Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Hazel-Bun
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Sunrise: A Dieselpunk Fantasy & Ultramarine: A Seapunk Adventure
Projects: Thrall: A Dark Otome Visual Novel
Organization: AURELIA LEO, LLC
Tumblr: authorzknight
itch: authorzknight

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#181 Post by Hazel-Bun »

Can't wait to play this demo :D Been lurking for forever! Good luck with your presentation!!
Black bookstore owner. Diverse fiction reviewer. Bestselling romance author. Award-winning fiction editor. Quite possibly a werewolf, ask me during the next full moon.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#182 Post by SweetChiel »

Wow guys thanks for the reviews! I smiled a lot this week that my cheeks started to get hurt xD
Here are my replies:
snowflakes wrote:
SweetChiel wrote:I'm really happy to see that the demo is well accepted QuQ and very proud of my babies! *sobs*
the Facebook Page received more than 50 likes in a day and I think I should reply to it with love <3
Here's a poster for all of you QuQ
and I'm going to showcase this VN with another game made with my college team in my college in December 6th! So maybe the script will be slow for 1-2 weeks. I also have another presentation next week D:
aahhh so busy!

but I'll still be waiting for your reviews guys! XD
Ohhh super cute, I love the serious face of Tamara *downloads and uses it to cover all the walls of her room*
oh lool thanks miss snowflakes! XD I'm glad you like the poster <3
*helps you to cover all the walls*
Bouki wrote:I finally played the demo!! HOLY UNICORNS it was beyond my expectations (especially the writing), but it was different than what I was expecting too. Anyways, I was in a pretty bad mood yesterday and playing your game made me feel slightly better, so thank you for that :D To answer your questions:

1) Well... I don't know how to breakt this to you, but... Not Reksa anymore.
I dunno, it's just that Rama seemed so genuine and weird at the same time, I really liked how you wrote Tamara's interaction with him too, it was like I could see his movements or could hear his laugh. I would like to see more of him. My only concern is that after his comment about how it's so sweet, he kinda felt like generic ''cheery guy with a dark secret''. But since there was so little interaction, I'm sure he would be a lot more deeper and interesting character. I think Rama became my new favorite. (even his hair is at the right length, lol)
About Mitra, omg he looked sp adorable in his CG! Up to this point, I never realized I had a soft spot for men who are good with children, but... look after me like you do with those children Mitra, I need some love :( I also liked how Tamara ogled at Mitra for a good while lol, she even made Puspa (did I get her name right?) jealous.
Reksa... I liked how he growled at people and all, but he was hostile and seriously, it seemed like too much of a hassle to deal with him. I tried being honest at first and he chased me away. Why Reksa, just why? I also forgot to save and had to go back to the beginning (blood, sweat and tears and lots of clicking!!!) just to tend his wound. He reminded me of an injured wild animal though, especially how he looked amused at Tamara's growl made me go awwww :3

2) It was awesome! I sometimes get bored at the introduction part of stories, but this was paced just right. I enjoyed reading it. Like I said before, I was impressed with your writing throughout the demo. There were a few typos here and there, but it was no problme to me (and I think could be fixed easily.)

3) Yes. YES. It did meet my expectations and it went beyond.

4) How long the finished game will be? I hope it will long 'cause I loved every bit of it :3
Art-wise, I think Rama's neck seems too thin and I think he would look better if his shoulders were a little more broad, but that's just my personal opinion. Apart from looking tortured, he seemed kinda scrawny. (but hot, nontheless. Dem eyes.) And while Tamara was closer to Reksa, his upper arms looked too thin. Meanwhile, Mitra looked way too hot. Fix pls. Also I love how expressive your characters were, it looked like they were actually talking. My favorite was Tamara's confused expression, she looks so cute.
As for the writing, I think Yuda and Asih's interactions were super-awesome! I love Yuda's design and sarcastic, rude characters are usually my favorite. So I assumed I would be sad since he's already taken. Surprisingly, Yuda came off as more like an annoying but adorable brother to me, more than a love interest. I don't know how you managed to do this, but I got the feeling that Yuda and Asih were meant for each other. Good job on that!

