INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - RELEASED! 01/22/15

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer
Organization: Moonlight Avenue, Inc.; Anomalis

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - UPDATED! - 10/22

#31 Post by Laera-chan »

OMG, YUUUUUS!!! Can't wait! *stalks thread like a NINJA* Don't mind me, I'm just gonna sit here staring at my screen until this comes out. XD

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore
itch: soraille

#32 Post by ppppantsu »

Laera-chan wrote:OMG, YUUUUUS!!! Can't wait! *stalks thread like a NINJA* Don't mind me, I'm just gonna sit here staring at my screen until this comes out. XD
Hurrrrrrrrrr my hand is getting along well and goooosh, CGs. HHHNNNG I can't wait too!!!! >w< )~

Khalliope
Tumblr: jasmine-amyy
Deviantart: khalliope

#33 Post by Khalliope »

Oh wow, this game looks really nice~

1. Which of the bachelors appeal to you the most?
Oh, this is a really tough question. I'm leaning towards either Akira or Ray - I love bad boys with interesting stories, and Ray just seems so huggable!

2. Though this may be BL, I don't plan on drawing R18 scenes, would that be okay?
This is perfectly fine! Like people have mentioned before, BL doesn't have to have mature scenes in it. In fact, I personally prefer BL games that don't have R18 scenes - those games in general seem to develop the story and characters much more deeper than R18 games, as they seem to focus more on the, uh, R18 stuff and seem to be there for fanservice most of the time.

3. Other notes? ; v ;
Besides that the premise is interesting, the art looks beautiful and the characterization very well thought-out? Not really!

I will look forward to the release of INCOLORE! Good luck for this project!

ppppantsu
Veteran
Completed: Haruman, DMMd Fan VN, Fetish 1.0, Fetish: ESC, Colors~AU~, Fetish: Wanted, Incolore

#34 Post by ppppantsu »

UPDATE!
10/25/2014

I've cut down the number of CGs I planned to draw, but at least each bachelor ending has ONE. qwq );;;
Right now, I'm waiting for my beta-testers to get back to me so I could make the necessary revisions, and ultimately, run the game for the last time before release.

I'm really thankful for my testers, hurrrr, I'm bad at English, I'm sorry... OTL

TARGET RELEASE: Early / Mid-November!!! :wink:
REPLIES:
Khalliope wrote:I will look forward to the release of INCOLORE! Good luck for this project!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! QVQ <3 I'm pretty proud of this once since this is the first time I tried something different. TT vTT!!!

champignonkinoko
Regular

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - UPDATED! - 10/25

#35 Post by champignonkinoko »

1. Which of the bachelors appeal to you the most? Why oh why~~~?
The Main Character!!! How unfortunate I can't date myself ;) Love characters with white hair

2. Though this may be BL, I don't plan on drawing R18 scenes, would that be okay?
No, no R18 scenes please!

3. Other notes?
I feel that this visual novel has a lot of potential :) Especially if it explores the life of LGBT. Reference here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ob ... video-game

Laera-chan
Regular
Projects: HeART Thief; Beauty and the Brothers: The Beginning; For Better or Worse; An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer

#36 Post by Laera-chan »

ppppantsu wrote:
UPDATE!
10/25/2014

I've cut down the number of CGs I planned to draw, but at least each bachelor ending has ONE. qwq );;;
Right now, I'm waiting for my beta-testers to get back to me so I could make the necessary revisions, and ultimately, run the game for the last time before release.

I'm really thankful for my testers, hurrrr, I'm bad at English, I'm sorry... OTL

TARGET RELEASE: Early / Mid-November!!! :wink:
WHAT. WHAT? WHAT?! *squeals excitedly* Now that I've got that out of my system, let me go read the rest of the thread. See if it's actually been published already. :oops: :oops: :lol:

Edit: So no, not released yet. *pouts* I was so looking forward to this being released. Anywho... It's November 17th, so.... I can has this for Thanksgiving?!!?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D :D :D

ppppantsu
Veteran

#37 Post by ppppantsu »

