Freak-quency (Map test)

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

Freak-quency (Map test)

#1 Post by Xerofit51 »

Freak-Quency

Freak-Quency, known to most people as a popular Virtual Reality video game. Then why is it that many of their players are being killed. It doesn't help with the fact that your brother is missing and he turns out to be an avid Freak-quency player. Where is he? Is he dead, alive, and why is all the freak-quency players dying!?

You play this game as Sonnya Grey, a young 16 year old whose attitude can be sweet or bitter depending on your choices. You can basically uncover the truth about freak-quency and get a guy while you're at it. Basically an otome game

I make a rather annoying map (for me to make that is) that needs to be tested, and I was hoping any one of you is willing to help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09adhoxgx94s6oq/MAPI-win.zip

here's the download link (windows only, sorry. May provide Mac link if needed). Please inform me if u get a crash in Low mode (if you choose no in the first question). And if you can''t run it in High mode (yes in first question), please inform me your computer processor and RAM. (I tested this on a 3.2 GHz processor and 8 GB RAM, also a 2.5 GHz and 4GB RAM laptop, both worked fine even in high mode)

The game is set to stop playing when you see a girl being hang(early May). If it crashes before that, something is wrong . Sorry for the large size (because I let the player freely roam and choose what event, I don't know what to delete) Thanks again.
Attachments
here's is the total area of the map mode
here's is the total area of the map mode

Mimi_Melody
Veteran

Re: Freak-quency (Map test)

#2 Post by Mimi_Melody »

Um, I'm wondering, does this cover only the map? Or is it some kind of demo? Anyway, I'll download it to test and will give feedback later XD
The game looks adorable XD
Edit: I tested it, seems to have no problem for me. Played the whole thing in "High" graphics and no problem, chose "Low" graphics, played for only a while, but nothing went wrong as well ^^ Tested everywhere including the club activities lol. And the trees...

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

Re: Freak-quency (Map test)

#3 Post by Xerofit51 »

It's only a map, not a demo lol but I get why people get the wrong Idea haha. It worked? great thanks again!