That's all for now, but I will probably play it over and over until you release the full version and find even more things to comment on. All in all, thank you for your efforts and good job with the demo, I am waiting eagerly for further updates. Have a good day/week and good luck with your presentations :D
Welcome back! dang, your review made me grin all the way to the end! I think my writing got better because of my brilliant beta readers, it's all thanks to them :'3 It's my pleasure to make your days better miss Bouki :'D
and I see Reksa gave you some trouble xD

well what can I say, Rama is supposed to be weird and confusing... I think it's a success for me? xD and yes, he have a lot to tell you later on :3 and about Tamara ogling Mitra, LOL, I know, bad Tamara :)) Mitra's scene is a lot of fun to write, especially with the kids.
-and hey! Leave it to Mitra to give you lots of love ;)
Yup, Reksa is not the kind of guys you wanna be with at first glance and let me remind you again that the Avians and Komodos are still in a long-term war xD about Reksa reminding you of a wounded wild animal made me laugh! But yes, that description fits him like a glove :))

2. another weight off my shoulders! *YAY*

3. aww you're so sweet :'3

4. well I plan to complete this game in August next year. Pray so I can write the scripts faster than usual >_< it took me longer to write than making a background.
and about the art, you caught me red-handed at the mention of Reksa's upper arm x_x it's shorter than it's supposed to be and I was like 'whaaattt---?' I'm a little reluctant to fix it :S that means I'll need to re-do all the expressions and re-program all Reksa's scenes @_@
Oh and about Rama, him being thin and scrawny is intentional xD why? well you'll have to find out later~ But I'll admit his shoulder needs to be wider >.< and boy, I'm so glad you like Yuda and Asih! O///u///O

your kind review always made my day miss Bouki! though the updates will be a bit boring later (Story script updates), I definitely won't disappoint you >_<
Once again, thank you for playing and reviewing! Have a nice weekend and good luck with college! :D see you next time~
try10 wrote:Finished playing the demo. I think the story is really original and unique and I liked the funny dialogue. The art is absolutely stunning and the characters seem very interesting. I especially liked Mitra since he seems nice and all. Rama was handsome but waaay to creepy and Reksa really scares me...since he is a komodo...
For the full version I hope you are going to add more save slots and I would also like to save when making a decission. :D I wish you the best of luck with this game cause I'm sure lots of people will love it! :D
Thank you for sparing your time to review miss try10! xD
and lol, I guess Mitra is your favourite then? :D yep, Rama and Reksa is creepy alright xD but you'll know why later~
More save slots, noted! :D oh and when making a decission you can use a shortcut to save :
- Press Alt + L for Loading shortcut
- Press Alt + S for Saving shortcut
Amen! again, thank you for playing and reviewing miss try10!

For sir fleet_commander and miss Hazel-Bun please take your time and enjoy the demo! :D

Rinima
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: WtRF
Organization: Harmonic Dreams
IRC Nick: Rinima or Charlie
Deviantart: Emlindes

#183 Post by Rinima »

1. At the moment, Rama, love angry characters XD Might change after I play the demo (not played it yet)
2. I love this sort of art! I've kinda moved onto realism art more than manga art now, so I'm fine with it :)
3. The art, that fact that it's sort realism based.
4. Nope!
Pronouns: They/them or He/him

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#184 Post by SweetChiel »

Rinima wrote:1. At the moment, Rama, love angry characters XD Might change after I play the demo (not played it yet)
2. I love this sort of art! I've kinda moved onto realism art more than manga art now, so I'm fine with it :)
3. The art, that fact that it's sort realism based.
4. Nope!
thank you for your answers miss Rinima! :D
here's your reply <3
1. lol, I guess you're up for some surprises later then xD tell me what you think after you played it :3
2 & 3 aw you made me blush O///O I'm really glad you like my art though. I think it's because I like mangas with semi-realism art like Bambino! or Shokugeki no Souma so it's also thanks to them :'3
4. ok! see you again after you played the demo! :D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 11/24/2014

#185 Post by SweetChiel »

Hello again my hug-able viewers!

Thank you for all of you who reviewed and played the demo! :')
I'm so very happy to see so many people enjoyed it QuQ I managed to do some fixing and here's this week's updates:
- Fixed some grammar errors thanks to championkinoko :D
- Fixed Reksa's CG (I'm surprised no one noticed xD I forgot to draw his scar, tattoo and necklace.)
- Added Story Log function and ... what is this called?
- Added more save slots (25 slots now)

For those who want to save before making decisions you can do it with a shortcut : ALT + S but it's not recommended since there's a little bug x_x

I can't steal some time to continue writing the script this week :( sry guys! Im doing a presentation today but I just have to update first lol. Next week I need to prepare showcasing this VN (boy oh boy!) but I'll start writing story script! :D

PS: I'm still waiting for those delicious reviews 6:
See you next week!

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

#186 Post by daijinahito »

Spoiler Alert: For those who have yet to play the demo.

1. Which character interests you the most? Why?

Most interested in? Definitely, Reksa. He seems tough, but he doesn't seem to be as scary as the stories about Komodo people. Or maybe, he's just different from the rest? Either way, it seemed to me he was lashing out in fear, which is a normal instinctive reaction in people or animals. I couldn't hold that against him. Plus, he had a look of remorse after Tamara throws her bandages and ointment at his face, ha. It's always a good sign when someone seems remorseful.

