Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Adventure] [Comedy]

#136 Post by SweetChiel »

aRLegOdDesS wrote:Oh geez, this IS BEAUTIFUL. :shock:
The concept of the game and ART itself is beautiful~!

I-I can't wait for this game!!!
I'm truly happy that you find my art b-beautiful QuQ really, I'm touched. It got better responses than I thought *sobs*
Patience miss Arleg! XD your anxiousness will be my fuel to make this faster! :D

thank you for your support miss Arleg c': Stay tuned!

erikoillustrations
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie | GILDA
Organization: Pineapple Harem
Tumblr: erikoillustrations

#137 Post by erikoillustrations »

Anytime~! It always makes me happy every time someone makes another otome visual novel game ;___;
Gives me a break from my rather bleak life xD
//hugs you
Current Project: Siren's Plea | Fortune Cookie
[Art Commission Status: OPEN]

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 10/06/2014

#138 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys, How are you? :D

The progress is doing quite well, but my college task still need some detailing to do for the presentations.
and here's this week's update:
1. CG Rama (done!)
2. CG Reksa (done!)
3. CG Mitra (done!)

I managed to finish it guys! gimme some praise or cookies please xD //slapped

oh and btw, I tried the programming and so far so good!
The progress is : 5 of 78 pages of the demo script is already programmed. But the GUI and sound effects still need some work to do~

Another good news!
Someone offered to proof-read my script! YIPPEEEE XD give a warm welcome and hello to philip. I'm so very happy QuQ really.

*I forgot to add some fun facts last week >_< sorry. That's why I'll give you two fun facts today :p*
Fun Facts:
- The Rama sprite I gave you to see is not his usual expression :3 If you're expecting some mainstream silent boy, then... well you got a surprise coming for you XD
Just a hint: From all the guys here, He got the most complicated psychology that I have to do some research and in the end, I change his script again and again.

- Every character's name here has a meaning in Javanese language. Except for Tamara, it just popped up in my mind when I first time see her face.

That's all for now, but I hope you guys are satisfied with this week's update :)
stay tuned my beloved viewers!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#139 Post by SweetChiel »

aRLegOdDesS wrote:Anytime~! It always makes me happy every time someone makes another otome visual novel game ;___;
Gives me a break from my rather bleak life xD
//hugs you
Yup, otome VNs are like fresh mountain air for us city girls (am I making any sense? lol)
and I'm so happy my children are being loved by all of you QuQ

*gives a bear hug*

Bouki
Regular

#140 Post by Bouki »

Holy unicorns, you've got so much work done. I can't wait to see the CG's, also I'm utterly imprressed about how you finished all of them in such a short amount of time. Like you said, I really want to send you cookies sometimes. I guess you were really tired of drawing backgrounds and liked the change, huh? :D
I liked the character sheets! (next week we're gonna see Reksa's character sheet right????? Oh god I just... just can't wat fo- *chokes on her own spit*) But am I the only one who thought Rama wouldn't be a silent guy? I dunno what I expected actually but I imagined more of a grumpy guy, haha. Anyways, I look forward to seeing more of him! Because well his eyes are pretty and his hair isn't as long as the others' and he is really handsome and the poor thing has those scars and he looks mysterious and... I dunno man, but I sure would like it if all mysteries were this hot *wink wink*
Ahem, that's good news about the programming. I guess you're a quick learner then, seems like you are not having any problems with the programming. Also congrats for finding another proofreader! I think you're doing some quality work, that's why everyone is willing to help, miss SweetChiel ^^

Fleet_commander

#141 Post by Fleet_commander »

Cant wait for this to be finished its looking great ;). Keep it up. You have a way with character art.

LliiraAnna
Regular

#142 Post by LliiraAnna »

The art looks nice and the story sounds interesting... You certainly deserve praise and cookies for your work :3 good luck with finishing it!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#143 Post by SweetChiel »

Bouki wrote:Holy unicorns, you've got so much work done. I can't wait to see the CG's, also I'm utterly imprressed about how you finished all of them in such a short amount of time. Like you said, I really want to send you cookies sometimes. I guess you were really tired of drawing backgrounds and liked the change, huh? :D
I liked the character sheets! (next week we're gonna see Reksa's character sheet right????? Oh god I just... just can't wat fo- *chokes on her own spit*) But am I the only one who thought Rama wouldn't be a silent guy? I dunno what I expected actually but I imagined more of a grumpy guy, haha. Anyways, I look forward to seeing more of him! Because well his eyes are pretty and his hair isn't as long as the others' and he is really handsome and the poor thing has those scars and he looks mysterious and... I dunno man, but I sure would like it if all mysteries were this hot *wink wink*
Ahem, that's good news about the programming. I guess you're a quick learner then, seems like you are not having any problems with the programming. Also congrats for finding another proofreader! I think you're doing some quality work, that's why everyone is willing to help, miss SweetChiel ^^

LOL, calm down girl, Reksa will be here soon enough XDD
Rama... Rama is... Uh, that son of mine have complicated stuff that even I have some troubles describing them @@ But I still love him anyway ~ and I'm glad you're that interested in him QuQ I just hope you'll like the surprise I've prepared xD ~ more reasons to finish the demo quickly to see your reaction -arrgh!

and Yeah! the change is refreshing, the programming is not so bad with Novelty :D *at least I'm not working with codes!* sometimes it crashed, but other than that, all is good.

