Alice no Sekai ni Koi (GxB) (Otome) (Romance)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
projectotome
Regular
Projects: Under the Moonlit Sky
Organization: Drifting Dreamers

Alice no Sekai ni Koi (GxB) (Otome) (Romance)

#1 Post by projectotome »

"Welcome to Gakuen Alice!"

Gakuen Alice, a special place for very special people, with very… unique powers.

This is your journey in pursuing friendship, love, and hardships, with your all-time favourite characters from the well-known manga and anime, Gakuen Alice.

This is a romance visual novel based off of Gakuen Alice. You will be able enjoy the experience of being in the elite Alice Academy! Pursue love and make new friends here. We hope you'll enjoy your time here. Let the journey begin! And may it be an unforgettable one.

Pursuable paths:
a) Natsume Hyuuga
A boy with the fire Alice, who may be mean most of the time. But, there's more to him deep inside.
b) Ruka Nogi
Natsume's bestfriend. A boy with the Animal Pheromone Alice. A kind-hearted boy who simply loves, animals.
c) Tsubasa Andou
A reliable senpai who is always there for you. He is very cheerful.
d) Tonouchi Akira
A fun-loving senpai who CAN be a little flirty sometimes...
e) Narumi Andou
The teacher who can be way too flamboyant, but cares deeply about those around him. There's so much more to him under those jokes and laughters.

We've made a blog to keep you in touch with the development of the game (for now, its still empty, but we'll be updating it soon):
http://alice-no-sekai-ni-koi.tumblr.com

For those interested in joining our team in making this:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=26207

WE WANT SUPPORT! Send us messages and comment below! We’d love to know approximately how much people will be anticipating this. You can also follow us in our development blog. If you have a friend whose a fellow GA lover, S P R E A D the news~

Even if you're not a GA fan, you can still enjoy this game. So, even if you're not a fan, you can comment below or send us a message. We love getting support from people anticipating our work - this way, we'll finish it faster.

ARIGATOU NE~
Last edited by projectotome on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:13 am, edited 10 times in total.

Moon20
Regular

Re: Alice no Sekai ni Koi (GxB) (Otome) (Romance)

#2 Post by Moon20 »

Thank you, thank you very much for to make VN Of my fav anime Gakuen Alice, you are the best, i have always dreamt about play Gakuen Alice and finnaly is my dream come true, I'm tottaly looking forward to this game very much, and i wish you good luck finish this game.

projectotome
Regular

#3 Post by projectotome »

Moon20 wrote:Thank you, thank you very much for to make VN Of my fav anime Gakuen Alice, you are the best, i have always dreamt about play Gakuen Alice and finnaly is my dream come true, I'm tottaly looking forward to this game very much, and i wish you good luck finish this game.
No problem ;) We're glad that we're making your dreams come true... Ahaha :p

Yes, you might be wondering if this is still going on. It is, but we need more members as of now.

We're R E C R U I T I N G ~

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#4 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

WHOA! I played a Gakuen Alice otome game once, but the only obtainable character was Ruka. This seems like it will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to every route, but I am anticipating Tsubasa's the most. <3. I will definitely support you guys, and I am really looking forward to this game!

projectotome
Regular

#5 Post by projectotome »

VocaloidsRCool wrote:WHOA! I played a Gakuen Alice otome game once, but the only obtainable character was Ruka. This seems like it will be a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to every route, but I am anticipating Tsubasa's the most. <3. I will definitely support you guys, and I am really looking forward to this game!
Thank you~ Comments like this really makes our days. Also, it gives us M O T I V A T I O N ><

Sayumi101
Veteran
Completed: Closing Spaces, Pastel Rain, Straight Up: Sister-zoned!, Run 'N Gun
Projects: Hunta-H ~Romancing Idols~
Deviantart: Sayumi101
itch: sayumi101

#6 Post by Sayumi101 »

