Anges Démoniaques [GxB romance, fantasy][Free]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Meg'
Regular
Projects: Anges Démoniaques, Gang (Alex & Hugo), Le passé dans les veines

Anges Démoniaques [GxB romance, fantasy][Free]

#1 Post by Meg' »

UPDATE:

Translation in progression (Prologue + Aiden's first chapter done)

ABOUT THE GAME:
Type: otome game
Genre: romance, fantasy
Love interest: three guys (update january, the 11th 2016)
Language: english, french
Resolution: 1280*720
Image Image
SUMMARY

"If you had to sell your soul to the devil to save someone dear to you, would you do it?

No matter what the number of signed contracts is, the quantity of spilled blood and the importance of broken lives.
Some things are unavoidable. Good and Evil.

Those two opposites blend, looking like each other, becoming unrecognizable. All that's left is to hope that this time, the end be different."

Past lives, parallel worlds, magical powers. Chiyo, the heroine, had never really thought about them.

She lived a quiet life with her parents until one day, while looking for a pack of bottled water in the basement, she discovers strange stuffed animals. After taking one of them, she feels something pushing her toward the door locked by her father and looses consciousness. As she comes to her senses, Chiyo doesn't recognize the family basement and realizes that she is not in her world anymore!

Between demons and magicians, Chiyo will have to choose a side.

To make things worst, the one who will decide her fate is none other than... The Devil himself!

CHARACTERS:

Aiden:
Type: Demon
Love interest 1
A pretentious demon who likes looking down on others and seems mysteriously connected to the heroine. He never misses a chance to remind her that she is only "human" and the differences separating them. His haughty front surely hides more than it seems..
Daemon:
Love interest 2
Devoted to the Devil, he executes his orders without any question. Despite being considered as his right hand man, Daemon is far from infallible. The sight of blood makes him strangely uneasy, as for his closed attitude, is it related to the "human" status of the heroine or does it hide something else?
The Devil:
Type: Demon king
Love interest 3
Elusive, dangereous and fear hating character. He asks of the heroine to discover the reason of her arrival in their world, otherwise he won't help her return in hers. Why does he appear so hateful to Chiyo when she only knew him recently? The reason for her arrival here seems inextricably related to that character... Maybe not so hateful after all?
Evan:
Type: Unclear
A mysterious character, a magician. But is it all there is to know about him?
Gray:
Type: Magician
Although mysterious at first, Gray is a very caring person. Even though he doesn't speak about his family often, he is very attached to his little sister and brother. The mark on his right arm appears to have some connections to Lucia, Lucia that Gray seems to hate more than anything.
Ronan:
Type: Demon?
A very mysterious being. Even though the Devil ordered him to watch over the heroine, his connection to the mighty demon is still unclear. Ronan, simply called Ron, seems to know some things he doesn't want to reveal.
Lucia:
Because she knows Chiyo is human, she hates her. Very attached to the demon world and law, she can't bear to know a weak being is breathing the same oxygen as her. Her powerful existence may cause some problems for the heroine...

SCREENSHOTS AND BACKGROUNDS:

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ART:

Characters

Aiden done
Daemon done
Evan done
Gray 50%
Ronan done
Lucia done
Heroine done
Lamia done
CG's 100%

The number of CG may change.

Backgrounds 100%

Gui 100%
WRITING: 100%

TRANSLATION:
20%
CODING-PROGRAMMING:
100%
Meg' (Writing, art, coding, programming, a bit of translation)
Roganis (music)
Adoxographist (translation and proofreading)

Thanks to CheeryMoya, Briannavon and Asceai who answered some questions I had about programming and gave me some help! :wink:
Attachments
divers_ron.png
Last edited by Meg' on Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:36 am, edited 25 times in total.

Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Anges Démoniaques [GxB] romance, fantasy [commercial]

#2 Post by Hazel-Bun »

This looks amazing ^^!! Seems very dark but... thrilling at the same time? The textbox looks a little small but, otherwise keep it up.
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

silverpikachu99
Veteran
Completed: #Yolo v.s #Swerve (part of worst vn ever)
IRC Nick: silverpikachu99
Tumblr: angelgod2.tumblr.com

#3 Post by silverpikachu99 »

This looks super cool ^^~ Can't wait to see more!
i'll cry if you yell at me

Meg'
Regular

#4 Post by Meg' »

Hazel-Bun wrote:This looks amazing ^^!! Seems very dark but... thrilling at the same time? The textbox looks a little small but, otherwise keep it up.
Thanks! Dark, well a little bit. But the story mainly revolves around the characters feelings, their past and connections to each other.

