Download Now!! Version 1.0 - 2015/06/26
Windows / Mac / Linux (135 MB)
Completed Game Thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=32783
Demo thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 45&t=28265
Demo version 0.1 contains:
Just two routes: Anna and Mikaela
- No voice acting for now, but will be in future versions
Cafe Memoria 0.1 can be downloaded here:
Windows / Mac / Linux (72 MB)
"Café Memoria" is an interactive visual novel (VN) set in a fun restaurant environment, with five lovely waitresses. You play the role of a male customer entering the restaurant, ordering various food and drink items from one of the waitresses. At the end you can rate how well she did serving you – you can choose to rate her highly, in-between, or even poorly.
Café Memoria is a new restaurant in town, hoping to create memorable experiences for its guests. It’s the weekend, and you totally forgot to buy food the day before for breakfast. With nothing to eat for breakfast, you consider going out to eat at Café Memoria. As you enter, you startle a female friend of yours, who happens to be dressed in a pretty waitress uniform. She is quite shy and very self-conscious, but she tries her best and seats you a table. How memorable of an experience will she create for you? Will you come back and eat there again?
Voiced by: Josh del Mundo
Ryne is the main male protagonist who visits Café Memoria for breakfast, after forgetting to buy groceries the night before. Described as calm and friendly by most of his friends, he likes to help them with the problems they face.
Voiced by: Trina Deuhart
Anna is the daughter of the owner of the restaurant, Elena. She startles easily and is quite shy. Her mother thinks that by allowing her daughter to work, her confidence will improve. However, she doesn’t think so. Because of her personality she tends to fidget a lot and is quite clumsy.
Voiced by: Skyler Davenport
Mikaela is Ryne’s childhood friend, and is somewhat overprotective of him. She inadvertently broke something expensive, and now she’s forced into a part-time job to pay it off. She has a very short temper and loses patience easily. Often gets into petty arguments with Julia.
Voiced by: Cayla Martin
Tristina decided to work at the restaurant because she thinks they’re cosplaying, although Anna insists they’re not. Despite this, she has a hard time with males and treats them differently compared to females.
Voiced by: Sayaka Mashiro
Aurelia wanted to work at the restaurant because of a certain guy she knows is a regular there, who she considers a very sweet guy. She is perhaps the nicest, and the most physically attractive girl in the restaurant, albeit airheaded and lacking in common sense.
Voiced by: Samantha Chan
Despite having a talent for cooking, Julia opted to be a waitress in hopes of improving her relationships with her friends, including Anna. She’s very modest and polite, and downplays any accomplishments she’s done. Unwillingly finds herself in petty arguments with Mikaela.
Anna’s mother, and owner of Café Memoria. Although you never see her in the game, her name is mentioned several times throughout. She is described as an easygoing woman who likes to tell embarrassing stories about her daughter.
"Café Memoria" is a restaurant offering meals from traditional to contemporary. The story spans across several routes, the first of which is Anna, who will be serving you breakfast. Clear her route and another route is unlocked, offering other meal options at a different time of day. Clear that route and another is unlocked, and so on.
For each of the girls’ routes you can interact with them by making a choice and see how she reacts. This includes making a selection on the meal menu, and when rating them.
- Unlockable routes as you play the game
- Five lovely waitresses: Anna, Mikaela, Tristina, Aurelia, Julia
- Make various drink and food selections, ranging from traditional to contemporary, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Rate your waitress™ - rate her highly or even poorly
- Voice acting!
- Blog post 1 - project announcement
- Blog post 2 - interface
- Blog post 3 - critique
- Blog post 4 - more interface stuff; select your waitress!
- Blog post 5 - backgrounds
- Blog post 6 - character art
- Blog post 7 - more character art
- Blog post 8 - title screen art
- Blog post 9 - demo release 0.1
- Blog post 10 - progress and more screens
- Blog post 11 - progress, voice processing
- Blog post 12 - more progress and thoughts
- Blog post 13 - progress, artwork teaser
- Blog post 14 - progress, redos
- Blog post 15 - chibi artworks
- Blog post 16 - we're getting there!
- Blog post 17 - release date set!
- Blog post 18 - released!
- Script: 100%
Want to critique the script?(closed) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=26261
- Character art: 100% -
(now recruiting)(closed) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=26654
- Music: 100%
- Programming: 100%
- Voices: 100% -
Voice audition thread:(closed) http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=27560
- Anna: 100%
- Mikaela: 100%
- Tristina: 100%
- Aurelia: 100%
- Julia: 100%
- Ryne: 100%
- Write script
- Work on GUI
- Work on music
- Work on backgrounds
- Critique writing
- Revise and proofread writing
- Start getting artists
- Program in the script and artworks
- Create website
- Recruit voice actresses
Create OP video (maybe)
- Debug the game
Red- in progress
Green - done
Purpose of this thread is to show progress, as well as getting input from others in general.
- What do you like about the story and characters?
- How can they be improved?
- Which character looks most interesting?
- How about the system?
How would you go about describing the taste of food, especially if you can't eat it? Like for example I want to describe the protagonist eating a sub sandwich, but I don't have one in front of me, not knowing its taste.(no longer relevant at this point in development)
- What's exciting about this project?
- Would you like to eat at Cafe Memoria? Who do you want to serve you?
- Any other questions / comments / concerns?
(am I missing someone...?)
- Ryne Reyes: Josh del Mundo
- Anna Pervova: Trina Deuhart
- Mikaela Kier: Skyler Davenport
- Tristina Hamilton: Cayla Martin (milkcarton)
- Aurelia Alvarez: Sayaka Mashiro (Sayashiro)
- Julia Sakuraba: Samantha Chan
- Uncle Mugen for some of the SketchUp models, backgrounds
- Ezri for character artworks!
- Reika (AoyamaReika)
- Sayaka Mashiro