cosmic latte wrote: QUESTIONS
1. Would you play this game? Why or why not?
2. Which character would you go for first?
3. What would you like to see in this game? What are your expectations? Any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated!
ANSWERS (Sorry, I always wanted to do this
1) For many reasons, I would play it. First of all because I play many games (so why not?). But the main reason would probably be because I always find the "genderbender" thing interesting, it's totally unrealistic and everything else, but it makes fun situations occures, and it's always a pleasure to find a game with such plot devices!
Besides, even if the art isn't definitive, it looks roundish, colorful and cute. In the end I would add that i fell in love with the wonderful logo, even with just this you would have caught me, but the plot does seem nice, though a bit "slice-of-life"). And, well, there's also the under-represented GxG possibility Overall that makes tons of reason why play it, doesn't it?
2) As there isn't much info on them for now, I probably can't answer, sorry; I still don't "see" how the MC and the others would interact, so I can't say any "fav" ones or anything. If I had to say one, err, Jason Kimura? At least it would be calm. Besides the "bruises and bandages" can mean two things (fight or abuse?) and it could be interesting.
3) Humor. the genderbender device usually enables many fun moments, so... Oh, but please not the usual situations we see in, like, every genderbender manga (such as "kyaah, XX is taking his shirt off in front of me!" or the usual "He/She-goes-out-of-the-shower-naked-as-nothing-happens").
Then probably facts about astronomy. It's the MC main interests, so it would seems logical we at least hear a bit about it, right?
Also how a "A grumpy, introverted deadpan snarker who spends way too much time on the internet" opens up to people in her new school while keeping her gender a secret (wouldn't it be weird to have friends but having to keep this "little" secret?)
Also maybe... since it's GxB, wouldn't the other party (the boy) feel weird about falling for someone he sees as a boy? So maybe some hints about this... Of course I know this game isn't all about questionning gender identities, but it usually is underdeveloped in such stories, so...
BUT most of all i'd love to this game finished, and done with everything YOU want to be in. You don't have to listen to whatever I said, because it's YOUR game before all!
Hope it helps!
Good luck to you, I'll keep an eye on this topic