Omg! Why is this trickery?!?! (jk jk XD)
But seriously, A Gakuen Alice game (not to mention it being an otome) is basically a dream come true for me. My only regret is that there's no Narumi-sensei path (Well, I guess it would be weird since they're elementary kids... so yeah moving on).
I can't wait to play Tsubasa's side :* Not to mention Natsume's and and and Tono-senpai's XD
All in all, I hope the development of the game goes smoothly and wish you luck for its release (I know I'm definitely playing this.)
Ps : Saw you recruitment thread and I see you need a beta tester... If that post means just to play through the game and report bugs (possibly proofread as well) I'm up for the task. I would offer to write but I just really want to play this without spoilers, lol.
ImageImageImage

projectotome
Regular

#7 Post by projectotome »

Sayumi101 wrote:Omg! Why is this trickery?!?! (jk jk XD)
But seriously, A Gakuen Alice game (not to mention it being an otome) is basically a dream come true for me. My only regret is that there's no Narumi-sensei path (Well, I guess it would be weird since they're elementary kids... so yeah moving on).
I can't wait to play Tsubasa's side :* Not to mention Natsume's and and and Tono-senpai's XD
All in all, I hope the development of the game goes smoothly and wish you luck for its release (I know I'm definitely playing this.)
Ps : Saw you recruitment thread and I see you need a beta tester... If that post means just to play through the game and report bugs (possibly proofread as well) I'm up for the task. I would offer to write but I just really want to play this without spoilers, lol.
Haha this is not some kind of trick, no worries ;)
Awwh, thank you. We're glad to be making your dream come true.
Well, we're planning on making the characters be in high school... And, we've had some Narumi-sensei requests... So, we might do a poll on that soon! :)

Thank you! Messages like these really motivate us and it pushes us to finish faster heh ;p
If you're interested in being a beta tester, please check this link out and fill the Google Doc:
http://alice-no-sekai-ni-koi.tumblr.com ... open-roles

Erikka
Regular

#8 Post by Erikka »

I hope there will be more mean bachelors and some twisted characters!) The idea sounds very interesting. I hope the will be good quality art! Good luck! I will check on your progress because right now when I don't see the art it's hard to say anything.

CatyCats
Regular

#9 Post by CatyCats »

This is awesome!!! I was kinda worried if it was some sort of elementary romance, but you said it would be high school romance which is fine for me! But since I already know who she would end up, it's kinda weird to romance the other boys, since it's like with
natsume. As for Tsubasa he's with that red-haired girl
Buuuut I wanted to date narumi-sensei and luka-pyon! So the hell with the true ending! I'm looking forward to this. I wonder how the art will be though...
As for beta tester, English is not my native language sadly, but i'll spread this post so others can look at it.

projectotome
Regular

#10 Post by projectotome »

Erikka wrote:I hope there will be more mean bachelors and some twisted characters!) The idea sounds very interesting. I hope the will be good quality art! Good luck! I will check on your progress because right now when I don't see the art it's hard to say anything.
Thanks for the support! I hope you'll keep checking us on our progress all the way through the end!~ ^///^

projectotome
Regular

#11 Post by projectotome »

CatyCats wrote:This is awesome!!! I was kinda worried if it was some sort of elementary romance, but you said it would be high school romance which is fine for me! But since I already know who she would end up, it's kinda weird to romance the other boys, since it's like with
natsume. As for Tsubasa he's with that red-haired girl
Buuuut I wanted to date narumi-sensei and luka-pyon! So the hell with the true ending! I'm looking forward to this. I wonder how the art will be though...
As for beta tester, English is not my native language sadly, but i'll spread this post so others can look at it.
Well...
We're going to tweak the romance between natsume and tsubasa and stuff.
The character you'll be playing as is an OC, with a changeable name I suppose. Working on that... We hope you guys will like it! :)
Thanks so much for the support~ ^///^

Universalfiction

#12 Post by Universalfiction »

Okay I'm like "there's already something named gakuen Alice" and then I realized I'm an idiot.

I look forward to playing this :D

Also I love you for putting andou in. I've had a fictional crush on him the first time I saw him lol

projectotome
Regular

#13 Post by projectotome »

Universalfiction wrote:Okay I'm like "there's already something named gakuen Alice" and then I realized I'm an idiot.

I look forward to playing this :D

Also I love you for putting andou in. I've had a fictional crush on him the first time I saw him lol
Thank you for your support~