2. How was the pacing of the story? Was it too fast or too slow?

I like that the intro was pretty short. I don't care for long winded explanations, just hurry up and immerse me! : D I think your pacing is pretty good. I didn't feel that was too long or too short. I think I feel like Goldilocks, right now. Mmm, just right.

3. After waiting for 4 months, did the demo meet your expectations? If not, please tell me why.

Didn't really know what I was getting into when I downloaded the demo, other than pretty bird people with dark skin. But, the demo had a good amount of content. It was a great introduction. I guess if I could ask for anything else, it'd be a little more interaction between the romancables. I barely got to communicate with them, and before I even knew it, the demo was over. Sadness.

4. Any questions about the game or characters? I'll answer them spoiler-free of course :D Feedbacks/Critiques? They're more than welcome!

Feedback: The characters are all real individuals, which is great! The dialogue is wonderful and the interactions between characters are a strong point in the VN. That's important, and it's a point that will keep me interested, despite not wanting to read Tamara's inner dialogues. Tamara is just not the type of character I like. She's written well, I just don't like her personality. I guess it's because she can be too over the top in her reactions.

critiques: Tamara seems to think a lot in high pressure situations. I remember having a car crash not too long ago. I went spinning across the highway; everything went by in a flash. I only had enough time to think that I might die when my car went flying into oncoming traffic. After my car smashed into the guard rail and came to grinding halt, I cold only just sit there and shake at the wheel, tearing up as I looked around my car, seeing all of the things that had flown up into the front seats. My phone rang at that time, and I answered it. I don't really know why, but I did, and I started sobbing on the phone. Tamara seems devoid of those realistic fears and she thinks pretty clearly during them, too. Perhaps that's what you have intended, due to the comedic nature of the story, so far, but I feel that all stories, even comedies, need some aspects of realistic reactions. I was especially aware of her actions when she was falling through the sky, thinking about the pretty scenery all sadly. If you were suddenly falling from the sky, I don't think you'd have the cognitive awareness or the care to actually scope out your surroundings. Plus, I imagined if someone was falling, they'd be spinning out of control, unless they knew how to skydive correctly. Well, that's my only critique for what I've read, so far.

Good luck with the VN; I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates in the future! : )

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#187 Post by SweetChiel »

daijinahito wrote:Spoiler Alert: For those who have yet to play the demo.

1. Which character interests you the most? Why?

Most interested in? Definitely, Reksa. He seems tough, but he doesn't seem to be as scary as the stories about Komodo people. Or maybe, he's just different from the rest? Either way, it seemed to me he was lashing out in fear, which is a normal instinctive reaction in people or animals. I couldn't hold that against him. Plus, he had a look of remorse after Tamara throws her bandages and ointment at his face, ha. It's always a good sign when someone seems remorseful.

2. How was the pacing of the story? Was it too fast or too slow?

I like that the intro was pretty short. I don't care for long winded explanations, just hurry up and immerse me! : D I think your pacing is pretty good. I didn't feel that was too long or too short. I think I feel like Goldilocks, right now. Mmm, just right.

3. After waiting for 4 months, did the demo meet your expectations? If not, please tell me why.

Didn't really know what I was getting into when I downloaded the demo, other than pretty bird people with dark skin. But, the demo had a good amount of content. It was a great introduction. I guess if I could ask for anything else, it'd be a little more interaction between the romancables. I barely got to communicate with them, and before I even knew it, the demo was over. Sadness.

4. Any questions about the game or characters? I'll answer them spoiler-free of course :D Feedbacks/Critiques? They're more than welcome!

Feedback: The characters are all real individuals, which is great! The dialogue is wonderful and the interactions between characters are a strong point in the VN. That's important, and it's a point that will keep me interested, despite not wanting to read Tamara's inner dialogues. Tamara is just not the type of character I like. She's written well, I just don't like her personality. I guess it's because she can be too over the top in her reactions.

critiques: Tamara seems to think a lot in high pressure situations. I remember having a car crash not too long ago. I went spinning across the highway; everything went by in a flash. I only had enough time to think that I might die when my car went flying into oncoming traffic. After my car smashed into the guard rail and came to grinding halt, I cold only just sit there and shake at the wheel, tearing up as I looked around my car, seeing all of the things that had flown up into the front seats. My phone rang at that time, and I answered it. I don't really know why, but I did, and I started sobbing on the phone. Tamara seems devoid of those realistic fears and she thinks pretty clearly during them, too. Perhaps that's what you have intended, due to the comedic nature of the story, so far, but I feel that all stories, even comedies, need some aspects of realistic reactions. I was especially aware of her actions when she was falling through the sky, thinking about the pretty scenery all sadly. If you were suddenly falling from the sky, I don't think you'd have the cognitive awareness or the care to actually scope out your surroundings. Plus, I imagined if someone was falling, they'd be spinning out of control, unless they knew how to skydive correctly. Well, that's my only critique for what I've read, so far.

