Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#271 Post by SweetChiel »

yoshibb wrote:I love how you do the wings on your characters. The way you do your coloring is so soft and blends well. I played the demo and I'm excited to see more of the game!
thank you! I guess my fetish for wings have a good impact in this VN :'))
I'm really happy that you likes my art style <3 here, have some virtual cookies ><

thanks for visiting miss yoshibb! :D I hope to see you again soon!
Kikaharu wrote:I know how you feel about the lizards and stuff. >.< His snakes even scare me a little like he was holding one and was saying how its head shy and tapped the snake on its snout and the snake jerked its head back and I started crying. Because like I'm okay with it when its not moving fast I tend to not like bugs, reptiles or anything that moves fast at me. Unless I'm like use to them, but that little experience happened the first time I went over to his house. XD But I have been over there more often. Yesterday the 5th of May was my sister's birthday and we went and picked my boyfriend up to come along with us. And my sister wanted to see his reptiles and I had to use the bathroom. Well while in the bathroom, I heard laughing and then I heard my boyfriend saying to his family that the gecko screamed at my sister. XD Appearently my sister picked up the gecko and was holding it and it decided to scream at her. XD haha yeah.

But yeah any animal that moves fast specially towards you scares the heck out of me haha. And appearently you too hehe :)
Is it wrong for me to think you're kind of cute when you told me that you cried when you're startled by the snake? ><;
hahahah and I was really amused imagining the gecko screaming at your sister xD your BF sure have wicked pets. I wonder if he ever have problems feeding them. I mean, they eat bugs and rats/meat right? o.o wonder where he stored them lol.

Yeah I think we'll create a domino effect if we ever go to your BF's house together (when you scream, I scream and when you cry... I think I'll scream bloody murder and asked what the hell is wrong before crying too hahah)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/11/2105

#272 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! What's up? xD
Intern is finally finished last week and I was like "WOHOOO!'
I just need to prepare another presentation and revised my intern paper before having all the time I need to concentrate on this project! Yay!!

Last week was quite productive but I couldn't find the mood to write so I drew instead!
- finished Mitra's attack pose
- 4 CGs line art (yup, can you believe it? 4 illustrations line art in a week guys! okay, maybe not colored yet but I'm very satisfied with the line-arts :D *not gonna show you of course hahah*)
Mitra looked a little different since his ponytail didn't show up in the front view c: and his weapon was inspired from New Guinea's Traditional Dagger or 'Belati Papua' in Indonesian.

ImageImage
That concludes this week's update c: See you again next week my dear viewers! Stay tuned!

Fun Facts:
Have I told you that Rama, Mitra, and Reksa's costumes was inspired from Indonesian Traditional Clothes? If I haven't, Rama was inspired from Bali, Mitra was inspired from New Guinea, and Reksa was inspired from Lesser Sunda Islands (West/East Nusa Tenggara) :D

CatyCats
Regular

#273 Post by CatyCats »

*drools*
Oh! Excuse me!
Uhum! So uh I like Mitra fighting pose and I think I wanna persue him first! (sorry Reksa, I've moved from the bad guy to the ladies-kind guy ^o^) and oooooh his pony tail *0* rrrrrrr
And Holyyyyy 4 CG! You're good!

Kikaharu
Regular

#274 Post by Kikaharu »

haha nice attack pose ^^ and nah not wrong to think that its cute. I actually knew it was weird, cause I was crying and laughing at the same time. Like i knew that it wasnt really something to cry about but just kinda happened haha. and he feeds his monitors and gecko dubia roaches and his snakes he feeds them frozen rats. He won't do live rats because his one snake has scars because the previous owner put a rat in with the snake and forgot to check if the rat was eaten before going to sleep. And the snake wasn't hungry and the rat started biting and scratching the snake. (apparently rats will eat the snake too sometimes if they are left in there >.<) so that never happens he won't feed them live rats. Though the dubias those are alive haha, his savannah monitor will take the dubia and smack it onto the brick hide he has or up against the glass. The one time the savannah had the dubia butt in its mouth and the dubia was like trying to crawl away and the savannah would let it drag him a bit and then would whip his head. like ohhh you are going to escape ohh so close. HAHA im just lying you arent getting away. (we think his savannah is a bit sadistic)