I think you got the impression that the textbox was small because I posted screenshots with smaller sizes than the game's (the game's screensize is 1280*720).
silverpikachu99 wrote:This looks super cool ^^~ Can't wait to see more!
I'm glad you like it! And yes, I'll update the project's topic as often as I can.

By the way, I remember you both. You posted in the topic of "Gold Coin". I'll eventually complete the remake but for the time being, I'll only focus on Anges Démoniaques. It's a new project on which I'm working since 2013, so it's really important to me! :D

Meg'
Regular

Re: Anges Démoniaques [GxB romance, fantasy] [commercial]UPD

#5 Post by Meg' »

One background left and I'm done with it! You'll find the last one I did enclosed.

I'm currently working on the gallery and programming.

Also here is a chibi version of Daemon. When you say "cut", I think he doesn't really get what you mean :mrgreen:

"coupez !" = "cut!"
"pas mes fleurs !!" = "not my flowers!"

I'll make a proper version, colored and everything, with the sentences translated in english. Promise!
Attachments
fontaine2.png

victorita9
Regular

Re: Anges Démoniaques [GxB romance, fantasy][commercial]UP 1

#6 Post by victorita9 »

This looks like a cool game. Will we have a chance to trick the devil in the game?

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#7 Post by Ran08 »

Wow, this looks nice. Haha. As of now, Daemon is the most interesting for me. I think he's my type. Hahahaha. I don't really like guys like Aiden, lol.

The art is also really pretty, aside from the fact that they... kinda look the same. Um, all of them seem to have the same faces.
As a matter of fact, I was quite confused with Daemon and Evan's sprites. :o I thought they were twins or something, because they look so identical! Well, aside from a few minor stuff. Hahaha.
Nevertheless, the art is really pretty. :) I just wish therr was some obvious distinction between the characters. Haha. :)

Also, I sort of agree with Hazel-Bun. :) The textbox is... not exactly small, but... um... it's... narrow? Haha. Too horizontally narrow. Haha, sorry, English is my second language so I'm having a bit of trouble explaining what exactly I mean. Haha. Well, umm, maybe you should increase the height. :) Just a thought. Haha.

Anyway, I wish you good luck on this visual novel! :) The story is really interesting and I'd love to read it. Haha. :) Looking forward to this~
Last edited by Ran08 on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meg'
Regular

#8 Post by Meg' »

victorita9 wrote:This looks like a cool game. Will we have a chance to trick the devil in the game?
What do you mean by "trick"? If you mean pursue him, then yes. He has his own route :D

Ran08 wrote:
The art is also really pretty, aside from the fact that they... kinda look the same. Um, all of them seem to have the same faces.
As a matter of fact, I was quite confused with Daemon and Evan's sprites. :o I thought they were twins or something, because they look so identical!
Well, aside from a few minor stuff. Hahaha.
Thank you. And you're right to point it out, it's true the form of the face is the same. It's something I'll try to correct for my next projects :)
About Daemon and Evan, can you edit your post and add a spoiler tag about the twin thing? Because... They really are twins :lol:
The textbox is... not exactly small, but... um... it's... narrow? Haha. Too horizontally narrow. Haha, sorry, English is my second language so I'm having a bit of trouble explaining what exactly I mean. Haha. Well, umm, maybe you should increase the height. :) Just a thought. Haha.
The textbox is bigger than what you can see in the images I posted, because I reduced them before posting (I've enclosed an image with the real size).
Attachments
textbox.png
Last edited by Meg' on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#9 Post by Ran08 »

@Meg'
Whoops! Haha. Okay then. But hey, at least I guessed it right... hahaha. :)
Good luck with the rest of the production~

EDIT: Omg this is my 500th post! Hahaha. I am so gonna wait for this visual novel. :) What a sentimental person... hahaha.

