Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV 17

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Nusantara: Legend of the Winged Ones
Deviantart: SweetChiel

Re: Nusantara [GXB] [Fantasy] [Romance] [Comedy] - DEMO NOV

#346 Post by SweetChiel »

try10 wrote:Thank you so much for the update and for your hard work! I wish you the best of luck with whatever you do! :)
Thanks for your support! and Amen! Wish me luck so there would be no more mistakes/bugs :'D
CRMson Angel wrote:The video is beautiful. I'm so excited <3 so close to being done, october is my favorite month. <3 Snake kiss in october <3 can't wait...... so many hearts O.O

Oh keychain designs sounds fun :D sorry almost forgot this part lol. I always look at the keychains at anime conventions :3

Thanks! Me too! x'D
I can finally SEE my babies move and talk again lol.
Yup, if you're coming to AFA Indonesia/AFA Singapore, we might meet ;')
Akemi-Takashi wrote:I have one question that's bugging me: What does Nusantara mean?
Nusantara means Archipelago in Indonesia xD
it's a popular word; often used since 12th Century.
-and if you wonder why I use Nusantara, it's because I'm using Indonesia's ancient and today's culture :3

I hope that answers your question miss Akemi :D
Kikaharu wrote:Woohoo! Congrats on finishing the script!! that's a big step done :) I'm glad for you. You are doing so well :) Keep it up!! ^.^
Thank you Kika!
Can't do this without your support lol xD

Akemi-Takashi
Regular
Deviantart: Akemi-Takashi

#347 Post by Akemi-Takashi »

SweetChiel wrote:
Nusantara means Archipelago in Indonesia xD
it's a popular word; often used since 12th Century.
-and if you wonder why I use Nusantara, it's because I'm using Indonesia's ancient and today's culture :3

I hope that answers your question miss Akemi :D
Yes, it does answer my question! Thank you very much, Miss SweetChiel! Good luck on this project!
Free to do anything related to English grammar such as proofreading or scripts! ;)

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained." (Proverb)

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/2/2015

#348 Post by SweetChiel »

Sorry for being late! My internet was dead D: I dunno why but it's been unstable for a few days now.

Anyway, the programming is up until Month 2 Week 1
Light editing and BGM/SFX collecting are in progress too ><
I've been busy with work and sale preparation for AFA ID so I want to take it slow for awhile ^^;

xoxo,
SweetChiel

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/8/2015

#349 Post by SweetChiel »

Hi guys
Sorry for being late! My internet died again yesterday -.-

I'm kinda in a slump right now @@ but the good news is that my new designs for 25th-27th sale is finished!
That means I can focus on programming again xD
Programming is up to the middle of 2nd month!

A few things changed when I programmed:
- The Script changed a lot more than I thought so the programming slowed a bit due to light-editing.
- Time passing moments are a bit quick so I re-adjusted it.
- fixed CG gallery
- a few bugs sometimes popped out with Novelty. I don't think I can fix that so I could only hope it won't be there when I exported the whole file.
- some assets need to be done for the sake of story-telling. I'll make this along with the programming.

I've been tired all day last week :(
maybe cause of lack of sleep?
I need to watch or read something happy hahahah

xoxo,
SweetChiel

CRMson Angel
Regular
Projects: Dark Heart (GxB) 1

#350 Post by CRMson Angel »

:3 read something happy? Have you heard of Solmare's Shall we Date phone games? Those stories make me really happy when I'm down. With every post from you I get more excited for the finished product. Good luck with everything. :3 I'm sure it'll be so good you'll have fanfiction and fan art in no time ;3 your fans will make you a happy story lol.
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.
.... (^ also name of my dueling deck x.x I'm such a nerd)

Fox Lee
Veteran
Completed: Where Ages Go [NaNo2015]
Projects: Swan x Swan [YuriJam/NaNo16], ♥ON, Guilded Age
Organization: Invincible Ink
Deviantart: foxlee
itch: foxlee

#351 Post by Fox Lee »

I'm a bit late to the party, but hey, this looks really fantastic so I wanted to comment! XD

1. Which character stands out the most for you? Why?
They're all gorgeous, but Reksa is my favourite because I'm superficial and he's the prettiest XD I like his tattoos and his headdress and his poutyface. Also, I really like Asih ^.^

2. Does the intro and the art so far interesting?
YES! I love seeing stories that draw on mythology outside of the typical pseudo-medieval-European-fantasy/magic ninjas that we normally see. I mean I love pseudo-medieval-fantasy AND magic ninjas, but I love diversity more. And the visual stylings that come with this mythology are absolutely beautiful, especially the costumes. Plus, it's really nice seeing characters who are something other than Caucasian (or the strange anime variety of Japanese that looks Caucasian anyway).