Oh, I've had some "wonderful" time recently. On the 8th I twisted my ankle pretty good. Yesterday I went to the doctor and they said it's sprained. One thing that doesn't make sense is why my ankle keeps popping every time I move it. But hurts like walking hurts and then resting hurts. wrapping it ugh i hate wrapping it the wrap doesnt feel right, then doesnt feel like it's supporting my ankle and like my mom tried wrapping it and it just wasn't right I started crying cause i was getting upset with the wrap, she tried 10 times about. and then i tried 3 and got it okay-ish yesterday. and then today I tried wrapping it like 3 times and i gave up. I hate wraps, they never feel right. >.< I hope it gets better soon and i hope that the popping stops.

Glad your interning got mostly done. Hope you are having a better time than me haha. :)

UPDATED: XD Its been a few days since I posted this but I am now curious as to how things are doing this week. Hopefully it's been a good week for you. Also my ankle is feeling a bit better doesn't hurt as much when walking and was getting better. When I woke up yesterday my ankle was hurting and hurt like all day even with pain meds and my ankle still is popping if I move it. Also a few days ago I got an ace brace for my ankle which has been working a lot better than the wrap.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#275 Post by SweetChiel »

CatyCats wrote:*drools*
Oh! Excuse me!
Uhum! So uh I like Mitra fighting pose and I think I wanna persue him first! (sorry Reksa, I've moved from the bad guy to the ladies-kind guy ^o^) and oooooh his pony tail *0* rrrrrrr
And Holyyyyy 4 CG! You're good!
lol hi CatyCats xD
I can see your enthusiasm *u* fufu, I agree, Mitra looks 50% hotter with his ponytail visible <3 //slap
glad to see my babies are loved :'3 and you give me too much credit! >.< *can'tstopgrinningohyouflatterer*
as always thanks for your support miss CatyCats! :D
Kikaharu wrote:haha nice attack pose ^^ and nah not wrong to think that its cute. I actually knew it was weird, cause I was crying and laughing at the same time. Like i knew that it wasnt really something to cry about but just kinda happened haha. and he feeds his monitors and gecko dubia roaches and his snakes he feeds them frozen rats. He won't do live rats because his one snake has scars because the previous owner put a rat in with the snake and forgot to check if the rat was eaten before going to sleep. And the snake wasn't hungry and the rat started biting and scratching the snake. (apparently rats will eat the snake too sometimes if they are left in there >.<) so that never happens he won't feed them live rats. Though the dubias those are alive haha, his savannah monitor will take the dubia and smack it onto the brick hide he has or up against the glass. The one time the savannah had the dubia butt in its mouth and the dubia was like trying to crawl away and the savannah would let it drag him a bit and then would whip his head. like ohhh you are going to escape ohh so close. HAHA im just lying you arent getting away. (we think his savannah is a bit sadistic)

Oh, I've had some "wonderful" time recently. On the 8th I twisted my ankle pretty good. Yesterday I went to the doctor and they said it's sprained. One thing that doesn't make sense is why my ankle keeps popping every time I move it. But hurts like walking hurts and then resting hurts. wrapping it ugh i hate wrapping it the wrap doesnt feel right, then doesnt feel like it's supporting my ankle and like my mom tried wrapping it and it just wasn't right I started crying cause i was getting upset with the wrap, she tried 10 times about. and then i tried 3 and got it okay-ish yesterday. and then today I tried wrapping it like 3 times and i gave up. I hate wraps, they never feel right. >.< I hope it gets better soon and i hope that the popping stops.