Good luck with the VN; I'll be keeping an eye out for more updates in the future! : )

Hello, Miss daijinahito and thanks for your kind and thoughtful review! :D I'm really, really happy when I read your review and I was like 'OMG, thank you! *cue an excited and girlish squeal*' *ahem* so here's my answers for you X)
you have a good observation regarding this :D well, the conflict between Komodo and Avians will be told later, don't forget the warnings I wrote on page 1 and maybe you'll have a good guess the horror of Komodo race here. Eh...I'll hold my tongue now before it starts running on its own xD
But I have to say I'm happy that you're able to read through Reksa's rough personality ;)
2. YAY! :D another weight off my shoulders! now I'll just need to maintain the pacing~

3. Yep, sadly I spent most of my time learning Novelty programming and the intro of the story. No matter how I would LOVE to just throw the boys at Tamara I just can't do that, right? xD well let's just say you won't be disappointed with the interactions in the full version :9

Feedback Reply: Yes, I'll admit, Tamara can be over the top sometimes especially when she's panicked. She's so open with her emotions *almost childish?* that I sometimes have a problem with her dialogue choices. Well let's see how she'll develop in the future ;) but nevertheless thank you for your opinion!

Critiques reply:
first of all, thank you for sharing your experience with me miss daijinahito :D
Now this is what I'm searching! thank you for pointing this - seriously - I always have something in my mind telling me something is still not right, but I guess countless of testing have clouded my judgement.
I have to say, your opinion will influence this VN *especially the scene where Tamara 'fell'*. I admit that I lack experience in this field so I only used my imagination there. Hopefully, you won't mind if I use your experience as my reference to change that scene a little?

Once again, thank you for your generous review miss daijinahito! :D
You've pointed out an important thing here and I wish I can give you a hug or virtual cookies here! see you again next week!

daijinahito
Regular
Projects: Siren's Plea & A+ Switch!

#188 Post by daijinahito »

SweetChiel wrote:
Critiques reply:
first of all, thank you for sharing your experience with me miss daijinahito :D
Now this is what I'm searching! thank you for pointing this - seriously - I always have something in my mind telling me something is still not right, but I guess countless of testing have clouded my judgement.
I have to say, your opinion will influence this VN *especially the scene where Tamara 'fell'*. I admit that I lack experience in this field so I only used my imagination there. Hopefully, you won't mind if I use your experience as my reference to change that scene a little?

Once again, thank you for your generous review miss daijinahito! :D
You've pointed out an important thing here and I wish I can give you a hug or virtual cookies here! see you again next week!

By all means, go ahead and use it if you like. I'm glad I could be of some help. (Receives virtual hug and noms on the virtual cookies) I wish you the best on your scripting and I'm looking forward to the final product. I really want to continue where I left of with Reksa. : > Bye bye!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 12/1/2014

#189 Post by SweetChiel »

I'm having a bit of trouble guys D:
I think I'm having a slump...or laziness syndrome... which sometimes occur when I'm confused with a lot of task at once and made me dizzy which one to do first...
Here's what happened this week:
1. Do you remember about the Game Developer Gathering 2014 I told you last week?
>>> http://www.gamedevgathering.com/about/
The location is in my COLLEGE.

Nusantara passed the judgement test and I'm REALLY going to showcase/exhibit it at December 6th
>>> http://www.duniaku.net/2014/11/20/selam ... ap-ketiga/ (LOOK, MY BABIES ARE ON DISPLAY FOR WORLD TO SEE *cries*)
Oh, and to remind you: Bellpickle Troops is me & my college friend's small company. At first we formed it to sell merchandises to earn more pocket money and it developed into something more.
Some things needed to be done by 5 days: Cardnames, posters, and fixing final touches/bugs in Nusantara.

2. My last presentation went bad.
I must fix chapter 4 of my paper (Analysis). What's worse is I can't meet with my lecturer to assist me until next Wednesday/Thursday. It left me very unsettled and worried.

3. I only managed to write 572 words in Nusantara script this week... and... I got side-tracked... ORZ
I'm sorry!! T___T
I was supposed to be doing my assignments/project...

