[GxB]【Otome】[Vampires] ❥Heart of Thorns

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

Re: [GxB][Vampires]❥Heart of Thorns

#76 Post by LucaMadison »

pikaplup2 wrote: I am a little confused by the highlighted statement. Will this game +18 or will it not be? Sorry if this is a stupid question...
It isn't will be hahaha.
Image Image Image Image Image

cosmic latte
Projects: Notturno, Project Lovingly
Organization: Iridescence VNs

#77 Post by cosmic latte »

Wow, the art is very gorgeous! *__* Since I love tsunderes, I'd definitely go for Ryuto first, haha (gah, well they all look really cute...it's going to be a hard decision picking which order to go in).
Definitely keeping an eye on this project.

LucaMadison
Regular

#78 Post by LucaMadison »

cosmic latte wrote:Wow, the art is very gorgeous! *__* Since I love tsunderes, I'd definitely go for Ryuto first, haha (gah, well they all look really cute...it's going to be a hard decision picking which order to go in).
Definitely keeping an eye on this project.
Thank you so much Cosmic! We are glad you like the project (and Ryuto) hahaha! ♥

UPDATES!
Another WIP of Tomoya!

NEW CHARACTER ADDED!
Daisuke, is a childhood friend of Catherine. He is an human, and they have coincided in the same high school too. Catherine and he are always together. He is a kind person and no much popular in the high school, but he has got some suitors to be her girlfriend, but he is a difficult guy to conquer.

CURIOSITY
If you search the meanings of the names of the characters, you will find this:
Kei = Respectful.
Tomoya = Intelligent.
Hinata = Energetic.
Ryuto = Dark blue.
Shiro = White.
Daisuke = Salvation.

What do you think about that?

CatyCats
Regular

#79 Post by CatyCats »

Tomoya is really nice and daisuke seems like a fun person!!
The names fits them really well hahaha. Salvation, I wonder how daisuke is... :o
LucaMadison you're really a hard worker!! Keep it up, I love many updates (but not many spoilers/ CG spoilers) XD

LucaMadison
Regular

#80 Post by LucaMadison »

CatyCats wrote:Tomoya is really nice and daisuke seems like a fun person!!
The names fits them really well hahaha. Salvation, I wonder how daisuke is... :o
LucaMadison you're really a hard worker!! Keep it up, I love many updates (but not many spoilers/ CG spoilers) XD
Muahaha, salvation is a little spoiler...
Oh, Thank you so much Caty! I am so flattered for your kind words! Thanks<3
Soon we will start with the CGs hahaha.

Bouki
Regular

#81 Post by Bouki »

Tomoya seems nice ^^ Seems like your favorite is Tomoya, judging from your profile icon :D
CatyCats is right, seems like you guys are working hard, you're updating so fast :o You're moving on to CGs? Are Kei's and Daisuke's sprites done already? I like Daisuke too, I love this ''close friends developing feelings for each other'' routes. I look forward to seeing Daisuke! (I'm sure he will be handsome too, hohoho)
Meanings of their names are also interesting. I laughed at Kei's being 'respectful' though. He didn't seem that respectful to me, I'm curious to see why he is named Kei. Daisuke means salvation? That got me even more interested. I'm guessing he will be the one to rescue us from this mansion? Or is it because of something different that he is our salvation? But my favorite name was Ryuto. Dark blue is one of my favorite colors! Well Ryuto's name means dark blue, he has violet eyes, and he is even a tsundere. (Tsundere is love, tsundere is life) I think Ryuto became my favorite with that blushing face of his, haha.
Anyways, I can't wait to see the CGs! But please, no spoilers D: When will you release your demo btw? Hope it can be soon. Keep up the good work! ^^

LucaMadison
Regular

#82 Post by LucaMadison »