Glad your interning got mostly done. Hope you are having a better time than me haha. :)

UPDATED: XD Its been a few days since I posted this but I am now curious as to how things are doing this week. Hopefully it's been a good week for you. Also my ankle is feeling a bit better doesn't hurt as much when walking and was getting better. When I woke up yesterday my ankle was hurting and hurt like all day even with pain meds and my ankle still is popping if I move it. Also a few days ago I got an ace brace for my ankle which has been working a lot better than the wrap.
hi Kikaharu! xD
I laughed so hard imagining the savannah teasing/torturing the dubia. He's like, a perfect sadist with the way you described it rofl and it's somehow inspiring?! *please don't ask me why, it just do :'))* anyway you described things in the most amusing ways xD I can see why people would like your opinion on some story-lines to make it better since you're very interesting!

and Ohh I feel bad for your ankle D: It reminded me when I popped my knee :S It was when I followed a dance lesson for the first time and then it suddenly popped. I think it's because I was too excited. It hurts like hell, I couldn't move from my bed, and yeah, I really understand how it frickin' hurts especially when it would pop whenever I tried to walk. I didn't wrap it though. I just lay in my bed with a pillow under my knee and then I would spend time either watching movies or drawing. Just don't move too much and let it settle back into... the bone? It won't pop anymore after a week or two. I hope you get well soon!

and I'm sorry for the late reply >.< I was in a trance-like state last week with some preparations to go to abroad, drawing CGs, and writing scripts :D you won't believe how well it went! I'll update right after I send this reply <3

Once again, I hope your ankle get well soon :S my advice is that you massage it lightly with oil occassionaly and don't move much to let it settle >_<
see you soon Kikaharu! :D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/18/2105

#276 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! SweetChiel here :D
I hope you guys had a good week? well, I did!
I'm sorry for the late replies though >_< I was in some sort of a trance and was drowning in fluff x_x The CGs turned so nicely that I couldn't stop drawing.

I was very satisfied with last week's progress:
- Chapter 3 ALL DONE
- Event 5 Rama is DONE
Now, chapter 3 to Event 5 Rama is under beta as we speak! I give my friend 3 weeks to correct some grammars :3
- 4 CG progress at 50%
- 3 new CG line arts

I also have important announcements:
1. After thinking and brainstorming for the last 2 weeks, I decided that Mitra will not have a Sad Ending. Apparently, no matter what I do, the character refused :S I don't know how I explain this but when I make a story/character; of course, I use my imagination but sometimes as I dig deeper into their characterization; they would mold themselves and refused to change.

So I apologize, there will be 6 endings not 7 endings.

2. I am going to Penang, Malaysia from 21st May - 25th May to join Penang Anime Matsuri to sell merchandises + some sort of vacation :D
So any replies I got here will be replied after I got home :3

Here's the progress:

- CHAPTER 1 (done)
- CHAPTER 2 (done)
- CHAPTER 3 :

INTRODUCTION (done)
MONTH 1 >>> Minor + Main Events all aone for All Characters
MONTH 2 >>> Minor + Main Events all done for All Characters
MONTH 3 >>> Minor + Main Events all done for All Characters
MONTH 4 >>> Minor + Main Events all done for All Characters

- CHAPTER 4
Chapter 4's includes:
- Rama's Month 5 Main Event : (done)
- Main Story part A 0%
- Main Story part B *Branching Big Event*
>>> Reksa's Route 0%
>>> Rama's Route 0%
>>> Mitra's Route 0%
- Main Story part C 20%

- CHAPTER 5
- Main Story part D 0%
- Main Story part E 0%
ENDINGS
>>>Mitra
- Good End 0%
>>>Reksa
- Good End 0%
- Bad End 0%
>>>Rama
- Good End (Draft done)
- Bad End (Draft done)

- Normal End 0%

Thanks for reading my darlings! :D

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#277 Post by kisa »

SweetChiel: Mitra, I want to give you a sad ending.
Mitra: No.
SweetChiel: But-
Mitra: No. OHO

Yeah... I know what it's like when OCs decide not to do something in your head... After all, you're making people and while you may be their creator... You're pretty much just their mom... *Stares meaningfully at a few troublesome OCs she has*
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

Kikaharu
Regular

#278 Post by Kikaharu »

It's okay to be in a daze it happens sometimes. Mitra not having a sad ending doesn't really bother me. I have played a rare few that a character doesn't have a sad ending so it's okay with me.