CONCLUSION: I got so much in my mind this week, especially about the exhibition. I apologize that there's not much update this week. But I do collected some references (The asset of this VN is still not complete, about 75% for full version, minor characters and more backgrounds will have to be made later).
The updates will be slow since I need to focus on this exhibition first and to take some time off to refresh my mind. I hope you guys don't mind D:

CatyCats
Regular

#190 Post by CatyCats »

If we mind? Of course not! I can even wait until .... 2 february 2015 because, I'll have a 1 week vacation after my exams :3
Go concentrate on your things. I also have my lazy days.

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#191 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

Hello. I hesitated to post this, because I think that I am the only one with this problem, but, when I downloaded the demo, and I clicked on the application file, and clicked run, a small popup window with the words Novelty at the top stated this message: Failed creating the Direct3D device. I clicked ok, and another message popped up saying that the game engine failed to load, and to check the log for details. I checked the log and it said the following:

Novelty version: 0.8.9
Loading content from file: Nusantara 1.1..nvz
Loading assets from Nusantara 1.1..nvz
Loading compressed asset: _NOVELTY_LOGO_
Loading compressed asset: _NOVELTY_SPLASH1_
Loading compressed asset: _NOVELTY_SPLASH2_
Loading compressed asset: 107624__stintx__running-02
Loading compressed asset: 136778__davidbain__page-turn
Loading compressed asset: 139264__miastodzwiekow__heather-river-201211
Loading compressed asset: 151088__ripper351__wood-door-knock
Loading compressed asset: 151577__d-w__door-handle-open-01
Loading compressed asset: 20049__freqman__cars-pass-by
Loading compressed asset: 203099__lemoncreme__groove-music
Loading compressed asset: 20439__agfx__water-slosh-spashing-9
Loading compressed asset: 216089__richerlandtv__magic
Loading compressed asset: 219015__michaelkoehler__button-click-microswitch
Loading compressed asset: 232955__ramstush__crunch
Loading compressed asset: 25884__acclivity__beepfalling
Loading compressed asset: 39829__arctura__ambient-loop-perfectly-clear-wilderness-hillside-filtered
Loading compressed asset: 42142__duckboy80__splashedit
Loading compressed asset: 62513__robinhood76__00525-being-bus-passanger-1
Loading compressed asset: 62604__robinhood76__00531-bus-door-opening-closing
Loading compressed asset: 66631__benboncan__walking-on-dry-leaves
Loading compressed asset: 84768__bsumusictech__leaves
Loading compressed asset: 96742__robinhood76__01650-underwater-bubbles
Loading compressed asset: 98493__tec-studios__walking3-gravel
Loading compressed asset: Ambience + Hoot
Loading compressed asset: Branch Break-SoundBible.com-1964864165
Loading compressed asset: Decline
Loading compressed asset: Devastation
Loading compressed asset: Easy Lemon
Loading compressed asset: Echoes of Time
Loading compressed asset: Fable
Loading compressed asset: Gonna Start
Loading compressed asset: Goofy-Mischief
Loading compressed asset: Happy Boy End Theme
Loading compressed asset: Hello
Loading compressed asset: Hidden Agenda
Loading compressed asset: Hits Object Falling edit
Loading compressed asset: Isolation
Loading compressed asset: Jaunty Gumption
Loading compressed asset: Montauk Point
Loading compressed asset: Moonlight-Flying
Loading compressed asset: Peaceful-Evening
Loading compressed asset: RPG-Theme_v001
Loading compressed asset: Run Amok
Loading compressed asset: Silver_Lining
Loading compressed asset: Sneaky Snitch
Loading compressed asset: Space-for-Thought
Loading compressed asset: Stomach Growling-SoundBible.com-164767511
Loading compressed asset: Ufufu
Loading compressed asset: Wind1
Loading compressed asset: Windswept
Loading compressed asset: bird_chirp_www_freesfx_co_uk
Loading compressed asset: cartoon
Loading compressed asset: cave_ambience_with_running_water_drips_and_howling_wind_outside
Loading compressed asset: flap big wings
Loading compressed asset: flap big wings + arrive2
Loading compressed asset: green2
Loading compressed asset: hiss acid
Loading compressed asset: horror_rigor_mortis_flesh_crunch_rip_tear_slow
Loading compressed asset: kiwi_drop_on_worktop_version_1
Loading compressed asset: pencil_writing_on_paper
Loading compressed asset: pigeon flap wings
Loading compressed asset: reksa attack1
Loading compressed asset: running edit
Loading compressed asset: running on leaves
Loading compressed asset: rustle1
Loading compressed asset: staple_gun_single_hit
Loading compressed asset: swing_golf_club_and_hit_ball
Loading compressed asset: water_drips_with_large_reverb2
Loading compressed asset: wind
Loading compressed asset: Choices button
Loading compressed asset: Century Gothic 72
Loading compressed asset: Choices menu template
Loading compressed asset: Arrow right
Loading compressed asset: 1 Reksa idle talk
Loading compressed asset: 1 affec gazeReksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 affect smile
Loading compressed asset: 1 growl Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 idle Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 lil angry
Loading compressed asset: 1 lil angry talk
Loading compressed asset: 1 mad Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 mitra crowd
Loading compressed asset: 1 mock smile
Loading compressed asset: 1 mock talk
Loading compressed asset: 1 oh well think Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 shock surprise
Loading compressed asset: 1 shout Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 sick Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 threat Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 1 very angry idle
Loading compressed asset: 1 very angry talk
Loading compressed asset: 1Idle Talk
Loading compressed asset: 1Ramaidle talk
Loading compressed asset: 1Ramashock
Loading compressed asset: 1bored
Loading compressed asset: 1boredtalk
Loading compressed asset: 1crazy idle
Loading compressed asset: 1crazy talk
Loading compressed asset: 1frustrated
Loading compressed asset: 1grin
Loading compressed asset: 1grin2
Loading compressed asset: 1happy
Loading compressed asset: 1idle
Loading compressed asset: 1irritated
Loading compressed asset: 1laugh
Loading compressed asset: 1patience
Loading compressed asset: 1really uncomfortable
Loading compressed asset: 1sad
Loading compressed asset: 1shock
Loading compressed asset: 1silly argue
Loading compressed asset: 1surprise
Loading compressed asset: 1worried mad
Loading compressed asset: 1wtf
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani frown