3. What makes you consider to play this game?
See above ;p

4. Last but not least, do you have any question or critiques? I welcome constructive criticism any time :) Maybe you can see something that I miss or lacking.
I do hope the grammar will get a lot of proofreading. What you have looks really nice, but the wording is definitely awkward in English. This is so beautiful and so interesting, it really deserves to be polished thoroughly ^^

Good luck with it! I'd love to see it finished :D
Fox Lee: The Girl Your Mother Warned You About
CleanDirtyFurryPro

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#352 Post by kisa »

*staaaaares from the creeperbush*
Still watching. Still waiting... The Kisa will forever await the bishies...
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

CRMson Angel
Regular

#353 Post by CRMson Angel »

kisa wrote:*staaaaares from the creeperbush*
O.O ^ I like you :3

I'm still here too :D awaiting a snake's kiss <3
maybe tomorrow will the day I awaken to the dark in a room full of light. Chy's Beloved Abyss.

Kikaharu
Regular

#354 Post by Kikaharu »

I hope this doesn't magically post twice because I tried before and then for some reason it didn't work. Well okay. But yeah I'm still watching too. I also saw a post from SweetChiel on a different website that said she is watching an anime to get her motivation up! So hopefully that help out :)

kisa
Veteran
Completed: Brother Rose, Dogs Alone
Projects: So many projects, I can't name them.
Deviantart: tsubasafan135
itch: kisa

#355 Post by kisa »

CRMson Angel wrote:

*offers to share the creeperbush*
Let us wait together, comrade. It'll be easier to overpower and capture the bishies in larger numbers.
I'm offering commissions!
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=41656

CRMson Angel
Regular

#356 Post by CRMson Angel »

kisa wrote:
CRMson Angel wrote:

*offers to share the creeperbush*
Let us wait together, comrade. It'll be easier to overpower and capture the bishies in larger numbers.
I agree with your logic. :3 with us together they'll have no chance of escape X3 *joins you*

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

UPDATE 9/15/2015

#357 Post by SweetChiel »

UPDATE 9/15/2015

Hi guys, I hope your weekends are better than mine.
My internet is freaking unstable for the last few weeks and I'm getting peachy about it.

... Nevertheless, programming is up to Month 3 Week 3
I got some great stuffs to add into this VN, but this internet problem really bothers me.

It prevents me from researching, refreshing, and the internet staffs are not really helping (They kept saying it's my phone's fault for not working since it's so old, and I've had no time to buy a new one.); and my mood worsen for each day I can't access the internet -_-

I wish I can chill myself by watching movies or play games, but noooo, my internet died *sobs*

For those who posted replies to last week's post; I apologize that I can't reply to any of it yet -Even posting this new update is pushing it! -took me reseting my modem from 9AM until now! OTL
-but I did read all of them and I'll reply to them as soon as my internet revives!

xoxo, SweetChiel

GreyLadyHelenaR
Regular

#358 Post by GreyLadyHelenaR »

So I've been stalking this thread for a while now, and I've finally decided to comment because HOLY GODDESS OF CHOCOLATE THAT DEMO WAS AMAZING! I just really can't wait to play the full game!

1. Which character interests you the most? Why?
I'm going to join the rapidly increasing Reksa fandom because I'm a shallow person and he's too pretty. Rama is a close second favorite though.

2. How was the pacing of the story? Was it too fast or too slow?
It was perfect. Nothing seemed rushed or too slow, it was simply perfect.

3. After waiting for 4 months, did the demo meet your expectations? If not, please tell me why.
The demo blew my expectations through the roof.

4. Any questions about the game or characters? I'll answer them spoiler-free of course :D Feedbacks/Critiques? They're more than welcome!
Nope, I'll just be here waiting for the full release and cheering with pom poms and everything.