Ohh recently my boyfriend was over at my house and he spent the night well the next day when he went home he learned that his gecko got out of it's enclosure and was nowhere to be seen. He changed his gecko to a smaller enclosure which he didn't have a top for but he didn't think it would be a problem because the type of gecko can't climb on glass or a smooth vertical surface. I was there yesterday and today and I didn't see his gecko anywhere. He thinks it probably crawled into the heat vent. (oh, I curious do you think anyone gets annoyed with us chatting about stuff that isn't about Nusantara?)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#279 Post by SweetChiel »

kisa wrote:SweetChiel: Mitra, I want to give you a sad ending.
Mitra: No.
SweetChiel: But-
Mitra: No. OHO

Yeah... I know what it's like when OCs decide not to do something in your head... After all, you're making people and while you may be their creator... You're pretty much just their mom... *Stares meaningfully at a few troublesome OCs she has*
yes that exactly what happened :')
I thought I have everything figured out but I don't. It also surprised me that Mitra is the first character that rebelled against me. He's usually so obedient >.<
and yes, you're right. I guess we are like mothers who's watching their children grow up *sigh*

thanks for visiting kisa! :D *huggles*
Kikaharu wrote:It's okay to be in a daze it happens sometimes. Mitra not having a sad ending doesn't really bother me. I have played a rare few that a character doesn't have a sad ending so it's okay with me.

Ohh recently my boyfriend was over at my house and he spent the night well the next day when he went home he learned that his gecko got out of it's enclosure and was nowhere to be seen. He changed his gecko to a smaller enclosure which he didn't have a top for but he didn't think it would be a problem because the type of gecko can't climb on glass or a smooth vertical surface. I was there yesterday and today and I didn't see his gecko anywhere. He thinks it probably crawled into the heat vent. (oh, I curious do you think anyone gets annoyed with us chatting about stuff that isn't about Nusantara?)
aww thank you! c':
yes I also just realized that there are a few games like that too when you mentioned it.

whoa... be careful. it would terrify me if that gecko suddenly appeared in front of me or suddenly fell down on my head (I suppose you too, right?). My advice: stay close to your bf or at least dont be alone when you're visiting your bf's house >.< hmm, I think no one is bothered? o.o since you also commented on my updates lol. But maybe we can chat over skype or facebook over un-related stuff about Nusantara? xD
message me if you have one of those accounts pls *u*

as always, thanks for visiting Kikaharu~!

Kikaharu
Regular

#280 Post by Kikaharu »

I messaged you. But yeah I usually dont read every page when I look at a game haha I tend to look at the first page and if it doesn't say updates or have been recently updated I'll check the last page sometimes I'll also check the second to last page. Just to see if it says anything about an update on how it's going.

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#281 Post by kisa »

SweetChiel wrote: I thought I have everything figured out but I don't. It also surprised me that Mitra is the first character that rebelled against me. He's usually so obedient >.<
and yes, you're right. I guess we are like mothers who's watching their children grow up *sigh*

thanks for visiting kisa! :D *huggles*
It's always the nice ones... XD
*Constantly watches from the creeperbush*
Shhhhhh~ I'm stalking you, you can't huggle me. : P
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 5/27/2105

#282 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys! I'm very sorry for the very late update >_<;
I spent yesterday resting and waiting for the jet lag to be gone.

As I have announced last week, I went to Penang;Malaysia last week to join Penang Matsuri from 21st May - 25th May and as fun as it was, it was also exhausting!
My friends and I were lost at the first day and our luggages were heavier than we thought :S It took us forever just to get our luggages to our hotel room which was on the 2nd floor. The event was not as crowded as we thought >.< but it was fun! We ate lots of Indian food, we enjoyed the great views, we got friendly room-mates, we often got misunderstood as Japanese/Chinese (Even tho we're chinese-Indonesian, we can't speak chinese lol), we went to the seaside, we goofed around and lots more! :D

