Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
CRMson Angel
Regular
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#361 Post by CRMson Angel »

The story tickets are annoying x.x and the check points. I just quite and did the paid versions of the ones with paid versions. :p You couldn't not meet my expectations lol X3 I fell hard for this work. I'm actually not that hard to impress >.> I played crappy Sims a whole lot and talked em up (I played the Naruto one and that one ducked and didn't even show promise) yours shows a lot of promise and the story so far is so unique to the sim word that I'm sure it'll draw people in. You've put so much thought and time into this that for it to disappoint me would be both unlikely and very rude of me. Your persistence and dedication has impressed me so much just like your demo did. To see such a beautiful and wonderful actually finish will probably bring me to tears. So many people have good ideas but lack the dedication to finish them (myself included) that a great idea that becomes a finished project in its self would be worth praise and your characters are so loveable that I'm sure they'll form their own fan base but me, I'll stick to yours ;3 >.> <.< and maybe Reksa's X3 probably most serious post. Gotta go do something stupid now. Oh Kisa ya hear that? She approves of our conquest. X3
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.
.... (^ also name of my dueling deck x.x I'm such a nerd)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

#362 Post by SweetChiel »

CRMson Angel wrote:The story tickets are annoying x.x and the check points. I just quite and did the paid versions of the ones with paid versions. :p You couldn't not meet my expectations lol X3 I fell hard for this work. I'm actually not that hard to impress >.> I played crappy Sims a whole lot and talked em up (I played the Naruto one and that one ducked and didn't even show promise) yours shows a lot of promise and the story so far is so unique to the sim word that I'm sure it'll draw people in. You've put so much thought and time into this that for it to disappoint me would be both unlikely and very rude of me. Your persistence and dedication has impressed me so much just like your demo did. To see such a beautiful and wonderful actually finish will probably bring me to tears. So many people have good ideas but lack the dedication to finish them (myself included) that a great idea that becomes a finished project in its self would be worth praise and your characters are so loveable that I'm sure they'll form their own fan base but me, I'll stick to yours ;3 >.> <.< and maybe Reksa's X3 probably most serious post. Gotta go do something stupid now. Oh Kisa ya hear that? She approves of our conquest. X3
Q/////Q *blushes & tears up*
your high praise is going to make me cry... that is so kind and considerate of you, CRMson angel! thank you! *glomps* I have no words to describe how touched I was when I read this.
I'll work hard for you QuQ and maybe when this VN is finished, we can cry together TvT
For once, I'm glad my stubbornness brought something good lol

and thank you for telling me about Shall we date's paid version O_O I didn't know about it before you told me! I'll go and get some bishies *v*

hahahah, I wish you and kisa best of luck for your conquest xD

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/21/2015

#363 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi-ya guys!
Work is going smooth but there will be minor editing and fixing to do later OuO;
I'm a little worried about the deadline since I can't do programming on 25th-27th September (I have a sale to do with my friends at AFAID remember? xD) but... let's see how much work I can finish in the meantime ^^;
Last week's progress:
- Programming is up to the middle of Month 4
- Finished Rama's simple battle stance
- Finished Purba's simple battle stance (and yes, these 2 are new poses but not as fabulous as Mitra's or Reksa's lol, too little time but I just have to make them!)

I still have some extra assets to do and I'm not going to lie : the full version release might be delayed due to beta-checking, encyclopedia bits, and asset making + fixing

I apologize for the inconvenience Q_Q but as you can see, the progress is slower than I thought OTL

xoxo & lots of hugs,
SweetChiel

Arkhane
Regular

Re: UPDATE 9/21/2015

#364 Post by Arkhane »

SweetChiel wrote: the full version release might be delayed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Ok ok take your time, and thanks for the weekly info :3
Good luck for your sales ;)

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#365 Post by try10 »

LOOK AT THOSE HOT AND DANGEROUS BEASTS! :oops:
Thank you for your hard work! :)

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#366 Post by kisa »

She approves, yessssss~
She wishes us luck, ohyes~<3
The only thing left is for her to give us the bishies. O∏O

We await the full game with bated breath. But, if you have to delay to make it the most perfect bishie experience, so be it.
Good luck in all your work~<3
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

tomonkazu
itch: rffknght

#367 Post by tomonkazu »