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#359 Post by SweetChiel »

The internet is finally on again! :'D
Thank God!!
CRMson Angel wrote::3 read something happy? Have you heard of Solmare's Shall we Date phone games? Those stories make me really happy when I'm down. With every post from you I get more excited for the finished product. Good luck with everything. :3 I'm sure it'll be so good you'll have fanfiction and fan art in no time ;3 your fans will make you a happy story lol.
Oh, I did play shall we date series xD but I'm very impatient about the daily tickets so I just checked the routes on youtube x.x
and aww, those are certainly happy thoughts :'3
I get pumped and worried at the same time whether I can meet your expectations or not lol, but of course, I'll do my best!
thank you CRMson Angel!
Fox Lee wrote:I'm a bit late to the party, but hey, this looks really fantastic so I wanted to comment! XD

1. Which character stands out the most for you? Why?
They're all gorgeous, but Reksa is my favourite because I'm superficial and he's the prettiest XD I like his tattoos and his headdress and his poutyface. Also, I really like Asih ^.^

2. Does the intro and the art so far interesting?
YES! I love seeing stories that draw on mythology outside of the typical pseudo-medieval-European-fantasy/magic ninjas that we normally see. I mean I love pseudo-medieval-fantasy AND magic ninjas, but I love diversity more. And the visual stylings that come with this mythology are absolutely beautiful, especially the costumes. Plus, it's really nice seeing characters who are something other than Caucasian (or the strange anime variety of Japanese that looks Caucasian anyway).

3. What makes you consider to play this game?
See above ;p

4. Last but not least, do you have any question or critiques? I welcome constructive criticism any time :) Maybe you can see something that I miss or lacking.
I do hope the grammar will get a lot of proofreading. What you have looks really nice, but the wording is definitely awkward in English. This is so beautiful and so interesting, it really deserves to be polished thoroughly ^^

Good luck with it! I'd love to see it finished :D
Hi miss Fox Lee xD
Thank you for visiting and answering my questions <3
1. Welcome to Reksa's fanclub! //slap hahahah, I'm very happy this child of mine is so loved :'3
2. lol, thanks. I'm a junkie for legends, fantasy, and myths so... :'))) lol, this is the first time I combine fantasy with Indonesian stuffs tho, but I hope you'll enjoy it to the fullest when this VN is released!
3. xD Right'o
4. ah, grammars are not my forte, but I have 4 people proofreading the script (3 indonesian, 1 australian). We're all amateurs but we do our best to make the story line and pacing better :D If there's still awkward speech somewhere later, I apologize in advance hahahah :'))
All in all, I'll keep learning to become a better writer! >:D

SweetChiel
Miko-Class Veteran

#360 Post by SweetChiel »

CRMson Angel wrote:
kisa wrote: *offers to share the creeperbush*
I agree with your logic. :3 with us together they'll have no chance of escape X3 *joins you*
Lol, *pokes at the creeperbush*
you both sure had fun when I'm not here xD keep up the planning and maybe your plan to kidnap the bishies will succeed :p
GreyLadyHelenaR wrote:So I've been stalking this thread for a while now, and I've finally decided to comment because HOLY GODDESS OF CHOCOLATE THAT DEMO WAS AMAZING! I just really can't wait to play the full game!

1. Which character interests you the most? Why?
I'm going to join the rapidly increasing Reksa fandom because I'm a shallow person and he's too pretty. Rama is a close second favorite though.

2. How was the pacing of the story? Was it too fast or too slow?
It was perfect. Nothing seemed rushed or too slow, it was simply perfect.

3. After waiting for 4 months, did the demo meet your expectations? If not, please tell me why.
The demo blew my expectations through the roof.

4. Any questions about the game or characters? I'll answer them spoiler-free of course :D Feedbacks/Critiques? They're more than welcome!
Nope, I'll just be here waiting for the full release and cheering with pom poms and everything.
Welcome and thank you miss GreyLadyHelenaR!
I'm so touched that you like the demo :'3 really. It's very uplifting and made me smile from ear to ear!
1. Hahahah, I honestly didn't expect this much love for Reksa xD and Yayyyy for Rama <3
2. aww thank you :'D you just lifted a heavy weight from my shoulders!
3. *I'm now in cloud nine from reading your praise*
4. Amen! I also can't wait to finish this so I can see your review once more! :D

Thank you for the comments guys!
I'm glad to have your attention and expectations <3 that's what keeps me going :')
Stay tuned and see you next week!