Catnip BB~ [GxB][Romance+Comedy]

A place for game announcements, and for people to discuss games being made.
Forum rules
Please read the sticky before creating a new topic. Linking to Kickstarter/Crowdfunded games requires a demo. Updates to Patreon-backed games may be posted once every 2 months. Adult content should not be posted in this forum.
AngelSanctuary
Projects: Catnip BB~

Catnip BB~ [GxB][Romance+Comedy]

#1 Post by AngelSanctuary »

Angel Sanctuary Productions is a new team who is planning on make Visual Novels and bring your days some extra fun!
In it's first Visual Novel, you'll play as Catherine, a girl who loves cats, is dreaming all the time, and don't believe in love anymore.

♥ Dating Sim/Visual Novel
♥ Comedy+Romance
♥ High-School Life
♥ 11 Characters + MC + Secondary Characters

I intend to always be updating this topic. Remembering that there's only one person working on this project.
I want the demo to be ready as soon as possible! ♥ Enjoy! ~
Last edited by AngelSanctuary on Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrokenAngel75
Regular

Re: Catnip BB~ [GxB][Romance+Comedy]

#2 Post by BrokenAngel75 »

This looks cool and all, but it's very similar to Destiny Fails Us. It has similar art, though I think I've seen a site where you can get these, but the gui and premise sounds similar. I hope you can get this done, but you might want to change some things because it's too similar, and in one of the screenshots....that's the same tree

PurpleMind
Regular
Completed: I contributed to 22 visual novels so far!
Projects: Kosmos Connections, Black Heaven, The Inn Between, Sugar Service, Driftwood, The Glass Coffin, Heart Agency
Discord: Marek Domagała#1778

#3 Post by PurpleMind »

Crazy Cat Lady meets Visual Novels :) Marzia looks very sweet. I could give the demo a shot when it's out. Seems like high-school life is a never-ending foundation for VN stories... Which is perfectly fine with me!

AngelSanctuary
Projects: Catnip BB~

#4 Post by AngelSanctuary »

Code: Select all

This looks cool and all, but it's very similar to Destiny Fails Us. It has similar art, though I think I've seen a site where you can get these, but the gui and premise sounds similar. I hope you can get this done, but you might want to change some things because it's too similar, and in one of the screenshots....that's the same tree
O_o, sorry about that! I don't know if I've seen this game before, but if it's looking the same I will change a few things right now.
I'm making use of the software called Comipo! I've already seen some people using the same program. But I'll try to change colors or something. Just because I like pink, but it's all right. :lol: hehe
But thank you for telling me this!

Code: Select all

Crazy Cat Lady meets Visual Novels :) Marzia looks very sweet. I could give the demo a shot when it's out. Seems like high-school life is a never-ending foundation for VN stories... Which is perfectly fine with me!
Hey, you've come! :D For the first, I wanted to give it a shot for something that everyone enjoys, but with a little difference here and there. I'll see how this will go. Because of the program, I have the possibility to make much more things than I could if it was hand drawn. And because I would like something with much (much!) choices, and branches, and everything, I've thought that the others would enjoy too. ^^

BrokenAngel75
Regular

#5 Post by BrokenAngel75 »

Np. I just wanted to tell you to make sure, and I think they must use that to. But still, I wish you good luck because this looks like you've worked really hard :)

Ran08
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: https://ran.itch.io/
Projects: Fate's Cafe
Tumblr: otometwist
itch: ran

#6 Post by Ran08 »

Hmm... yup, I think the characters look similar to Destiny Fails Us. Maybe because they use the same software? :)

Anyway, I think it looks really cute. I personally like the MC's first person descriptions of the other characters. ^^ My favorite has got to be Sebastian so far. I don't know, he just seems pretty interesting! I do hope he and his sister don't have the same personality though! Haha! Russell reminds me of of one of my own characters though, hahaha, so I like him as well. :)

Story-wise, it's okay. I'd like to see how this could be different from all the other games like this out there, so I'm definitely gonna play the demo when it comes out. :D

Keep up the good work! :)

Ays-chan

#7 Post by Ays-chan »

I really like Roy since I'm the type of person who loves bad boys :oops: But when I saw that he is with Ginny I was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOO." Cause I like Ginny too.Oh well,I'll just go for Sebastian.Actually Dereck is pretty good looking too,If I say so myself but i don't really like womanizers soo yeah.I'll just stick up with Sebasu ^^

ColaCat
Veteran

#8 Post by ColaCat »

Looks good, but you might want to go over the text again. I noticed quite a few grammatical errors while reading it.

eg. on the character profile for Dahlia it says "I know her since elementary school..." It should be "I've known her since elementary school."

Akitsuki
Veteran
Deviantart: ak-itsuki
Discord: fsalmon#5522

#9 Post by Akitsuki »

It looks interesting! It's rare to find the MC doesn't believe in love, but it makes it sound different. I'm definitely going to play this when it's finished! So far I'm going for Dereck just because. I actually dislike womanizer, but something about him is... different. LOL I don't even know the word. I'm also kind of curious about Bernadette and Sebastian. You stated they're siblings but I wonder how they'll act at each other.

Good luck on the project anyway!

cosmic latte
Projects: Notturno, Project Lovingly
Organization: Iridescence VNs

#10 Post by cosmic latte »

I like your characters and story! I'm really curious about what happened in Catherine's last relationship that made her not believe in love anymore. :O
Out of all the characters, I'd have to say Sebastian, Marzia, and Susane would be my favorites. I'd definitely play the demo when it comes out.
Best of luck!

VocaloidsRCool
Veteran

#11 Post by VocaloidsRCool »

I like Adriel, Sebastian, and Thomas. Thomas seems to be a down-to-earth person with his head on his shoulders and I like that. Even though not much is known about Sebastian, he is good-looking and seems quiet, which I like. And Adriel is interesting. I want to know more about him. I will play the demo, but is the full game free? I like the story, and I am curious as to how the game will turn out.

CatyCats
Regular

#12 Post by CatyCats »

I love this story! Reminds me a bit of me xd
Now I get it where it reminds me of! Destiny fail us. Never played it because I somehow don't like it. But this one? I surely like it! I love cats <3
ok, answers:
I like dereck because I wanna now how romantic his story is going to be. And I wonder if there's a fight between catherine and his fangirls xp. I also took a liking to Adriel because ... he stutters, how adorable is that? Haha. Sebastian is mysterious-looking, a quiet guy?
As for the girls , I like Marzia the most. Adorable if she's clumsy xp
Demo? I will play it...if I have the time since it's going to be my first year in High school..
feedback: Will there be any jealousy between the guys? (If there's none, I don't mind that)