Hell's Colosseum [BxB][Comedy+Romance]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Mad Harlequin
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: Emma: A Lady's Maid (editor)
IRC Nick: MadHarlequin

Re: Hell's Colosseum [BxB][Comedy+Romance]

#106 Post by Mad Harlequin »

Hey, welcome back! :)

I don't mind waiting longer for a demo if it's more complete.
I'm an aspiring writer and voice talent with a passion for literature and an unhealthy attachment to video games. I am also a seasoned typo-sniper. Inquiries are encouraged. Friendly chats are welcome.
"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."
— Mark Twain

Charlie599
Regular
Projects: (letters of) Devotion; Afterland

#107 Post by Charlie599 »

I'm so glad I randomly clicked on your name and found this :D
Not a stalker, just bored. NOT a stalker, just bored!

This game looks absolutely brilliant! I'm looking forward to it!
Oh gahd. Please. Please, please use that Satan line. Please. XD

sakurakimuchi
Regular

#108 Post by sakurakimuchi »

Alright I am not even kidding right now, but I created this account because I wanted to drop a little message for you here.
I'm not really into BL games, as I haven't played a full game like that so far. I've only played some BL routes that are avaliable in certain types of games, because usually I don't go for BL when choosing a game to play. And the main reason is simply because I don't like games with too much nudity or like, with extreme adult CGs and stuff and usually the most popular BL games are like that, so I've stayed away from that...for now because that is going to change as soon as I lay my ''hands'' on this amazing game of yours!
I don't even know what to say first because really everything is looking awesome so far! Your art is really good, your game plot is original and interesting as your characters. My favorite so far is Lyall (is it weird that I find eyepatches sexy? It is, right? Okay, I will shut up now ;a;) not only because of his gorgeous design but also because he really seems like a fun character, actually, he seems like my type of character. xD
But all of the boys are gorgeous (especially Lyall and Crevan because who doesn't love a ginger boy? haha); so I really hope this project is still going because I want to play this game so badly now.

Do you want all the songs to be posted, even if the song titles may contain spoilers?
Well, it's up to you, really. I must say I don't really care about the songs in most of the games, so for me it's honestly up to you to decide that.
Would you like to see a demo in the next two or three weeks? BGs + CGs will be completed but the GUI will most likely be incomplete.
Honestly, I would love to play a demo of this game even without CGs or BGs. I guess I'm just too excited about it.

sakurakimuchi
Regular

#109 Post by sakurakimuchi »

I hope this is still going. I'm looking forward to it.

mysticichigo
Regular

#110 Post by mysticichigo »

Is this still going? I only saw this particular topic today.

Well, regardless, your art style is really nice, and it seems like the personalities are all well thought-out. Given that (and given the fact I have a thing for teacher-student romance games), I'll probably have to play it when and if it gets released.

Weoulf
Regular
Projects: Hell's Colosseum
Tumblr: fujinyumiis
Deviantart: godheads

#111 Post by Weoulf »

psst. long time no see, everyone! head over to the twitter for daily updates and progress shots. weekly updates will be posted here. official announcement on game and status will be made very soon. thank you to anyone coming back, and welcome to anyone new!

Generic Timeline

#112 Post by Generic Timeline »

So pumped this is back!!! Wow wow wow wow wow I'm honestly quite speechless. This is about as long a time as I can spare before I can no longer resist switching tabs to twitter and drink in all the delicious dev updates, but let it be known I am absolutely over the moon rn u dun even kno

Weoulf
Regular
Projects: Hell's Colosseum
Tumblr: fujinyumiis
Deviantart: godheads

#113 Post by Weoulf »

♦♦♦UPDATE♦♦♦
arthur, crevan, and lyall's neutral uniform sprites are done!
vasco's neutral uniform currently in the works.
lyall's public character profile sheet is up in the deviantart gallery. please check it out!
crevan's public character profile sheet is currently in the works.
ethon's spruced up design will begin to be worked on after vasco's sprite is completed.
make sure to check out the twitter for daily updates and news!
♦ from now on this thread will update weekly on friday, 11:30pm (AEST).
♦ if you have any questions, suggestions and/or comments about things you'd like to see in coming updates, please leave them here!

thanks for your time everyone, have a wicked day.

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#114 Post by Xerofit51 »

Hope u like it!
Attachments
27113f31a649c0673ce1888b3f5cc653--sexy-anime-guys-hot-anime-boy.jpg

tsunafishsisyis

#115 Post by tsunafishsisyis »

First, I love the setting of this. The characters all seem really interesting as well and I look forward to the interactions between everyone. But most of all? I love the music. I've been on the tumblr and all the soundtracks are just AMAZING.