Here's some photos which my friend took when we were there:
Penang has lots of old building and surprisingly, it have the same atmosphere with Jakarta/Tangerang xD I think the difference is there's a lot of Indian & Chinese residence

The preparation of our booth c':

Penang Matsuri have indoor and outdoor booths :D The outdoor booths were open at 5PM - 10PM and it also held a concert leaded by a DJ

Here's a photo from Penang's seaside :'3 can u guess which one is me?
Overall, I had a great vacation with my friends :D words can't explain how our journey went (or I'll end up writing an essay just to describe it lol)
My only regret is that I can't make any progress on Nusantara Q^Q
I'm also going to be quite busy this week since my date for intern presentation is already decided, 4th June. I'll leave it to your imagination about the preparations I have to make :')

Stay tuned my dear viewers! :D
xoxo, SweetChiel

CatyCats
Regular

#283 Post by CatyCats »

God..look at the view,street and the buildings! I`m not an outdoor person because where I live is mostly air-pollution and the buildings are like cage-like. What I mean is, there is not a lot of open space. I love fresh air and open far seeing views! Plus my city is at the edge of France... a lot of dangerous people are coming at the night on that edge! Anyway I`m glad you have a happy vacation! I have exams instead TT.
Hmm on the photo... maybe on the left. Or you could be the girl in the middle! :D
Nusantara can wait a bit xp First the important things ! Mitra, wait for me! Oh, no sad ending with mitra D: *shock*
I don`t know his personality and background story but you could do a bad ending with his harem or something haha xp
Hmm the update before: gosh.... the guy....it wasn`t a cloack but ...his long hair...that surprised me!

Have fuun!
Btw i love your love for us ! XD

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#284 Post by SweetChiel »

CatyCats wrote:God..look at the view,street and the buildings! I`m not an outdoor person because where I live is mostly air-pollution and the buildings are like cage-like. What I mean is, there is not a lot of open space. I love fresh air and open far seeing views! Plus my city is at the edge of France... a lot of dangerous people are coming at the night on that edge! Anyway I`m glad you have a happy vacation! I have exams instead TT.
Hmm on the photo... maybe on the left. Or you could be the girl in the middle! :D
Nusantara can wait a bit xp First the important things ! Mitra, wait for me! Oh, no sad ending with mitra D: *shock*
I don`t know his personality and background story but you could do a bad ending with his harem or something haha xp
Hmm the update before: gosh.... the guy....it wasn`t a cloack but ...his long hair...that surprised me!

Have fuun!
Btw i love your love for us ! XD
Hi miss Caty ~
Going out once in a while is very refreshing! xD Maybe you should go to the seaside or go exploring a mountain with ur friends/family? <3 I definitely recommend Tidung Island in Indonesia's Thousand Islands. The sea is very blue and there are bridges connecting the islands! So you can take pictures or just sit on the wood bridge and enjoy the sceneries <3

and lol you're right. I'm the middle one :p
About Mitra's bad ending:
Mitra: Harem? what harem?
Me: :'))

gosh* I don't think that will work out x'D hahahah
Avians are monogamy by nature if you're wondering lol. It's a different case if you're talking about his fangirls here :')) tho I'm trying to avoid bad endings concerning violence and such for Mitra xD
and lol, yeah Siva's (Reksa's father) silhouette looks like he's wearing a hood but it's just me being lazy to put more details with his hair :') *I'msorry!*

thank you for visiting miss Caty :D
see you again soon!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 6/1/2105

#285 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys!
What's up? :D I hope you guys have a good week?
Mine got pretty rough since my presentation got delayed because I forgot to apply one document to my report :'( So it's gonna be on 8th June instead of 4th June.

Other than that, I spent my time revising my intern paper, making 2 new poster design to sell in Comifuro, AFAID Singapore & Jakarta; Indonesia(it's been forever since I update my poster lol), and surprisingly; I found some time to write some script:
- Main story part A: 50%
- and Main Story part B : Rama's route : 20%

I don't have time to color the CGs yet :S sorry guys!
That's it for this week ~ I do hope I can finish this intern presentation soon!

xoxo, SweetChiel