Adoxographist
Regular

#10 Post by Adoxographist »

Wow, this looks really great! The sprites and the backgrounds together look really great!
Out of curiosity, would you happen to be looking for translators to help with French > English translation? Because if so, I would love to volunteer!

Meg'
Regular

#11 Post by Meg' »

Ran08 wrote:@Meg'
Whoops! Haha. Okay then. But hey, at least I guessed it right... hahaha. :)
Good luck with the rest of the production~

EDIT: Omg this is my 500th post! Hahaha. I am so gonna wait for this visual novel. :) What a sentimental person... hahaha.
Congrats on your 500th post! As for myself, I'm far from that number :lol:
Otherwise, thanks for your support!
Adoxographist wrote:Wow, this looks really great! The sprites and the backgrounds together look really great!
Out of curiosity, would you happen to be looking for translators to help with French > English translation? Because if so, I would love to volunteer!
I'm glad to read that you like my art.
About the translation, I've send you a pm ;)

EDIT: Welcome to the new members of the team! Thanks to Adoxo who offered to help with the translation part. And I confirm that Roganis will be the one to compose the music for the game :D

Meg'
Regular

Re: Anges Démoniaques [GxB romance, fantasy][commercial]UP 2

#12 Post by Meg' »

I recently updated the percentage progression for the CG and here is one of Aiden's. I hope you'll like it.

The translation is also going well. Adoxo translated about 230 pages out of 760 :D A huge thank you to her!

I'll try to post a demo of the game before october or november, including the prologue plus two chapters of the three main characters (Daemon, Aiden and the Devil).

You can also check the facebook page for the project to see some art or the progression!
Attachments
One of Aiden CG
One of Aiden CG

erumin

#13 Post by erumin »

Oh a french project ! It's ok to speak french then ?

C'est cool de voir une frenchie qui fait un VN, j'en connais tellement peu;;
Tu fais quasiment tout toi-même, c'est un vrai défi, je te souhaite bonne chance rien que pour ça !

Sinon pour le jeu en lui-même, j'avoue ne pas être très intéressée par les thèmes anges/démons donc bon, je sais pas trop quoi en penser mais comme le jeu sera aussi en français je pense jouer à la démo (s'il en y a une) pour voir ^^

Concernant le visuel, j'aime énormément le fond avec les bibliothèques, j'aime beaucoup l'ambiance et tout dans celui-là !
Pour le reste, j'ai pas trop d'opinion dessus vu que pas fan de l'univers;;

Bonne chance pour la suite en tout cas, je vais suivre ton projet je pense !

Erikka
Regular

#14 Post by Erikka »

Looks good)) I'm very interested in your project!
The only flaw I found is that the faces of characters look all more or less the same. I understand that Daemon and Evan are twins but Aiden looks like he is also related with them. Also the faces look a little childish but it's not a big deal because generally the art is cool!

What character caught your attention? Why? :
The Devil. lol.=)) Because I think he is going to be cool, mysterious and very hot.

What do you expect of the story from what you read so far? :
The plot sounds very interesting. I adore stories about magical creatures and parallel words so I'm sure the story will be great.

What would like to see before the game comes out? :
if it's possible, I would like to see the demon's appearance. Is he available for romance?!)

What do you prefer on a CG ===> To see the heroine? Or not? :
I prefer to see the heroine. Some hot sexy CG are very wellcome=))

Meg'
Regular

#15 Post by Meg' »

erumin ==> Yes, you're right. It's a challenge, but because it is something that I like, I enjoy creating things for this VN.
If I make another project after this one, it won't be about something surnatural. I have a few things already written, but that's for later.

Thank you for your support! :D

Erikka ==> I'm glad to know that my project caught your attention! Thank you for pointing out the flaw about the faces, you're right. It's something I'm trying to correct. It won't be done on this project, but for my next creations, it's definitely something that I'll change.

Ahaha, it's not possible to see what he looks like before doing his route. And yes, the devil will have a route.

Thank you for your answers!
Also can you edit your post and add a spoiler tag about the part concerning Daemon and Evan? I know it may seem obvious to you, but there are some persons that won't make the connection between them and that'll spoil the story plot.
Thanks again!

----

I've updated the first post and added a new CG. One of Ron. I hope you'll like it.