Hello! this is probably my first time comment here after lurking and stalking you in both fb account and this thread |v0)

I already downloaded and played the demo and I really--really like the overall game//// the world, the characters, the setting and yay more VN with indonesian culture with otomege element <3

Keep up the good work and hope you can finish the game! /o/

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: UPDATE 9/21/2015

#368 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi-ya guys, I've just got home from sales and exhausted as heck x.x but seeing so many responses and support posted here just made my day :'D
Arkhane wrote: Ok ok take your time, and thanks for the weekly info :3
Good luck for your sales ;)
Yayyyy
thanks for your understanding Arkhane~ xD
try10 wrote:LOOK AT THOSE HOT AND DANGEROUS BEASTS! :oops:
Thank you for your hard work! :)
Hahahahh, you're welcome try10 ;) and thank you! <3
kisa wrote:She approves, yessssss~
She wishes us luck, ohyes~<3
The only thing left is for her to give us the bishies. O∏O

We await the full game with bated breath. But, if you have to delay to make it the most perfect bishie experience, so be it.
Good luck in all your work~<3
lol, amen!
thanks for your passionate support as always kisa x'D it hurts my heart to delay the release, but I'll do my best to perfect it ASAP :'D
tomonkazu wrote:Hello! this is probably my first time comment here after lurking and stalking you in both fb account and this thread |v0)

I already downloaded and played the demo and I really--really like the overall game//// the world, the characters, the setting and yay more VN with indonesian culture with otomege element <3

Keep up the good work and hope you can finish the game! /o/
aww I'm glad you like the demo omonkazu :'3
I'm working hard on the programming now xD stay tuned!

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/28/2015

#369 Post by SweetChiel »

Last week was probably the most tiring week ever x.x
The sale was a success, but my butt and legs hurt from too long sitting and standing (my booth didn't have enough seat for 6 people, only 4, so we took turns lol). Not to mention I cough frequently now from too many shouting, talking, and laughing hahahah.
*Ahem*
anyway, I made some progress:
CHAPTER 3 is finished, and I'm in the middle of programming Rama's major event at Chapter 4
My eyes felt like lead when I programmed Rama's event and I couldn't finish it in one go, so... OTL
I hope I can finish chapter 4 this week :D Chapter 5 is maybe twice as longer than chapter 4 so I have to finish it soon ><
I can't wait to do beta-testing! ajksgfajf

Now I'm gonna crash my lovely bed with the boys :'D
later guys <3

xoxo,
SweetChiel

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#370 Post by try10 »

Thanks for the update! Glad that your sale was successful! :D
Get better soon! :)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#371 Post by SweetChiel »

try10 wrote:Thanks for the update! Glad that your sale was successful! :D
Get better soon! :)
aw thank you try10! xD
you're welcome!
yep, I'm all better now c':

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 10/5/2015

#372 Post by SweetChiel »

Whoa, sry a little late ><
Things have been quite busy since I got a job now in a newly developed game company :'3 (I have to eat too u know xD)
The boss is still testing me whether I'm fit to be in the company or not, so I won't tell you what company yet :p

Anyway, here's the programming update:
- (Chapter 4) Rama's major event finished.
- Mitra's major event finished
- I'm now on the beginning of Reksa's major event.
(my goal to finish chapter 4 this week has failed D: but still, I think it's a good progress, no?)

My friend, ErdaEnos, also made two new original BGMs for this VN! Cheers! (Love ya! <3)

If things go well with my job test, I might go to Malay for training :'D
I'm a little worried about the programming progress, but I'll do my best and use whatever time I have for this VN's sake >:D

Stay tuned! xoxo,
SweetChiel
Last edited by SweetChiel on Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#373 Post by try10 »

Congratz in getting your job! I hope everything goes well for you! Thank you for the update! :)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#374 Post by SweetChiel »

try10 wrote:Congratz in getting your job! I hope everything goes well for you! Thank you for the update! :)
lol, not accepted officially yet, but I do hope I get the job xD
you're welcome! *hug* <3 I need that encouragement :'3

Kikaharu
Regular

#375 Post by Kikaharu »

You are doing well on programming. Specially when you are busy with other things too.