[GxB]【Otome】[Vampires] ❥Heart of Thorns

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [GxB][Vampires]❥Heart of Thorns

#91 Post by try10 »

Wow! I'm really impressed! The GUI looks really beautiful!

Lucy1212
Regular
Completed: None, yet
Projects: The Roses are Covered in Blood, Her Dolls, Where the Wind Travels

#92 Post by Lucy1212 »

Looks so cool! I love vampires. :D
I'm a wordsmith baby~

LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

#93 Post by LucaMadison »

try10 wrote:Wow! I'm really impressed! The GUI looks really beautiful!
Lucy1212 wrote:Looks so cool! I love vampires. :D
Thanks so much try and Lucy! We are glad you like the progress of the project! ♥

UPDATES

Sprites and chibi of Tomoya! (7 expressions in total.) Hope you like it!

For more updates follow us on Twitter!

Sprites and chibi of Kei! (9 expressions in total.) ♥

WIP of Shiro.
Image Image Image Image Image

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#94 Post by Hazel-Bun »

The art looks very beautiful, as well as the GUI. Can't wait to read it.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

LucaMadison
Regular

#95 Post by LucaMadison »

Hazel-Bun wrote:The art looks very beautiful, as well as the GUI. Can't wait to read it.
¡Thanks Hazel-Bun!

UPDATES

Advance of the design of Daisuke! ♥

WIP of Shiro's chibi!

Here are all the characters at the moment!

snowflakes
Regular
Projects: Improve my art
Deviantart: vychi

#96 Post by snowflakes »

LucaMadison wrote:
Hazel-Bun wrote:The art looks very beautiful, as well as the GUI. Can't wait to read it.
¡Thanks Hazel-Bun!

UPDATES

Advance of the design of Daisuke! ♥

WIP of Shiro's chibi!

Here are all the characters at the moment!
FINALLY DAISUKEEEEEEEEE ! Wohooo
I was waiting for this update for weeks, all sprites look super super cute o¬o, I love your artstyle !
Waiting for knowing more of the new character and more updates! Thank you ^^

CatyCats
Regular

#97 Post by CatyCats »

Omg! I thought I commented it after the update of GUI!
Soooo: The GUI really looks romantic vampire-ish. Looks kinda classic and thorns = roses. Perfect!
The guys: OMggggggggg Tomoya looks awesome! Really smart-like haha. Kei looks like the oldes of the brothers. (wait...they are brothers right? sorry studies are keeping me away from Pc-life) And besides...I love the flirtatious Kei hehehe. Flirters aren't my type, but hey..if they seduce me .. is it something else. En Shiroooooo looks adorable! He looks like a bunny!
Daisuke: who was he again? I know he's overprotective or something? (Can't find it in your post, I'm in a hurry!) But I do know that I like him and he looks ...cheerfully! The order of who I'm interested in : Hinata - Ryuto - Kei - Shiro - Tomoya - Daisuke
But of course, the order can be changed. Like if I like tomoya personality better, I might play him first. :D
I love your updates and I can't wait for your demo! Keep up the good work and don't forgot your studies <3

Karamelow
Veteran
Projects: Fujiwara BitterSweet
Organization: Magic Bench/Karamelow

#98 Post by Karamelow »

I just saw this topic, with the VN looks really promising! The graphics are really professional and the GUI is beautiful ^^ You have some examples of backgrounds? I don't think I have seen.
Anyway, I wish you good luck and I look forward to test your VN ;)

PaupauSenpai
Regular
Projects: The Color of Life

#99 Post by PaupauSenpai »

This looks suuuper amazing! Based on the bios alone, I think I like Hinata and Kei a lot but they're all super cool >w< Much love for this! Will be supporting this all the waaay \>v</
If you need any proofreaders or anything for English, I would love to proofread it for you so that your message you want to convey in the visual novel is clear .w. (Estoy aprendiendo español pero hablo inglés xD)
Current Project:
The Color of Life, a slice-of-life otome game with a hint of fantasy, dreamworlds...and bunny and kitty boys.
Link to the WIP thread here

Khalliope
Tumblr: jasmine-amyy
Deviantart: khalliope

#100 Post by Khalliope »

Oh my gosh-- This game looks absolutely amazing! The art looks fabulous I for one especially adore those cute chibis! The GUI looks so gorgeous! I would probably stay on the menu screens for ages just admiring it! I also really adore the characters! Though I personally don't mind cliched characters, as long as they are not realistic, it would be a good idea to give the characters unique quirks and characteristics in order to avoid them falling into their stereotypes (like tsundere, kuudere, yandere, etc.). To be honest, I was a bit iffed when I first saw the word 'vampire'. I was afraid that it will be a copy or very much influenced by Diabolik Lovers. Though most of the story hasn't been revealed yet (such as the 'traumatizing tragedy'), I am already up for playing it just because of the lovely art and GUI.