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani mad
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani mad blush
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani omg
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani shock
Loading compressed asset: 2 dani shock blush
Loading compressed asset: 2 idle Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 2 mad Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 2 mad Reksa (2)
Loading compressed asset: 2 sad
Loading compressed asset: 2 shock serious
Loading compressed asset: 2 sick Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 2 talk Reksa
Loading compressed asset: 2 three CU
Loading compressed asset: 2Ramashock
Loading compressed asset: 2blush surprise
Loading compressed asset: 2blush talk
Loading compressed asset: 2complain
Loading compressed asset: 2dark swt
Loading compressed asset: 2dark tamara
Loading compressed asset: 2frustrated
Loading compressed asset: 2grin
Loading compressed asset: 2grin2
Loading compressed asset: 2happy
Loading compressed asset: 2idle
Loading compressed asset: 2idle talk
Loading compressed asset: 2idleblush
Loading compressed asset: 2idlemad
Loading compressed asset: 2iritated
Loading compressed asset: 2laugh
Loading compressed asset: 2mock
Loading compressed asset: 2mockb
Loading compressed asset: 2ouch
Loading compressed asset: 2patience
Loading compressed asset: 2really uncomfortable
Loading compressed asset: 2shock
Loading compressed asset: 2shock dark
Loading compressed asset: 2shockblush
Loading compressed asset: 2silly argue
Loading compressed asset: 2surprise
Loading compressed asset: 2talk
Loading compressed asset: 2uncomfortable
Loading compressed asset: 2uncomfortable talk
Loading compressed asset: 2worried mad
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 Idle
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 Oh well sad
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 Relieved
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 Swt
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 blush
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 happy
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 happy blush talk
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 happy silent
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 sad smile
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 sad talk
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 shock
Loading compressed asset: Asih1 talk
Loading compressed asset: Asih2 Relieved
Loading compressed asset: Asih2 blush
Loading compressed asset: Asih2 blush talk
Loading compressed asset: Asih2 shock
Loading compressed asset: Background Reksa-1
Loading compressed asset: Background_FrontRmhSukma
Loading compressed asset: Background_Hakuna
Loading compressed asset: Background_Half_water
Loading compressed asset: Background_Half_water blur
Loading compressed asset: Background_Loma_Village
Loading compressed asset: Background_Loma_Village2
Loading compressed asset: Background_Loma_Village_Afternoon
Loading compressed asset: Background_Ruang Tamu
Loading compressed asset: Background_Ruang Tamu_Night
Loading compressed asset: Background_Scene
Loading compressed asset: Background_Scene2
Loading compressed asset: Background_TA
Loading compressed asset: Background_UnderWater
Loading compressed asset: Background_bedroomTamara
Loading compressed asset: Background_bedroomTamara_Night
Loading compressed asset: Background_cave
Loading compressed asset: Background_dead_end
Loading compressed asset: Background_herb_inner forest
Loading compressed asset: Background_herb_inner forest B
Loading compressed asset: Background_herb_inner forest_Afternoon
Loading compressed asset: Background_herb_inner forest_Afternoon B
Loading compressed asset: Black Out
Loading compressed asset: Blue Crystal2
Loading compressed asset: Blue_Crystal
Loading compressed asset: CG1_Mitra
Loading compressed asset: CG1_Rama
Loading compressed asset: CG1_RamaA
Loading compressed asset: CG1_Reksa
Loading compressed asset: Chapter1
Loading compressed asset: Chapter1 Scene1
Loading compressed asset: Chapter1 Scene2
Loading compressed asset: Chapter1 Scene3
Loading compressed asset: Chapter1 Scene4
Loading compressed asset: Chapter2
Loading compressed asset: Chapter2scene1
Loading compressed asset: Close up window morning
Loading compressed asset: Gradient
Loading compressed asset: Intro2c
Loading compressed asset: Intro3a
Loading compressed asset: Intro3b
Loading compressed asset: Kesal
Loading compressed asset: Mitra Blur
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 affection
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 bored
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 frown
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 frown serious
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 happy_laugh
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 idle
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 little troubled
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 oh well
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 oh well swt
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 sad gaze
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 sad smile
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 shock
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 shock blush
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 silent blush
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 solemn
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 swt
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 talk
Loading compressed asset: Mitra1 troubled swt
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 affectionate gaze
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 idle
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 sad gaze
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 shock
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 shock blush
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 silent blush
Loading compressed asset: Mitra2 talk
Loading compressed asset: Mysterious Closeup
Loading compressed asset: Name box
Loading compressed asset: Night
Loading compressed asset: Prolog1c
Loading compressed asset: Prolog1cb
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2a
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2b
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2c
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2d
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2e
Loading compressed asset: Prolog2f
Loading compressed asset: Reksa1
Loading compressed asset: Reksa1b
Loading compressed asset: Running Autumn Forest