I think I did some quality work all thanks to the viewers >/////< the support really pumped me up and when I'm down I always looked up here again to read the comments.So, Thanks! :'D

thank you for visiting again miss Bouki~ stay tuned for your beloved Reksa next week XD

Fleet_commander wrote:Cant wait for this to be finished its looking great ;). Keep it up. You have a way with character art.
Oh, Hi Sir Fleet_commander! XD
thank you and glad to see you're still expecting this VN QuQ I'm touched, really.
I guess all that remained are the programming and sounds/musics!

be patient just a little more~ :D
see you around Sir!
LliiraAnna wrote:The art looks nice and the story sounds interesting... You certainly deserve praise and cookies for your work :3 good luck with finishing it!
Awww thanks miss LliiraAnna c':
*YAYI'mgettingspoiled!* and yes! thank you for your support! :D
stay tuned and see you later missAnna!

CatyCats
Regular

#144 Post by CatyCats »

ohboyohboyohboyohboy!!!!
Rama is different then the silent boy? Oh my oh my oh my!! I'm curious!! Gotta wait in stupid december.....bleh stupid tests!
Work hard! But rest too!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#145 Post by SweetChiel »

CatyCats wrote:ohboyohboyohboyohboy!!!!
Rama is different then the silent boy? Oh my oh my oh my!! I'm curious!! Gotta wait in stupid december.....bleh stupid tests!
Work hard! But rest too!
lol I'm happy someone is excited about Rama xD Don't worry! December will be here pretty soon.
Thank you miss Caty for your kind comment :3 Good luck on your tests and stay tuned!~

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 10/13/2014

#146 Post by SweetChiel »

This week is pretty busy since I have to continue writing Chapter 3 of my thesis :S
But fear not! I'm still programming this little by little :D
though I must admit I'm jealous of some programmers who managed to add some animation to the characters/backgrounds, like Autumn's Journey or The Pirate Mermaid. They have astounding animations which I wish I can learn :'3

btw, here's the last WIP character sheet!
Reksa looks so young with his hair down xD *I cencored it a little since I may change it later*
and the programming progress:
16/78 of the demo script is already programmed! but I still have some problem about the BGMs & Sound effects :S next week I'm going to make some major character expressions and a little programming.

btw, some good news for all of you:
- My idol, Alwi (my Indonesian friends from Bandung who have an amazing voice ) and his senior, Lutfi (also from Bandung who have amazing skills at making background musics) agreed to sing an original song for my opening video/trailer!!!
I HAVE NO IDEA THEY'RE GOING TO ACCEPT MY OFFER Q___Q I practically squealed when they accepted!
...sry, I'm just too excited >_< I will make the opening/trailer video AFTER the demo is released! :D

Fun Facts:
I tried -*TRIED HARD*- to find seiyuus (voice actors) for my babies. Until now, I still can't find anyone whose voice matched the boys (I wanted them to speak in javanese and I think I set the bar too high?). So sadly, I don't have a voice actor for them :(

that's this week's updates guys! stay tuned and pray so I can finish the demo earlier xD *hopefully*

Sora-Kuroi
Regular

#147 Post by Sora-Kuroi »

I'm glad to know you're still working on the game and OMG Reksa *--* ♥♥♥
I can't wait for the demo release! >w<

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#148 Post by kisa »

You made so much progress while I was being a sad squidgee without internet.
Reskareskareskareska*cough*
I'm happy~<3
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

LliiraAnna
Regular

#149 Post by LliiraAnna »

Yay for an update! Aand... Libra? Just like me. Our birthdays are only four days apart. It's fate. XD
Good luck in life and with the game! ~

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#150 Post by SweetChiel »

Sora-Kuroi wrote:I'm glad to know you're still working on the game and OMG Reksa *--* ♥♥♥
I can't wait for the demo release! >w<
yup I'll work on this forever! xD
the updates will be a little less since I'm working on the programming now though.
Thank you miss Sora and just be patient for a little more! :D
kisa wrote:You made so much progress while I was being a sad squidgee without internet.
Reskareskareskareska*cough*
I'm happy~<3
whoa, I'm glad your internet is back on miss kisa! :D and I was wondering where have you been >.<
Happy to see you again and stay tuned! XD just a little over two months and the demo will be out~
LliiraAnna wrote:Yay for an update! Aand... Libra? Just like me. Our birthdays are only four days apart. It's fate. XD
Good luck in life and with the game! ~
Oh lol, so many people waiting to meet Reksa :'3
thank you miss Lliira! I wish you good luck too!