INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - RELEASED! 01/22/15

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - RELEASED! 01/22/15

#1 Post by ppppantsu »

RELEASED!
Release thread here!

LATEST UPDATE HERE
PLOT:
to be updated-

more updated in my blog

"I'm in love you."
Were the words that greeted Mason when he got to his work.

Mason is a freelance make-up artist who works mostly with models and was specially known for his beautiful face.
But much to other's dismay, he is homosexual and had been in numerous relationships be it with showbiz personalities or outside (another fact that he is known for).
Although his hair is dyed white, his pale complexion made every one mistake him as an albino, making him more special and intriguing.

One day, he was invited by Kim, a talent manager, to do her talents' make-up.
Mason agreed and upon arriving at the set, he was approached by an amateur photographer only to be confessed to out in the open.

However, advancing would be hard for the amateur photographer as there are other bachelors who are after Mason.

SIDENOTES:

Some of them are actually my pretty old OCs that only existed in my head. This is the first time I've ever drawn them.
I'm satisfied with how my they came out to be. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I tried a different style of rendering this time. Changed the lineart color and stuff.

CHARACTERS:

*UPDATE: RYAN IS ALREADY SCRAPPED FROM THE CHARACTER LIST.

PROGRESS: UPDATED 10/25
Story/Script: 100%
Proofreading / Editing: 5%
Sprites: 100%
BG: 100%
Music: 100%
Coding: 100%
CGs: 100%

STAFF: UPDATED 10/25
Story & Concept, Script: Soramatsu (ppppantsu)
Sprites & Backgrounds: Soramatsu
Proofreading & Editing: Caffeine 7 (thank you very much!)
Programming: Soramatsu
Beta-testing: scatteredthoughts25, Caffeine 7 (thank you very much!)
Special thanks: Komachi for introducing Caffeine 7 to me. :oops: (thank you, really!)

* I've just started so nothing much have progressed. :oops:
* Also, my pace kind of slowed down. ; v ; I'm sorry.

QUESTIONS:
1. Which of the bachelors appeal to you the most? Why oh why~~~?
2. Though this may be BL, I don't plan on drawing R18 scenes, would that be okay? (Or at least list something you're hoping to see, and let me see to it. //slapped
3. Other notes? ; v ;

By the way, everyone is welcome to share their ideas, either PM me here, or comment on my blog, or in Twitter, wherever. Links are at my sig. ; v ; )/
Last edited by ppppantsu on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:17 am, edited 10 times in total.

Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama]

#2 Post by Fenrir34 »

You've made another really good looking game. Love the art and the story is interesting. If I had to choose I'd say I'd like Akira or Ray. Love bad boys, but the shy ones always make me blush. Also, Mason does look like a girl but a guy at the same time. Also, not all BxB have to have mature elements. I like ones with good stories and characters. Anyway, good luck with this game and I'll be looking forward to seeing it :mrgreen: .

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#3 Post by Laera-chan »

Can't wait for this!

1.) I must admit, Ray and Klein are my favorites. Ray because he seems sweet and earnest, and Klein because he seems stoic (but sincere!) and he's older. Has a thing for older men in otome's and BL's. :lol: //shot

2.) I don't mind if you don't do anything adult - I certainly wouldn't mind if you did, though! //shot again - but maybe a few fan-service scenes? Nothing too adult, but maybe, mid- to upper-teen rated? :lol: Would love to see an iconic shower scene~!

3.) Will there be any scenes with people not happy about Dear Protag's sexuality? Oooh, and depending on what path you're on, the bachelor's all handle it in different ways? That would be awesome to see! Also, I'd just like to take this time and say, if you ever need someone to test this out, I quite happily volunteer! Just let me know if you're interested or not. And this is an open offer, meaning you can take me up on it (or not) whenever. :)

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#4 Post by ppppantsu »

Laera-chan wrote:Can't wait for this!
3.) Will there be any scenes with people not happy about Dear Protag's sexuality? Oooh, and depending on what path you're on, the bachelor's all handle it in different ways? That would be awesome to see! Also, I'd just like to take this time and say, if you ever need someone to test this out, I quite happily volunteer! Just let me know if you're interested or not. And this is an open offer, meaning you can take me up on it (or not) whenever. :)
Hi omg, I haven't thought of that ! OAO! //takesnotes
But yes, the bachelors would have their own ways in handling it, since they're not pure homo (except Ray), and course, they're really different from one another QvQ! //working on their bio~~~~~

Thank you for the offer~! QAQ!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Fenrir34 wrote:You've made another really good looking game. Love the art and the story is interesting. If I had to choose I'd say I'd like Akira or Ray. Love bad boys, but the shy ones always make me blush. Also, Mason does look like a girl but a guy at the same time. Also, not all BxB have to have mature elements. I like ones with good stories and characters. Anyway, good luck with this game and I'll be looking forward to seeing it :mrgreen: .
Thank you for the response!! QwQ! <3
I have to agree with you. Shy ones make me blush too. uwu <3

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

#5 Post by Laera-chan »

ppppantsu wrote:Hi omg, I haven't thought of that ! OAO! //takesnotes
But yes, the bachelors would have their own ways in handling it, since they're not pure homo (except Ray), and course, they're really different from one another QvQ! //working on their bio~~~~~