Loading compressed asset: Running Dead End
Loading compressed asset: Sari Close Up
Loading compressed asset: Sari Far
Loading compressed asset: Skiesafternoon
Loading compressed asset: Skiesmorning
Loading compressed asset: Skip hover
Loading compressed asset: Skip idle
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 idle
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 lecture easy
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 lecture hard
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 lecture medium
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 talk
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 wise lecture
Loading compressed asset: Sukma1 wise look
Loading compressed asset: Tamara Child
Loading compressed asset: Tamara Child BORED
Loading compressed asset: Tamara Child BORED Speak
Loading compressed asset: Tamara Child1
Loading compressed asset: Tamara Talk
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3 blush surprise
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3 blush surprise silent
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3 blush talk
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3 excited
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3 sigh
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3blush idle
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3complain
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3confident idle
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3confident talk
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3frustrated
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3happy
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3idle talk
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3irritated
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3mock
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3mockb
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3ouch
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3patience
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3really uncomfortable
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3sad
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3shock
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3silly argue
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3surprise
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3thinking
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3uncomfortable
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3uncomfortable talk
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3what the
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3worried mad
Loading compressed asset: Tamara3wtf
Loading compressed asset: TamaraIdle1
Loading compressed asset: TamaraIdle2
Loading compressed asset: TamaraIdle3
Loading compressed asset: Title screen
Loading compressed asset: Title screen2
Loading compressed asset: UP LOOK
Loading compressed asset: WhiteOut
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 idle
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 laugh
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 laugh hard
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 mad
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 mad talk
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 shock
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 shock blush
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 shock blush close
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 silent blush
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 smile
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 talk
Loading compressed asset: Yuda1 thinking
Loading compressed asset: attack
Loading compressed asset: border intro
Loading compressed asset: chat box
Loading compressed asset: choices box clicked
Loading compressed asset: choices box idle
Loading compressed asset: choices box over
Loading compressed asset: cute mad
Loading compressed asset: dead_forest_border
Loading compressed asset: exit button click
Loading compressed asset: exit button idle
Loading compressed asset: exit button over
Loading compressed asset: font_Century Gothic 72
Loading compressed asset: font_Century Gothic 72_2
Loading compressed asset: gasp
Loading compressed asset: idle
Loading compressed asset: idle mysterious
Loading compressed asset: idle talk
Loading compressed asset: intro1
Loading compressed asset: laugh
Loading compressed asset: load button click
Loading compressed asset: load button idle
Loading compressed asset: load button over
Loading compressed asset: map village
Loading compressed asset: menu button clicked
Loading compressed asset: menu button idle
Loading compressed asset: menu button over
Loading compressed asset: number box 1 clicked
Loading compressed asset: number box 1 idle
Loading compressed asset: number box 1 over
Loading compressed asset: number box 2 clicked
Loading compressed asset: number box 2 idle
Loading compressed asset: number box 2 over
Loading compressed asset: number box 3 clicked
Loading compressed asset: number box 3 idle
Loading compressed asset: number box 3 over
Loading compressed asset: return_clicked
Loading compressed asset: return_hover
Loading compressed asset: return_idle
Loading compressed asset: rumah pohon korowai
Loading compressed asset: sad
Loading compressed asset: save button click
Loading compressed asset: save button idle
Loading compressed asset: save button over
Loading compressed asset: save_load
Loading compressed asset: save_load_click
Loading compressed asset: save_load_hover
Loading compressed asset: silent
Loading compressed asset: start button click
Loading compressed asset: start button idle
Loading compressed asset: start button over
Loading compressed asset: tex_border02
Loading compressed asset: tex_border03
Loading compressed asset: tex_spinner02
Loading compressed asset: tex_ui_sample1_buttons
Loading compressed asset: tex_ui_sample1_window
Angelscript version: 2.19.1
-------------------------------
Starting Scalari graphics engine
Fullscreen: No
Resolution: 1066x599
Loading Direct3D
Detecting DirectX capabilities
Graphic adapter: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
Driver: ialmrnt5.dll (6.14.10.3943)
Display: 1366x768 [FMT=0x000016]
Hardware acceleration test [ADPFMT=0x000016, BBFMT=0x000016]: Success!
Depth stencil format: 0x00004B
Hardware vertex processing: No
Pure device: No
Presentation interval: 0x000001
Pow2 restriction: Yes
Backbuffer size: 2048x1024
Maximum backbuffer size: 2048x2048
Supports dynamic textures: Yes
Supports masks: Yes
Create device: Invalid call
Asking DirectX to detect optimal settings: 0x80040905
[Error] Failed to create Direct3D device