Bouki wrote:Tomoya seems nice ^^ Seems like your favorite is Tomoya, judging from your profile icon :D
CatyCats is right, seems like you guys are working hard, you're updating so fast :o You're moving on to CGs? Are Kei's and Daisuke's sprites done already? I like Daisuke too, I love this ''close friends developing feelings for each other'' routes. I look forward to seeing Daisuke! (I'm sure he will be handsome too, hohoho)
Meanings of their names are also interesting. I laughed at Kei's being 'respectful' though. He didn't seem that respectful to me, I'm curious to see why he is named Kei. Daisuke means salvation? That got me even more interested. I'm guessing he will be the one to rescue us from this mansion? Or is it because of something different that he is our salvation? But my favorite name was Ryuto. Dark blue is one of my favorite colors! Well Ryuto's name means dark blue, he has violet eyes, and he is even a tsundere. (Tsundere is love, tsundere is life) I think Ryuto became my favorite with that blushing face of his, haha.
Anyways, I can't wait to see the CGs! But please, no spoilers D: When will you release your demo btw? Hope it can be soon. Keep up the good work! ^^
Thank you so much, yeah I love Tomoya, but I love all the boys in general too, so I can't decide hahaha. >///v///<
Thank you so much, I'm working as best I can! No, the Kei's and Daisuke's sprites are in progress now. Yes, Daisuke is really a lovely guy hahaha. ^^
Yes, I usually laugh with the Kei's name hahaha, he seems a no respectable person, but if you know more him, he is a nice person. Muahaha, it is a mysterious... Yeah, the dark blue is a cool color and the favorite of Ryuto hahaha. :)
At the moment, we haven't a date exactly for the demo release.
Thanks! ♥

LucaMadison
Regular

#83 Post by LucaMadison »

UPDATES!
The project has got now Twitter, see:
https://twitter.com/HoTotomegame

fiarose12

#84 Post by fiarose12 »

Good luck! This project looks awesome~and the art is gorgeous! Can't wait to play it in English!

LucaMadison
Regular

#85 Post by LucaMadison »

fiarose12 wrote:Good luck! This project looks awesome~and the art is gorgeous! Can't wait to play it in English!
Hahaha, thanks so much! We are glad you like the project. ^^

UPDATES!
Largest and piano version of the Hinata's Theme.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v2itmrf00qc7um3/theme.mp3

Haruchii-zuki
IRC Nick: Haruchii

#86 Post by Haruchii-zuki »

This looks SO awesome! :D I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this. The art is beautiful and the characters and their personalities are so well-done! <3

LucaMadison
Regular

#87 Post by LucaMadison »

Haruchii-zuki wrote:This looks SO awesome! :D I'm definitely gonna keep my eye on this. The art is beautiful and the characters and their personalities are so well-done! <3
Oh, thank you so much Haruchii! ♥ We are glad you like the project and the characters. ^^

LucaMadison
Regular

#88 Post by LucaMadison »

Sorry for the late, don't worry, we have also continued to work on the project. ^^
Here is the progress we have of the GUI of the game. We hope you like it!

Don't forget follow us on Twitter!

Bouki
Regular

#89 Post by Bouki »

I was wondering why there wasn't any updates, so thanks for your post! Good work, the GUI is reaaally awesome! It looks both classy and beautiful. I especially loved the little roses in volume parts. But still no sprite of Daisuke? I wonder what kind of guy he is, haha.

LucaMadison
Regular

#90 Post by LucaMadison »

Bouki wrote:I was wondering why there wasn't any updates, so thanks for your post! Good work, the GUI is reaaally awesome! It looks both classy and beautiful. I especially loved the little roses in volume parts. But still no sprite of Daisuke? I wonder what kind of guy he is, haha.
We are glad you like the GUI!
The sprites of Daisuke, like Tomoya's sprites, will be soon. ^^

Updated GUI!
Updates:
- Change the font of window / full screen, etc.

- Change a bit on Album section.

- Added Hinata's Profile.

- CG Room.

- Personalized cursor.

- Added Music Room.