[Cancelled/Build released] Lemon Project ver 1.1

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
fioricca
Veteran
Completed: Rising Angels Reborn (2013), Rising Angels Fates: Allegiance (2017)
IRC Nick: souten

Re: [Mobile/Relationship Simulation] Lemon Project

#16 Post by fioricca »

Sooo if you've been following us on Tumblr, you'd have known about the little voice samples that we've been uploading daily! But to those who haven't:

Image Image Image
Image Image

Click on the banners to check the voices out. ^q^

In other news, Lemon's website should be ready soon. I can't believe how much time it's taking me. Thanks so much for your patience and stay tuned for more exciting updates!

chotohana

#17 Post by chotohana »

Oooh! The art is so pretty!! *w* Will definitely follow you on tumblr! :D

AntiquedFae
Veteran

#18 Post by AntiquedFae »

fioricca wrote:You've summed up Lemon better than I ever could! My programmer Leon has pestered me for a PC version, so we are considering a PC port, even if it's not a high priority and so we can't confirm that right now. We'll do our best to get it up on the Appstore though, so do continue to support us! Your stalking is much appreciated!
Great kahoozulwarts, this is a late response! :shock: I'm so sorry for my complete tardiness! Oops. Now, for what I should have said about three weeks ago:

Wow, wait. I summarized something? I summarized a game?! This may very well be a first. Ever. Thank you!
Squee! Possibility of a PC version=ecstatic Fae! I so want to sell lemonade to fantastic beings through a screen and mouse! That sounds like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Or an after-midnight. ;) I will definitely keep watching this, I really like how it is coming along! Very best of wishes to you all! :D
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

fioricca
Veteran

#19 Post by fioricca »

chotohana wrote:Oooh! The art is so pretty!! *w* Will definitely follow you on tumblr! :D
Thank you so much for your support! I'm really glad to hear that you like the art!
AntiquedFae wrote:Possibility of a PC version=ecstatic Fae! I so want to sell lemonade to fantastic beings through a screen and mouse! That sounds like a fantastic way to spend an afternoon. Or an after-midnight. ;) I will definitely keep watching this, I really like how it is coming along! Very best of wishes to you all! :D
Thank you so much! You'll be excited to know of our new update, then, because I can happily confirm a PC port now!

So we've been a bit quiet with updates, what with life and all, but progress is still being made. You can view the full report on our blog (yesss we finally have a site) by clicking on the image above, which was drawn by our character artist Elphie! She always draws such cute people. But to sum it up:

--- All voice samples have been uploaded on Tumblr! I'm stoked that people love what they've heard so far, though I'm not surprised because the guys we got down are just that awesome! Do you guys have a favourite? \(^q^)/

--- We can confirm a PC port. Actually, we're having so much fun with the PC port that I see it taking priority over the mobile ones! Here are some UI previews that I've been working on for the PC port (you can view bigger versions on the blog):

Image Image
Image Image

Aaand that's it for now. :> I'd just like to put forward a reminder that we have a Tumblr for you to follow if you're there, and an official Twitter as well. I'm in the midst of setting up other pages like G+ and FB at Leon's request; I'll put them up here, and also make a notice on the blog, when they're ready. Thank you so much for your support -- they're really what's keeping the team going!

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

#20 Post by Googaboga »

fioricca wrote: --- We can confirm a PC port. Actually, we're having so much fun with the PC port that I see it taking priority over the mobile ones! Here are some UI previews that I've been working on for the PC port (you can view bigger versions on the blog):
I'll check the rest of the updates later but for now I just want to say; Wooooooo :mrgreen:.
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

AntiquedFae
Veteran

Re: Lemon Project

#21 Post by AntiquedFae »

fioricca wrote:Thank you so much! You'll be excited to know of our new update, then, because I can happily confirm a PC port now!
Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
You were definitely correct in your assumption that I would be excited about this update. :lol: It is fantastic that you are making a PC version, and even better that you are having fun with it! I'm really glad to hear it! :D Yay! I'm starting to get really excited about buying Lemon Project now. Hehe!
You can call me Fae!
I offer proofreading and ideabouncing. You can find out more in my thread.

fioricca
Veteran

#22 Post by fioricca »

AntiquedFae wrote:...
Yeeeeeesssssss!!! Yay! Yay! Yay!
You were definitely correct in your assumption that I would be excited about this update. :lol: It is fantastic that you are making a PC version, and even better that you are having fun with it! I'm really glad to hear it! :D Yay! I'm starting to get really excited about buying Lemon Project now. Hehe!
Ahhh oh my gosh thank you so much for your interest! I better work hard on the PC build so we don't disappoint. *w*

Time for another update! This time I'm kind of torn between excitement and being A HUGE BALL OF NERVES.

We're starting our very own mini web radio program for Lemon Project! LEMON RADIO will broadcast twice a month, and features Nathanael Platier, the voice of Chris, as host. For those of who are unsure of what a web radio is, it's basically where the host -- along with the guest, if there's any -- responds to listener-submitted mail and questions and discuss them. So the success of a web radio depends largely on the listeners so we'd be thrilled if you sent us your mail! Feel free to be as crazy and silly as you like -- the sillier the better, actually. :p We hope that this will be a fun experience for both you and the staff!

fioricca
Veteran

#23 Post by fioricca »

I'm not sure what just happened this past two weeks but suddenly

We're going to have a stream and a few of the VAs of Lemon are coming down?! I'd like to invite as many of you to join us as possible! It'll be on MONDAY, 6.30PM PST. More details are in the tumblr post if you click on the picture but I can assure you guys that it's going to be TONS OF FUN so do please come if you can! All of us would REALLY love to see you there!

strawberry loaf

Re: Lemon Project [livestream announcement!]

#24 Post by strawberry loaf »

Oh my goooooosh.
This looks so adorable and amazing. ; u ;
I'm going to be stalking this like chalk.

> w <

LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

#25 Post by LucaMadison »

Oh my god, it sounds amazing. Good luck with this visual novel project. I think it will be very funny!
Image Image Image Image Image

fioricca
Veteran

#26 Post by fioricca »

Gyaaa I'm completely useless at keeping this thread updated. I'd just like to quickly announce that we've just updated the site with a WIP demo!

(Click on the picture to access DL links and notes)

It's far from polished as it's missing some voice files here and there (like most of Vasilius' clips), and all the art are placeholders but your feedback is still greatly welcome *o* Thank you so much for checking Lemon out in advance!

suzuaki
Regular
Completed: Violet White Hill

Re: [WIP demo update] Lemon Project

#27 Post by suzuaki »

aaah! this looks really amazing! such adorable characters and designs * q *
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪(┓^ω^)┛))

completed work : Violet White Hill [GxB/G VN][Mystery/Comedy/Romance/Voiced]
Find me on : devianArt | SoundCloud | YouTube

Mini_Moshi
Regular

#28 Post by Mini_Moshi »

This is an amazing game! I really enjoy the voice acting! Especially Vasilius. I could listen to him all day. He has a very calming and attractive voice, which I think really suits him. Props to Yian for doing such a good job. (I liked the others too, but you asked which one was our favorite).

peppermintdragon

#29 Post by peppermintdragon »

Looking forward to it!! It looks real interesting!! :D
My WIP project: Hallow Mystery.
Check it out!
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=26120

EmaLy
IRC Nick: Ema

#30 Post by EmaLy »

Grr, my download won't complete at all. I wonder what happened. Anyone of you have this problem? My sister and I do. We wish to play them. It looks so awesome. Now . . only if this download success