Hell's Colosseum [BxB][Comedy+Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SilverSnow
Regular
Completed: Bus Stop, Before the Tale, White Book Complete Volume, See You, The Raven
Projects: Secrets...
Tumblr: stchematelier
itch: st-chem-atelier
Discord: SHatsuyuki#1452

Re: Hell's Colosseum [BxB][Comedy+Romance]

#16 Post by SilverSnow »

Yehey! Another BXB in progress O(≧∇≦)O I already love the plot and the characters.
I'm guessing the teacher is the uke...?
Will be looking forward for this :)

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#17 Post by Rinima »

Ohhh, pretty art :)
I'm liking this!
It might have to do with my not so secret studentxteacher kink
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

Weoulf
Regular
Projects: Hell's Colosseum
Tumblr: fujinyumiis
Deviantart: godheads

#18 Post by Weoulf »

SilverSnow wrote:Yehey! Another BXB in progress O(≧∇≦)O I already love the plot and the characters.
I'm guessing the teacher is the uke...?
Will be looking forward for this :)
Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy the coming character profiles with a little more on their personalities (and hair and eye colours...). As for your question: hmmmm, I wonder...?
Rinima wrote:Ohhh, pretty art :)
I'm liking this!
It might have to do with my not so secret studentxteacher kink
Thank you - I'm so pleased that people like my art! Heheh. No worries there, friend, I have one too. As, uh, is probably obvious.

milkcarton
Regular

#19 Post by milkcarton »

Ah I cannot wait till this gets completed! I really like the concept and am particularly interested in Ethon : )

Weoulf
Regular

#20 Post by Weoulf »

milkcarton wrote:Ah I cannot wait till this gets completed! I really like the concept and am particularly interested in Ethon : )
Thank you, I'm glad to hear it! Heh, I'm glad people are taking a shine to Ethon already.

aslah

#21 Post by aslah »

This looks super nice~~~ Can't wait for it to be finished <3

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#22 Post by silverpikachu99 »

This looks adorable! I'll be honest, the art made me gasp because it's so beautiful xD
i'll cry if you yell at me

Weoulf
Regular

#23 Post by Weoulf »

aslah wrote:This looks super nice~~~ Can't wait for it to be finished <3
Thanks! I'll do my best to get it out soon!
silverpikachu99 wrote:This looks adorable! I'll be honest, the art made me gasp because it's so beautiful xD
Heh, thank you so much! I'm so, so glad you like my art. I hope you'll like the cleaned up versions even more.

Weoulf
Regular

#24 Post by Weoulf »

UPDATE: The new logo and revamped character cards for MC, Lyall and Crevan are up! I also added two questions that would be cool if you guys could answer(they're actually important)!

Demetis
Regular

#25 Post by Demetis »

The new logo and character cards look very nice! >w<b Can't wait to see the rest of the boys colored either * v*
I'm very much looking forward to playing this game. Already hooked because it's B x B and the premise also sounds very interesting >w<
The boys' quotes sound so flirting much OTL not that I mind 8D

Chasing Summer
Regular
Projects: unannounced project

#26 Post by Chasing Summer »

Though I’ve never liked the color orange for some reason, the design’s very attractive and colorful. Long story short, it looks good. As for the answers to your questions...

1. I’d probably ask Ethon if he’d marry me, but that’s never happening.... Oh well, a girl can always dream.
2. Ethon and Lyall; they just appear to be the most interesting characters in my opinion, and no, not only for their looks.

P.S. I think I might have a tiny crush on Ethon. I can’t seem to write one sentence without mentioning his name.
new account: sonnenblumen

Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

#27 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Considering that I'm not usually into teacher-student romance stories, this looks rather interesting. I can't pin down exactly why I'm interested, but I think it's because the characters seem so full of life in spite of barely knowing a thing about them. They do fall in with the delinquent student trope, but it's nice to see them in college rather than in high school.