Ehehe, a little help, please? ^^;

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#192 Post by SweetChiel »

CatyCats wrote:If we mind? Of course not! I can even wait until .... 2 february 2015 because, I'll have a 1 week vacation after my exams :3
Go concentrate on your things. I also have my lazy days.
aww thanks for the understanding miss Caty! \(QuQ)/
and I see you're still busy with your exams :o
I wish you good luck and be confident! Try to understand the subjects rather than memorize tham (it worked better for me, hopefully you too >.<)
VocaloidsRCool wrote:Hello. I hesitated to post this, because I think that I am the only one with this problem, but, when I downloaded the demo, and I clicked on the application file, and clicked run, a small popup window with the words Novelty at the top stated this message: Failed creating the Direct3D device. I clicked ok, and another message popped up saying that the game engine failed to load, and to check the log for details. I checked the log and it said the following:

Ehehe, a little help, please? ^^;
O_O; I see your problem missRCool
have you updated the DirectX of your computer? the minimum requirements are:
Windows XP/Vista/7
Graphics hardware that supports DirectX 9.0c.

Novelty page said:
"If you've installed the latest runtime and it still gives you this error message, then your video card might not support it. If your machine is more than five years old then this is probably the case."

there's a list of unsupported video cards at : http://www.visualnovelty.com/help.html#unsupported

I'm really sorry for the discomfort D:
Novelty is not complete yet maybe that's why so many error and chrashes are still there and I can't use ren'py :'(

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Delayed Update!

#193 Post by SweetChiel »

Hello my adorable viewers!
the next update will be posted tomorrow!

I have just arrived home and my laptop needs some rest after being on for a whole day (my 3,5 years old laptop is freezing often now, I hope I will last until at least I finished the full version next year :S)

PS: The GDG went smoothly!
me and my friend met many new people and they're friendly!
As I thought, not many studio displayed Visual Novels, but some people got interested and I think they accepted this VN when I explained it to them.
we got a good amount of businesscards and I hope I can do internship in one of them!

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#194 Post by kisa »

Have to ask the owner of the computer insistently to download this... Must... Play... Soon... *hesitates to comment because it's been so long (Since I've checked) and now I don't have an actual 'puter to play it on*
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#195 Post by SweetChiel »

kisa wrote:Have to ask the owner of the computer insistently to download this... Must... Play... Soon... *hesitates to comment because it's been so long (Since I've checked) and now I don't have an actual 'puter to play it on*
welcome back miss kisa! XD
lool, it's alright! we each have our own busy life, don't hesitate to comment just because it's been awhile~ I'm cherishing every moment of it OuO
Feel free to come and go, my door is always open for you :3

and...I'm not quite sure what you mean by 'now I don't have an actual 'puter to play it on*? o.o it won't play or error?