You wake up with an aching head and the world out of focus. In front of you is a man accusing you of being “fake”.
He looks exactly like you, down to the last scar and pimple, has the same memories, the same voice and the same personality.
But who is lying and who is telling the truth? Who is fake and who is real?
With over nine different possibilities, you can either end up as the tragic hero, the sly villain, or an innocent victim.
Will you keep your cool or pick a fight? Play through all the endings and take a peek at the truth of your demise.
Whatever action you take, ultimately, you must answer the question: “Who is Mike?”
◄SCREENSHOTS & ART PROGRESS►
◄DOWNLOAD THE FULL GAME►
Release Date: April 2015
Screensize: 1280 x 800
Length: 10,500 words
CGs: 22 CGs
Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Supernatural
Rating: PG-16+ for Strong Language and Violence
1. Did you enjoy the story and characters?
2. How was the pacing of the story?
3. Which ending did you like the most?
4. Did the story flow naturally to the ending?
5. Any general comments?
Music/SFX: stock music
Testers/Proofs: ColaCat, Saltome
Goals for the game:
- Simple but entertaining story
- Likeable characters
- Good visuals
- Lots of extra art
Hello guys! This is my very first VN Project! It's a relatively simple thriller story with some comedy/horror thrown in. My goal for this VN is to get my feet wet with Ren'py and improve my art skills.
Although the premise may sound simple, I've tried my best to make the story compelling and fun. All endings are complete and can be read as stand-alone short stories. I hope you enjoy playing this once it's out! I'm a beginner in making VN games in general.. And I would appreciate any kind of feedback to improve!
- Official Character posted in WIP
- Mike: Pose # 3 - Done
- Mike: Expressions finished
- After some work-related hiatus, the project is on the way
- Sarah: Pose # 1,2,3 - Flats done
- Mike: Pose # 1,2 - Flats done
- BG # 2 finished
- Changed resolutions to get rid of the black bars
- Did a character color test
- Character Design for Mike finalized
- Character inking for pose 1 - Done
- 90% Story finished
- WIP Thread started
- Character Design started
- Splash Screen uploaded
- Screenshot uploaded
- 50% of Character Expressions for Mike Done
- Added some sound effects and music
- Announced a 2-week hiatus (Click here for more information: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 76#p335176
- Started prep on Sarah
- Edited Script
- 99% Sarah Sprites Done
- 99% Mike Sprites Done
- Added 3 more endings
- Started work on CG art
- Coded Endings
- Started coding on Gallery
- Poster Art updated
- Edited Script
- Proofreading process currently going on
- Script polishing
- CGs inked
- 17 original CGs, 22 in total colored
- Updated Artwork
- Updated UI Design
- Updated Artwork
- Sound effects 55%
- Cleaned up Script
- UI Design Finished and Running
- Gallery Finished
- Sound effects 60%
- Finished attaching sound effects and BGM
- Updated and Cleaned up Script
- Submitted Final draft for proofing
- Fixed Icon error
- Fixed caching errors
- Grammar and script clean-up 10%
- Added "Blurred" Sprite
- Fixed Sarah's white fringe
- Improved Intro
- Fixed some typo issues
- Fixed the "true ending" (Added Hint)
- Improved the coding
- Fixed Sprite Transitions
- Improved Quick Menu UI