Laera-chan wrote:
WHAT. WHAT? WHAT?! *squeals excitedly* Now that I've got that out of my system, let me go read the rest of the thread. See if it's actually been published already. :oops: :oops: :lol:

Edit: So no, not released yet. *pouts* I was so looking forward to this being released. Anywho... It's November 17th, so.... I can has this for Thanksgiving?!!?!?!?!?!?! :D :D :D :D :D :D
oh my god I'm sorry but the release date will be pushed to December, at least before the year ends! I've been pretty busy with real life so I can't give all my time into editing @A@!!!!

but thank you for still looking forward to it!!
champignonkinoko wrote: 3. Other notes?
I feel that this visual novel has a lot of potential :) Especially if it explores the life of LGBT. Reference here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ob ... video-game
I hope it will. I do think I've missed a lot but the more I put more thought into things, the more the game gets difficult to write so I cut some things. @v@ BUT THANK YOU!

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#38 Post by try10 »

Hehehehe :D Another BL! XD I like Akira and Klein the most!
And about the mature scenes I honestly don't care as long as the story is good! Good luck with this project! I'll be stalking this thread! ;)

Laera-chan
Regular

#39 Post by Laera-chan »

ppppantsu wrote:
Laera-chan wrote:

oh my god I'm sorry but the release date will be pushed to December, at least before the year ends! I've been pretty busy with real life so I can't give all my time into editing @A@!!!!

but thank you for still looking forward to it!!
Awwwww!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well. I can totally understand life getting in the way - DAMN YOU LIFE!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: *clears throat awkwardly* :oops: - So I'm not too upset. *cries in a corner while growing mushrooms* Kidding. Mostly. Maybe. :lol: Anywho... December... That's my birth month! The 22nd, in fact! Here's to hoping for a b-day prezzie! I kid, I kid. Mostly. Maybe. :mrgreen:

ppppantsu
Veteran

#40 Post by ppppantsu »

try10 wrote:Hehehehe :D Another BL! XD I like Akira and Klein the most!
And about the mature scenes I honestly don't care as long as the story is good! Good luck with this project! I'll be stalking this thread! ;)
I do hope you'll find it good. :oops: Thank you!
Laera-chan wrote: Awwwww!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well. I can totally understand life getting in the way - DAMN YOU LIFE!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: *clears throat awkwardly* :oops: - So I'm not too upset. *cries in a corner while growing mushrooms* Kidding. Mostly. Maybe. :lol: Anywho... December... That's my birth month! The 22nd, in fact! Here's to hoping for a b-day prezzie! I kid, I kid. Mostly. Maybe. :mrgreen:
Sssshhh calm down little one. :lol: Advance happy birthday to you tho~!!! And thank yyooouuu- you can expect this to be released before 2015!

Laera-chan
Regular

#41 Post by Laera-chan »

ppppantsu wrote:
try10 wrote:Hehehehe :D Another BL! XD I like Akira and Klein the most!
I do hope you'll find it good. :oops: Thank you!
Laera-chan wrote: Awwwww!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Oh well. I can totally understand life getting in the way - DAMN YOU LIFE!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: *clears throat awkwardly* :oops: - So I'm not too upset. *cries in a corner while growing mushrooms* Kidding. Mostly. Maybe. :lol: Anywho... December... That's my birth month! The 22nd, in fact! Here's to hoping for a b-day prezzie! I kid, I kid. Mostly. Maybe. :mrgreen:
Sssshhh calm down little one. :lol: Advance happy birthday to you tho~!!! And thank yyooouuu- you can expect this to be released before 2015!

:lol: But I don' wanna calm down!! And thanks! As long as I get to play this game, I'm happy. So very, very happy... 8) Only 30 days left. *ticks off the days like most people tick off the days til X-mas... Or college breaks* :mrgreen: On a slightly calmer, more serious note: I'd much rather wait for a game you're proud of, so if you need more time, take it. I'll completely understand. Though I'm sure it'll be amazing no matter how much-or little- time you use. Blatant flattery is blatant //shot

ppppantsu
Veteran

Re: INCOLORE [BL][Drama] - RELEASED! 01/22/15

#42 Post by ppppantsu »