Right now, I'm probably most drawn to Lyall---I'm quite fond of the manipulative and selfish types in fiction---and Lev, because he's a colleague of the MC and ohmygoshhehasmoles.

My question is for Lyall: do you have any particular goals to achieve after graduation?
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

Whimsical Conductor
Projects: Alice and Cursed Wonderland, Like She Had Wings

#28 Post by Whimsical Conductor »

Oh, thank you for saying so much. I'm pretty excited to get started on the routes and post some lines from the game. Hopefully all the humour lives up to your expectations, and I hope you enjoy Lyall's upcoming character profile with a little detail on his personality!
Dang do the coloured character profiles look nice! I'm so happy to get more information on Lyall. He seems like a manipulative prick, but hey, that's what makes him interesting! I'm so looking forward to the profiles on the rest of them too. I eagerly anticipate the day when this game will come out.

Woops I completely forgot to answer the second question:
If you could ask any of the boys any question, what would you ask them?
My question is for Lyall, just because I'm so curious - what do you like most about MC?

Weoulf
Regular

#29 Post by Weoulf »

Demetis wrote:The new logo and character cards look very nice! >w<b Can't wait to see the rest of the boys colored either * v*
I'm very much looking forward to playing this game. Already hooked because it's B x B and the premise also sounds very interesting >w<
The boys' quotes sound so flirting much OTL not that I mind 8D
Thank you very much! I'm almost done with the rest of the coloured head-shots, so I hope you'll like them too.
Chasing Summer wrote:Though I’ve never liked the color orange for some reason, the design’s very attractive and colorful. Long story short, it looks good. As for the answers to your questions...

1. I’d probably ask Ethon if he’d marry me, but that’s never happening.... Oh well, a girl can always dream.
2. Ethon and Lyall; they just appear to be the most interesting characters in my opinion, and no, not only for their looks.

P.S. I think I might have a tiny crush on Ethon. I can’t seem to write one sentence without mentioning his name.
Thanks! I think it's adorable you like Ethon so much! You might like the fully-detailed sprite previews that I'll be posting over the next few days, heheh. I really hope you'll like him as much in the game too (as well as Lyall!). And thanks for answering my questions - your one will be answered soon...!
Mad Harlequin wrote:Considering that I'm not usually into teacher-student romance stories, this looks rather interesting. I can't pin down exactly why I'm interested, but I think it's because the characters seem so full of life in spite of barely knowing a thing about them. They do fall in with the delinquent student trope, but it's nice to see them in college rather than in high school.

Right now, I'm probably most drawn to Lyall---I'm quite fond of the manipulative and selfish types in fiction---and Lev, because he's a colleague of the MC and ohmygoshhehasmoles.

My question is for Lyall: do you have any particular goals to achieve after graduation?
Wow, thank you so much! That means a lot to me; to know that my characters' personalities are coming through without me having to say too much. They are in high-school (though they're in their last year). I just used 'College' in the school name like most private schools here do. Sorry for the confusion! I'm really glad someone is drawn to Lev, heh. Thank you again for answering my questions - your question will be answered soon, too!
Whimsical Conductor wrote:Dang do the coloured character profiles look nice! I'm so happy to get more information on Lyall. He seems like a manipulative prick, but hey, that's what makes him interesting! I'm so looking forward to the profiles on the rest of them too. I eagerly anticipate the day when this game will come out.

Woops I completely forgot to answer the second question:

My question is for Lyall, just because I'm so curious - what do you like most about MC?
Thank you! Heh, I'm glad you're so interested in Lyall - he absolutely is a manipulative prick, but you'll see that for yourself soon. And thanks for answering my questions, your question for Lyall will be answered soon!

Weoulf
Regular

#30 Post by Weoulf »

UPDATE: Revamped character cards for Arthur, Ethon and Vasco are now up! Also, a link to the official game website will be posted along with Lev's new character card super soon. Work on the prologue and character sprites take place on June 30.