Thank you for the offer~! QAQ!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Yay! I'm glad I could give you an idea! :) Still cannot wait for this to come out... *stalks thread like a ninja* :lol:

Armee
Veteran

#6 Post by Armee »

None actually. I'm biased with Malcolm. But no incest D8 He's the cutest thing ever appear on this thread.
2. Though this may be BL, I don't plan on drawing R18 scenes, would that be okay? (Or at least list something you're hoping to see, and let me see to it. //slapped
HOMO COMEDY //shot
Hand joke
Mason's hand joke
3. Other notes? ; v ;
Good luck with this game, it seem cute <3

ppppantsu
Veteran

#7 Post by ppppantsu »

Laera-chan wrote: Yay! I'm glad I could give you an idea! :) Still cannot wait for this to come out... *stalks thread like a ninja* :lol:
Thank you for supporting. QVQ! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Will do my best. >w< )/

Armee wrote:1. Which of the bachelors appeal to you the most? Why oh why~~~?
None actually. I'm biased with Malcolm. But no incest D8 He's the cutest thing ever appear on this thread.
HOMO COMEDY //shot
Hand joke
Mason's hand joke
3. Other notes? ; v ;
Good luck with this game, it seem cute <3
Oh. QvQ . . .
W-Well I guess everyone has their own cup of tea.
Oh. (is it me or many just likes incest //sweats)
Thank you for the response! I'll do my best. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Armee
Veteran

#8 Post by Armee »

Pshhhhh...I mean I'm not comfortable with insect
If I have to choose it would be Ray
Because, he seems like a cutie pie :9

xxstrangesoulxx

#9 Post by xxstrangesoulxx »

Ah cool, you're making a BL game! I'm so excited. Will this game be free or commercial?

1) I'm all for Ray and Klein, I can't decide which I like best between the two of them. I adore shy guys, which makes me interested in Ray. Plus he's cute. :3 Klein, well, he's hot. It must be his clothes. I love a man in a tie and vest ^///^ Klein is very nicely designed. You're a very good artist. :D All your characters look great.

2) That's ok. Kiss scenes, holding hands, shirtless scenes, idk whatever. xD

3) Mason is cute. :3 I can't wait to play this game. Good luck with this game. :)

Lesleigh63
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: House of Dolls; Lads in Distress - Nano'16; Delusion Gallery Nano'18
Projects: BL VN
Deviantart: Lesleigh63

#10 Post by Lesleigh63 »

I like Klein (somewhat cold and calculating) and Akira (always like the bad boys).

I don't have a problem with 18+.

It's a drama, so I'm guessing it has some depth to the plot, and some of the characters may not be very nice which is fine by me.

Looking forward to it.

shiho14
Regular

#11 Post by shiho14 »

Klein. Because I love intimidating cool guys, this type is always my first choice :lol: Ray comes second of my choice because I find it really adorable when guys blushes easily. >.<

It's okay for me, I'm just happy to play bl games <3 although r18 scenes are yummy!

3. Other notes?

I love the plot and I'm in love with your art <3 Too bad Dagger has a girlfriend and he's straight, I love his characters design though! :wink:

Eora
Regular
Projects: Sugar & Massacre, Réadú and Nach Innen

#12 Post by Eora »

1. Ray, because I prefer more gentle types haha xD And he looks adoooorbz ~
2. Well I wouldn't mind it being either with or without 18+ stuff, as long as the rest is good I can live without another 18+ BL game heh
3. This looks great so far! Will keep my eyes on this ~
-

Current project: Sugar & Massacre

-

ppppantsu
Veteran

#13 Post by ppppantsu »

Eora wrote:1. Ray, because I prefer more gentle types haha xD And he looks adoooorbz ~
2. Well I wouldn't mind it being either with or without 18+ stuff, as long as the rest is good I can live without another 18+ BL game heh
3. This looks great so far! Will keep my eyes on this ~
Omg I'm surprised Ray caught some of the viewers' attention. @v@
thank you for your response!
shiho14 wrote:3. Other notes?
I love the plot and I'm in love with your art <3 Too bad Dagger has a girlfriend and he's straight, I love his characters design though! :wink:
OMG, Dagger has always been straight from the start. X'DDD
Thank you! XD
Lesleigh63 wrote:It's a drama, so I'm guessing it has some depth to the plot, and some of the characters may not be very nice which is fine by me.

Looking forward to it.
Thank you! I'm not much of a writer but I'll do whatever I can. >w<

xxstrangesoulxx wrote:3) Mason is cute. :3 I can't wait to play this game. Good luck with this game. :)
Psss. He's cuter when crying though-- //slapped.
Thank you and I'll do my best! :o :o :o :oops:

ppppantsu
Veteran

#14 Post by ppppantsu »

just updating this thread ; v ;

finally some progress. did the expressions. e w e Three more characters~!

ppppantsu
Veteran

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - ON HIATUS

#15 Post by ppppantsu »

I think I ought to update this thread.

THIS PROJECT IS CURRENTLY ON HIATUS.
READ MORE HERE. . .