. It kinda worked but it won't show the CGs after unlocking it through the game. D: Help?

Sorry I haven't figured out how to get a gallery to work either :'D.

Good luck. I'm really looking forward to it ^v^.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

ppppantsu
Veteran

#20 Post by ppppantsu »

Googaboga wrote:Sweet I can't wait for version 2.

1. Which character attracts you the most? And~ why?
Still Vier since he was my favorite in version 1. But I'm also interested in the parents now since they seem like they may have a bigger role in the game and it'd be nice to know more about them.

2. It seems some persons who played already wants to know more about Vier's route, so I'm adding it to version 2.0. Also, is adding another route other than Vier would be alright or too much? Like parents route whatever.

Well as long as there is a Vier route I'm happy X3. I think you should only add another route if you want to/have idea for it.

3. Aside changing the dialogue boxes (oh wow, I'm done with it actually |'D ), is there anything else in the interfaces that I should improve? Main menu, options, whatever.

I like when a game has entirely custom GUI but it's not necessary. Again this is stuff that you should only do if you have time/want to.

4. Posting this question up here, coz, I want to put up a gallery section in this 2nd version because I am sad that all my CGs could only be seen when playing (sobs). I tried it once, following some tutorials. It kinda worked but it won't show the CGs after unlocking it through the game. D: Help?

Sorry I haven't figured out how to get a gallery to work either :'D.

Good luck. I'm really looking forward to it ^v^.
omg thank you *V*
I'll do my best---
I'll probably customize it last---

ppppantsu
Veteran

#21 Post by ppppantsu »

Update: 02/10/2014
Finally fixed the grammatical errors, done with dialogue boxes. |'D

I feel incredibly embarrassed right now coz of my mistakes. Sorry for that.
might customize the interfaces~~ TTuTT

anyway, here, have a peak with the changes.
Hexia's sprite finally!!!!!! and yeah, customized dialogue box &gt;w&lt;
Hexia's sprite finally!!!!!! and yeah, customized dialogue box >w<
And tadaaaaa. Side images~
And tadaaaaa. Side images~
3.png

ppppantsu
Veteran

Re: [Updated~4!!!] Fetish 2.0 [Mystery][Macabre]

#22 Post by ppppantsu »

UPDATE:More Info here

Finished new routes
Added new characters
More music & sound effects
CG Gallery

I've estimated the release would probably by the end of February or First / Second week of March. I've got the whole routes in my mind, my only problems would be CGs.~~~

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Fetish: Every Second Counts [Mystery][Macabre][Dark]

#23 Post by try10 »

Everything looks great :D . Isn't anyone willing to help you for free with the CG's if they are too hard for you?

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#24 Post by Googaboga »

Yeah the new GUI and side images look very nice. Congrats on getting so far so quickly. I'm really looking forward to it :>.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

ppppantsu
Veteran

#25 Post by ppppantsu »

try10 wrote:Everything looks great :D . Isn't anyone willing to help you for free with the CG's if they are too hard for you?
Hi!!! I think I can manage though--- ;w;
I don't wanna be a bother to anyone OTL

though I've only said CGs are my problem because I'm kinda slow to draw--- OTL
Googaboga wrote:Yeah the new GUI and side images look very nice. Congrats on getting so far so quickly. I'm really looking forward to it :>.
Thank you very much~! X'D
I'm back to my usual pace so I'm just really hoping to put everything in place. >w< );;;

ppppantsu
Veteran

#26 Post by ppppantsu »

UPDATE:
yeah, click here for more info~~

• I'll write the last end, finally
  • Draw one or two more CGs
  • Proofreading to improve everything
yeah, tonight (in my timezone) and for the next days, will be spent for polishing version 2.0, subtitled Every Second Counts

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Iloveanime21

#27 Post by Iloveanime21 »

I played version 1.0 and I absolutely loved it! I can't wait for version 2.0 to come out :)