Anyways, it looks like this game is progressing smoothly. Good luck with it!

LucaMadison
Regular

#101 Post by LucaMadison »

snowflakes wrote:FINALLY DAISUKEEEEEEEEE ! Wohooo
I was waiting for this update for weeks, all sprites look super super cute o¬o, I love your artstyle !
Waiting for knowing more of the new character and more updates! Thank you ^^
CatyCats wrote:Omg! I thought I commented it after the update of GUI!
Soooo: The GUI really looks romantic vampire-ish. Looks kinda classic and thorns = roses. Perfect!
The guys: OMggggggggg Tomoya looks awesome! Really smart-like haha. Kei looks like the oldes of the brothers. (wait...they are brothers right? sorry studies are keeping me away from Pc-life) And besides...I love the flirtatious Kei hehehe. Flirters aren't my type, but hey..if they seduce me .. is it something else. En Shiroooooo looks adorable! He looks like a bunny!
Daisuke: who was he again? I know he's overprotective or something? (Can't find it in your post, I'm in a hurry!) But I do know that I like him and he looks ...cheerfully! The order of who I'm interested in : Hinata - Ryuto - Kei - Shiro - Tomoya - Daisuke
But of course, the order can be changed. Like if I like tomoya personality better, I might play him first. :D
I love your updates and I can't wait for your demo! Keep up the good work and don't forgot your studies <3
MelowBee wrote:I just saw this topic, with the VN looks really promising! The graphics are really professional and the GUI is beautiful ^^ You have some examples of backgrounds? I don't think I have seen.
Anyway, I wish you good luck and I look forward to test your VN ;)
PaupauSenpai wrote:This looks suuuper amazing! Based on the bios alone, I think I like Hinata and Kei a lot but they're all super cool >w< Much love for this! Will be supporting this all the waaay \>v</
If you need any proofreaders or anything for English, I would love to proofread it for you so that your message you want to convey in the visual novel is clear .w. (Estoy aprendiendo español pero hablo inglés xD)
Khalliope wrote:Oh my gosh-- This game looks absolutely amazing! The art looks fabulous I for one especially adore those cute chibis! The GUI looks so gorgeous! I would probably stay on the menu screens for ages just admiring it! I also really adore the characters! Though I personally don't mind cliched characters, as long as they are not realistic, it would be a good idea to give the characters unique quirks and characteristics in order to avoid them falling into their stereotypes (like tsundere, kuudere, yandere, etc.). To be honest, I was a bit iffed when I first saw the word 'vampire'. I was afraid that it will be a copy or very much influenced by Diabolik Lovers. Though most of the story hasn't been revealed yet (such as the 'traumatizing tragedy'), I am already up for playing it just because of the lovely art and GUI.

Anyways, it looks like this game is progressing smoothly. Good luck with it!

Thanks for all! We are glad you like the otome game progress! Many thanks to everyone, you make the project proceed with much encouragement and enthusiasm! ♥
~CatyCats: They aren't brothers. They are different vampires all together in a mansion, all this will be explained in a story that will appear in the game. >///v///<
The name "Daisuke" means "Salvation". It's a very important detail...
~MelowBee: Yes, we haven't the backgrounds at the moment. Now we are searching for a background drawer for the project! ^^
~PaupauSenpai: Thanks! If I will need one, I immediately will contact you!

UPDATES! Sprites and chibi of Shiro! (12 expressions in total.) Hope you like it!

GOOD NEWS! Our drawer is starting with the first CG of the game!

LucaMadison
Regular

#102 Post by LucaMadison »

Greetings! Sorry for the delay but here something new:
We have been thinking about creating products of the project, I mean, keychains, stickers, notebooks and more. We would like to know what you think about the idea and if you will buy something. ^^
Thanks for everything and see you soon! ♥

ColaCat
Veteran

#103 Post by ColaCat »

I must confess, little chibi keychains of Shiro would be so cute. >.<
Now I just need to get some money...

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

#104 Post by Hazel-Bun »

I would be happy to depending on what character I ended up liking the best :)
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

CatyCats
Regular

#105 Post by CatyCats »

LOL I would probably buy a keychain, depends who I like the most.
=D